Prime or DTP

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Currently taking jack3d preworkout and am looking to either add Prime or DTP....any suggestions?? 26yrs old 5'7" 180lbs

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Prime did nothing for me, 2 full bottles and nothing, maybe i was a non responder but i didnt like it.

DTP, aggression, energy, strength, libido, TESTOSTERONE.

Id go with DTP any day

bubble boy

Awards
Prime did nothing for me, 2 full bottles and nothing, maybe i was a non responder but i didnt like it.

DTP, aggression, energy, strength, libido, TESTOSTERONE.

Id go with DTP any day

I've been wondering about DTP as well..

I know Prime is not hormonal is DTP? Does it require a PCT when you stop?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get major strength gain and really good recomp on Prime and it's no secret I am an addict now.

It's true some people don't respond to Prime but that's the same with most herbals including DTP. You have to cycle off supps so you could run them back to back.

I traditionally do not respond well to things like Trib. but I am going to try DTHC for a six weeker, if I like it I will use it as a bridge between Prime cycles.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Prime is a nootropic type supplement IMO. For me like all nootropics I get rapid tolerance. Others find Prime great, others are complete non-responders.

DTest Pro Cycle contains preg. and DHEA which are both androgen precursors. You will not need PCT but you can't use this more than 3 months because DHEA will screw your cortisol (although it is VERY small amounts I think in DTestProCyle).

DTHC contains heaps of adaptogens and herbal test boosters. Herbal test boosters are not generally associated with increasing test, however adaptogens could do this indirectly. The shear amount of stuff in DTHC and the possibility of synergistic reactions plus the rave reviews it gets suggests there is probably something in it.

Its a pity NP doesn't do polls but I bet as a straight poll DHTC would have more fans than Prime. If you respond to Prime great, if not DHTC, AIs or stinging nettle root extract (ActivaTE).

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I've been wondering about DTP as well..

I know Prime is not hormonal is DTP? Does it require a PCT when you stop?
DTP is mildly hormonal. It contains a small amount of DHEA. You certainly have to cycle it, but no PCT is required.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its a pity NP doesn't do polls but I bet as a straight poll DHTC would have more fans than Prime.
Im not so sure about this one... DTHC is obviously a great test booster, dont get me wrong. However, PRIME is ranked in the top 50 product sold on NP currently...

Two different public's. Being realistic it is tough to compare the two...

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Its a pity NP doesn't do polls but I bet as a straight poll DHTC would have more fans than Prime. If you respond to Prime great, if not DHTC, AIs or stinging nettle root extract (ActivaTE).
I bet you're probably right.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not so sure about this one... DTHC is obviously a great test booster, dont get me wrong. However, PRIME is ranked in the top 50 product sold on NP currently...

I will be doing that in my next log... I have high hopes for DTHC cuz if it's anywhere near as good as Prime is for me it will be an amazing supp.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Get Diesel products have given me faith in the supplement industry after years of thinking it was all garbage. JP8, DTH, and NOS Ether and the level one are great. The only other supps i take or have taken is xtend, vasocharge, and a few runs of hdrol. I see way too many not so great reviews about alot of other ****, and alot of reviews by people who are either so in the beginning stage of thier lifting career that i can't apply it to myself, or the reviews are so vague and without fact that i can't apply it to myself. Give DTH, or i am sure DTP at try with JP8 and NOS ether, as the labels recommend and you will have great gains. Their is a reson it has a good following amongst strength athletes.

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
I have always been a fan of DTHC and have recommended it to people looking for a good natty test booster....however, Prime has no comparison for me. Where I would respond less with time on the DTHC (sense of well being, hardons, libido, drive,etc), Prime keeps getting better and better with time. I really feel that the sweet spot on Prime is weeks 8+++. No other natty anabolic can compare to the consistent drive, alpha male feeling, pump, etc I get from long cycles on Prime. Crazy stuff. Prime = PR buster.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have always been a fan of DTHC and have recommended it to people looking for a good natty test booster....however, Prime has no comparison for me. Where I would respond less with time on the DTHC (sense of well being, hardons, libido, drive,etc), Prime keeps getting better and better with time. I really feel that the sweet spot on Prime is weeks 8+++. No other natty anabolic can compare to the consistent drive, alpha male feeling, pump, etc I get from long cycles on Prime. Crazy stuff. Prime = PR buster.
Sounds like I planned it right will do 6 weeks of DTHC then brake then my prime progressive mega-dose experiment for 12 weeks...

