Ever taken a water pill?

b18cyaaa

b18cyaaa

Awards
I bought a "cutting kit" last year. It came with CLA, L-Carnitine, A fat burner and a water pill. I haven't used the water pills but now I'm gonna before they expire. How long can I safely take a water pill? How long does it take to see a noticable difference? Will I see a difference on the scale? Note: I have been running creatine for about 2 weeks.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I personally would never run a water pill for more than 4 days or so.
I have heard of some bodybuilding show competitors using them for a full week. As I said, I only like it for about 3-4 days which I find to be plenty.

b18cyaaa

b18cyaaa

Awards
Am I going to be incredibly dehydrated? I am assuming I should refain from drinking water.

crazymonk

crazymonk

Awards
there's 2 different types of water pills, caffeine and pamabrom. I suggest using pamabrom if you are already taking anything with caffeine. I honestly can't say whether it made a difference, because i used it only once while i was cutting, but i did feel like i was more cut and veiny. It should work and u should lose excess water. You're supposed to drink a lot of water with it.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Am I going to be incredibly dehydrated? I am assuming I should refain from drinking water.
You want to do the exact opposite. I drink a lot more water while on a water pill. It is way more effective and safe in my opinion.

b18cyaaa

b18cyaaa

Awards
This is why I ask.. it is caffeine based as it has green tea but other than that it is juniper berry, cornsilk, couchgrass, uva ursi, buchu leaves, melliot flower, hydrangea root. I see no other forms of caffeine. I will give it a shot and pound some water.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is why I ask.. it is caffeine based as it has green tea but other than that it is juniper berry, cornsilk, couchgrass, uva ursi, buchu leaves, melliot flower, hydrangea root. I see no other forms of caffeine. I will give it a shot and pound some water.
Good Luck!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
how long do water pill effects last?