I want that ALPHA MALE feeling...what for it?

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for a product for that Alpha male energy and focus that is reported with test boosting products. I'm debating between Sustan alpha, dermacrine, mass FX, dtp or dth. I'm also open to other suggestions, any input or past experiences would be appreciated.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for a product for that Alpha male energy and focus that is reported with test boosting products. I'm debating between Sustan alpha, dermacrine, mass FX, dtp or dth. I'm also open to other suggestions, any input or past experiences would be appreciated.
ANY AI will do it for sure, there are many pick one that fits your budget but all will AI's and anything with icarrin will give you that mental effect.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
formex(ai) by ibe had me flying high for over a month until my libido crashed. ive never felt anything like that from any supp before. give it a shot you will not be disappointed. you also cant go wrong with the new dtp. that stuff rocks

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prime, SA, and Trans Formestane have all worked well for me in this department.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
A combination of Prime and Formex (low dose) plus Renegade balm by RPN. Works very well in this department.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah Prime and any kind of Formestane can't miss...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I was pretty ornery yesterday after upping my TD form dose.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
LOL i cant imagine an herbal supplement making you want to kill someone....

Anyways, Mass FX has been known to be a leader in the alpha male mentality department... that would be my first choice

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I have also found that Prime + Formex is fantastic for the "Alpha Male" feeling. The thing to watch for that I think LT* was alluding to when he suggested a low dose -- too much Formex can lead to crazy aggression.

There's a fine line between Alpha Male and "I wanna kill anyone who even looks at me or talks to me." Remember, your friends and family shouldn't suffer because of your over-the-top aggression. I started with 2 Formex a day and that was too much for me. I backed off to one every other day, which worked well for a month+ and a few weeks ago I started with one a day and that seems fine.

Exactly. I did the hybrid protocol with Formex when I first started it, and I was a walking azzole. I dropped to 1 every day, but I ended up with sore knees. I'm now taking one EOD and still get the benefits without wanting to kill everyone I see, plus me knees feel much better. I plan to bump it back up to on every day in a few weeks to see how that works with Prime.

jim623

Anyways, Mass FX has been known to be a leader in the alpha male mentality department... that would be my first choice
I'm with Sub on this one. Mass FX was my very 1st supplement ever, I have tried a few since then and MassFX is by far the best in achieving tha Alpha Male feeling.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Wait till Product X comes out :surprised: very aggessive feelings...enough to override the calmer Prime which I like because it's a very controlled form of aggression. Herbals are getting stronger... I really had to watch mysef with product X I was getting pretty nasty...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have also found that Prime + Formex is fantastic for the "Alpha Male" feeling. The thing to watch for that I think LT* was alluding to when he suggested a low dose -- too much Formex can lead to crazy aggression.

There's a fine line between Alpha Male and "I wanna kill anyone who even looks at me or talks to me." Remember, your friends and family shouldn't suffer because of your over-the-top aggression. I started with 2 Formex a day and that was too much for me. I backed off to one every other day, which worked well for a month+ and a few weeks ago I started with one a day and that seems fine.
some advice-if 2 formex was too strong for you then never use topical formestane. i purchased a bottle of formex to see what all the hype was about-after trying formex i can honestly say td formestane is much better in every way. no affiliations, just my honest opinion.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
some advice-if 2 formex was too strong for you then never use topical formestane. i purchased a bottle of formex to see what all the hype was about-after trying formex i can honestly say td formestane is much better in every way. no affiliations, just my honest opinion.
Yah I stayed with the TD based on your recommendation .. if it ain't broke...

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MassFX
DTH

Some kind of energy pre work out stim, I think the OLD COLD FUSION from 5-6 years ago use to make me wired/angry...no idea what was in it.

Prime did nothing for me, maybe a bit more wood..def not alpha male.(just my view)

:)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MassFX
DTH

Some kind of energy pre work out stim, I think the OLD COLD FUSION from 5-6 years ago use to make me wired/angry...no idea what was in it.

Prime did nothing for me, maybe a bit more wood..def not alpha male.(just my view)

:)
Ok Prime can miss... keep forgetting about those who don't respond. It's hard to imagine when I've seen so many people have success with it, but I don't doubt those who don't cuz a lot of them are very trustworthy as well.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the feeling I get from JP8. For just a preworkout drink I think it rates up there as far as Alpha Male feeling. I know I poke my chest out a lil farther and my heads raised a lil more after a serving of JP8 kicks in.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
you'd probably get that alpha male feeling by being one. i dont think a pill could make one forget about the reasons why one doesn't feel like an alpha male to begin with.

i.e. get your crap together, make more money,become better at being social and get better looking.

if you want euphoria just smoke weed and watch a comedy.

Chucke

Awards
Breast milk - straight from the source.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Wait till Product X comes out :surprised: very aggessive feelings...enough to override the calmer Prime which I like because it's a very controlled form of aggression. Herbals are getting stronger... I really had to watch mysef with product X I was getting pretty nasty...
Were you a product tester?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
For TD formestane, I can only use about a pea sized drop. Any more and I get testy.

Prime gave me a really positive form of aggression...just super good feeling confidence.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with the last post DTHC is the best for that alpha male feeling and you try that
then you should try DTP both by Diesel Nutrition and both are the strongest herbal
test boosters out their.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I've actually used TD Form for years. I never dosed it too heavily though. 40-50 MG a day was my usual dose, and I have bumped it up to the 100mg/day a bunch of times as well. I actually have a bottle of penetrate and NPs Form at home waiting to be mixed. Not sure when I'll use that since the Formex seems to work, but winter time is better for TD since I have small kids.

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
id say the dthc or dtp are great for this also hardcore test from myogenix is a good on

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Haven't experienced anything others have posted, except for DTH and DTP, both of which do it for me. Good luck!!

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
nothing ever gave me that feeling except M1T

sonofsteven

Awards
  • Established
Eat a live puppy .:food:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formex didn't give an Alpha male feeling....more of an ******* male feeling and my libido went south at the end. I guess it did a pretty good job of suppression. I was a non-responder to DTH but did very well with Prime. Another product that had me feeling the bump was DS ActivateX. I will be stacking the 2 soon with a mild AI to see how that treats me. Product X is looking nice for a future consideration....

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
T911 + Blue Up (stim free)

2-3 tabs of T911/day, and 4 caps of Blue Up pre-workout did wonders for me.