Yah for me around week 3 and 4 I start getting serious strength gains and although the gains in strength slow down a bit they keep going .. but the reccomp picks up the longer I use it. This has got me wanting to do longer runs and progressive dosing. Up to now I've only done 8 week runs.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
This really doesn't mean anything, USPLabs is more of a nationally recognized company. I am sure Muscletech, Twinlab, Eas sell more than USPlabs, does that make them better.

Not a knock on USP, just not sound reasoning imo. I have no clue about USP products.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established

You could be right, but there is a strong following on the board for DTHC, it might be because they all like Chuck. At a guess I'd say DTHC is cheaper than Prime. Normally its 250 caps at 4 caps per day costing ~$45, so would last 2 months. Prime tends to last a month - 20 to 30 days.

Really thats why we need polls. NP will probably avoid this like the plague because it would mean upsetting an established board sponsor.

The thing to watch with USPlabs is that they will change/stack their product and generally when they do this the new ingredient can be really potent. A good example is the new more potent Prime they recently brought out. Basically USP is a moving target, so just because they don't get things right one day they turn around and change unexpectedly. DHTC can only really aim for product synergy and there ain't much more you can pack in there.

The thing to watch with USPlabs is that they will change/stack their product and generally when they do this the new ingredient can be really potent. A good example is the new more potent Prime they recently brought out. Basically USP is a moving target, so just because they don't get things right one day they turn around and change unexpectedly. DHTC can only really aim for product synergy and there ain't much more you can pack in there.
The only formula that ever changed was removing the Cissus from Anabolic pump about 2 years ago...Please, your biased nature is exposed.

Okay, you got me, we changed the formulas!

PRIME 600mg cap to a 800mg cap
SuperCissus from 90 750mg caps to 120 800mgs caps!

WITHOUT CHANGING THE PRICE.

People love DTH and probably good reasons behind it. I urge people to try both and if they like both then stack both....

This really doesn't mean anything, USPLabs is more of a nationally recognized company. I am sure Muscletech, Twinlab, Eas sell more than USPlabs, does that make them better.

Not a knock on USP, just not sound reasoning imo. I have no clue about USP products.
NP sales are driven by AnabolicMinds and GD has about a 4-5 year headstart in the market place.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tired Prime, so i can't honestly comment on that. I will say I do like the reps for USP labs though, they know their stuff. With that being said, I really love DTH, and all the stuff from Get Diesel. It's not just about the DTH for me, it's how well it meshes with the entire line, as well as others. It really does add to the effects of stims, or NO products, so I take less when I'm using it, so they last longer. DTP is great for pumps, in addition to all the stuff DTH does as well. Additionally, I like How Chuck and Trip shoot it straight, and the customer service is excellent, in my experiences. Yeah, I may sound biased, but it's easy when you've had great results. Like it's been said, there's a lot of stuff packed into DTH and DTP, making it very comprehensive. Good luck man!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could be right, but there is a strong following on the board for DTHC, it might be because they all like Chuck. At a guess I'd say DTHC is cheaper than Prime. Normally its 250 caps at 4 caps per day costing ~$45, so would last 2 months. Prime tends to last a month - 20 to 30 days.

Really thats why we need polls. NP will probably avoid this like the plague because it would mean upsetting an established board sponsor.

AM does have polls; there's the option when you start a new thread. There are plenty of threads about "Which is the best _____" or "X vs. Y" threads. As we can all agree, people respond differently to the same supplement, for better or worse. Having tried both, I still can't tell YOU how YOU will respond to the products. They both have their merits. You need to figure out what your budget is like, how you plan on running these products/ total cost. Then look at a few logs, ask around, and make the leap.

USP Labs typically formulates a product and sticks with it although Jack3d and even Recreate did change post-release; Chuck likes to tweak his DTH every batch in search of improving the product. I don't quite get the point you were trying to make here matthias though.

AM does have polls; there's the option when you start a new thread. There are plenty of threads about "Which is the best _____" or "X vs. Y" threads. As we can all agree, people respond differently to the same supplement, for better or worse. Having tried both, I still can't tell YOU how YOU will respond to the products. They both have their merits. You need to figure out what your budget is like, how you plan on running these products/ total cost. Then look at a few logs, ask around, and make the leap.

USP Labs typically formulates a product and sticks with it although Jack3d and even Recreate did change post-release; Chuck likes to tweak his DTH every batch in search of improving the product. I don't quite get the point you were trying to make here matthias though.
Jack3d ingredients did not change. We just added more beta Alanine and AAKG.

