Long-term storage of supplements
- 08-12-2009, 06:27 PM
- 08-12-2009, 07:16 PM
Freezer is OK.
08-12-2009, 08:15 PM
Nothing against steveoph's method, but.
I never liked the freezer idea, unless they were to be used directly from freezer.......
I dont like the idea of thawing and moisture.
Mine stay in a cool, dark and dry place with a proper desiccant.
my 2 pennies.
08-12-2009, 08:22 PM
I keep my stock in a cool dry place which is a closet. I also vacuum seal every bottle. You can get one for around $50 and the bags.
08-12-2009, 08:29 PM
Thanks for the input all. I think the vacuum bag idea is great, never thought of that. I have read that freezing can disrupt veggie caps, but I haven't found anything on its actual effects on the pills compostion or effectiveness over time. I know very little about chemistry, so I have no idea if freezing would delay any breakdown in chemicals that may occur or cause harm. Anyone have input on this?
Similar Forum Threads
- By badbart in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-08-2011, 07:07 PM
- By samva777 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2009, 11:29 AM
- By phaeton66 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 6Last Post: 12-03-2007, 12:58 PM
- By ImJ2x in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2007, 01:02 PM
- By JeepASaurus in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2005, 11:40 AM