Recreates ingredients have never changed from release.

All our ingredient panels will appear different and that is PRIMARILY because we had a top level FDA firm review our labels and we made name corrections to comply with FDA.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I just responded to the "there should be a poll at NP" comment. Well, there ahhh is...

I understand where your logic falls, totally valid.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People love DTH and probably good reasons behind it. I urge people to try both and if they like both then stack both....
My point exactly.

I just responded to the "there should be a poll at NP" comment. Well, there ahhh is...

I understand where your logic falls, totally valid.
Super Valid point but USPlabs did not have any corporate money. I started the company on AnabolicMinds with 12 bottles of cAMPHIBOLIC.

Product performance has allowed us to advertise nationally.

Speaks volumes about brand loyalty and quality.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Both have a loyal following, I say try 'em both and report back!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jack3d ingredients did not change. We just added more beta Alanine and AAKG.

Recreates ingredients have never changed from release.

All our ingredient panels will appear different and that is PRIMARILY because we had a top level FDA firm review our labels and we made name corrections to comply with FDA.
By change, i meant in quantity, not in type. The caffeine content in recreate decreased, and you already stated the changes to the ingredients in Jack3d.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm with stack em both would be good combo. Both are great companies have had good results from both. I have no complaints. USP and GD make great products as far as i'm concerned. Haven't tried Prime yet but if its like rest of their stuff should be good.

I'm with stack em both would be good combo. Both are great companies have had good results from both. I have no complaints. USP and GD make great products as far as i'm concerned. Haven't tried Prime yet but if its like rest of their stuff should be good.
Thank you!

I'm about stacking products and hearing honest opinions but once you start attacking all communication is lost and the consumer loses..

By change, i meant in quantity, not in type. The caffeine content in recreate decreased, and you already stated the changes to the ingredients in Jack3d.
gotcha!

We also removed the effer soda(fizzing) from Jack3d....but unlike the dude hinted that we release a "good" product and later switch with a "lesser" product is false.

We always improve just with Super Cissus, PRIME and Jack3d. We added without adding cost.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whether one ends up with DTP or PRIME primarily depends on one's intended goals. Although direct product comparisons frequently provide a useful guide for many, some direct comparisons may be fundamentally flawed. Personally, I do not consider a one-on-one comparison between DTP and PRIME truly meaningful. Why? They are completely different products! Look at each briefly:
Containing testosterone precursors and a variety of related synergistic agents, DTP is primarily designed to boost testosterone levels, and consequently provide a series of related benefits such as estrogen reduction, improved sexual performance, greater aggression, improved pumps, and so on. On the other hand, PRIME is designed to induce significant improvements in body re-composition, yielding dense lean mass and muscle fullness, inducing dramatic increases in strength and endurance, delivering enhanced recovery, and so on, without provoking any direct changes in androgenic profiles.
So, how should we directly and fairly compare the two products? Sounds tough to me. Any either-or-decision cannot be uncoupled from one's primary goal. Considering that they deliver hardly overlapping benefits, budget allowing, it might make sense to stack them; otherwise, they may be used sequentially.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^^ That's THE post to close this thread off. Agreed 110%.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whether one ends up with DTP or PRIME primarily depends on one's intended goals. Although direct product comparisons frequently provide a useful guide for many, some direct comparisons may be fundamentally flawed. Personally, I do not consider a one-on-one comparison between DTP and PRIME truly meaningful. Why? They are completely different products! Look at each briefly:
Containing testosterone precursors and a variety of related synergistic agents, DTP is primarily designed to boost testosterone levels, and consequently provide a series of related benefits such as estrogen reduction, improved sexual performance, greater aggression, improved pumps, and so on. On the other hand, PRIME is designed to induce significant improvements in body re-composition, yielding dense lean mass and muscle fullness, inducing dramatic increases in strength and endurance, delivering enhanced recovery, and so on, without provoking any direct changes in androgenic profiles.
So, how should we directly and fairly compare the two products? Sounds tough to me. Any either-or-decision cannot be uncoupled from one's primary goal. Considering that they deliver hardly overlapping benefits, budget allowing, it might make sense to stack them; otherwise, they may be used sequentially.
Which means stacking the 2 could be very beneficial. Right now I need something to run between Prime cycles so I am trying DTHC but I may actually want to stack DTP with Prime at a later date.