best creatine

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
im starting a havoc cycle and was wondering what is the best creatine to use while on cycle and PCT???

I do not WANT ANY sugar..that seems to make me FAT as Hell in the gut.. I want to keep this cycle lean as possible with ripped hard gains...NO BLOAT!

Any suggestions??? also i hear alot of good about green Mag..is there any sugar in that?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im starting a havoc cycle and was wondering what is the best creatine to use while on cycle and PCT???

I do not WANT ANY sugar..that seems to make me FAT as Hell in the gut.. I want to keep this cycle lean as possible with ripped hard gains...NO BLOAT!

Any suggestions??? also i hear alot of good about green Mag..is there any sugar in that?

I use GREEN MAGNITUDE by Controlled Labs and for me is FANTASTIC!!!!!
but i think have some sugar due the flavor look:

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 scoop
Servings Per Container: 40
Amount Per Serving
Calories 0
Magnesium 350mg
Magnesium Creatine Chelate 2500mg
Dicreatine Malate 2500mg
Betaine Anhydrous 2000mg
L-Taurine 2000mg
L-Tyrosine 500mg

Other Ingredients:

Natural and Artificial Flavors and Colors, Malic Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
I use GREEN MAGNITUDE by Controlled Labs and for me is FANTASTIC!!!!!
but i think have some sugar due the flavor look:

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 scoop
Servings Per Container: 40
Amount Per Serving
Calories 0
Magnesium 350mg
Magnesium Creatine Chelate 2500mg
Dicreatine Malate 2500mg
Betaine Anhydrous 2000mg
L-Taurine 2000mg
L-Tyrosine 500mg

Other Ingredients:

Natural and Artificial Flavors and Colors, Malic Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose.
do you notice any pugginess or bloat on the green mag?? stuff like cell tech or size on always seems to make me fat! so creapur or green mag??

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
do you notice any pugginess or bloat on the green mag?? stuff like cell tech or size on always seems to make me fat! so creapur or green mag??
Because cell tech is crap. Creatine Mono or Creatine Chelate are good. Brands I like are Prolab and ON. If you are looking for pre-workout check out Green Bulge.

Mono is still the number one pick. Cheap and works.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FAT????? remember that creatine promote some water retention to carry nutrients to the muscles!

Creatine is a substance that is naturally formed in our body. It is an amino acid-based compound and stores energy from the already existing amino acids and foods in the body. Some creatine rich food are fish and red meat. Creatine is stored in human body as a compound know as "phosphocreatine", which further works as a reservoir of phosphate. Phosphocreatine is a substance that stores energy in the muscular tissues and provides energy for the muscular contractions. Phosphate produced from creatine is needed for regenerating adenosine triphosphate (ATP) molecules, which is the main fuel for the enzyme motors of the muscle in initial high-intensity muscle activity.

During muscle contraction, ATP (adenosine tri phosphate) loses a phosphate molecule to create energy and gets converted to adenosine di phosphate (ADP). Now in order to produce more energy ADP must be converted back to ATP. Now when ATP is depleted, creatine acts as a source of phosphate and converts the ADP molecule to ATP molecule. The more creatine is availaible to the body, the more faster body can produce ATP molecules, so that more and more energy is availaible for the muscle contractions. This is how creatine acts as a great energy source for short bursts of exercise such as sprinting, bodybuilding and other athletic activities.

These increased amounts of creatine slow the possibility of fatigue. Creatine helps in the synthesis of protein, which further promotes muscle growth and development.

The fact that creatine can provide energy just instantaneously, in a short span of time makes creatine a very succesfull supplement for athletes and weight lifters as they need those sudden burts of energy very frequently. Creatine has been shown to be especially effective in performance of repeated bursts of exercise because it enhances recovery.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
1. Does the magnesium content include the magnesium in megnesium creatine chelate?

2. I wonder if the magnesium and malic acid are the real driving force of this supplement. If people arn't already taking magnesium, it sems as though a high dose would help a person replenish the ntrient quickly and boost performance in a short period. That still doesn't mean your absorbing more creatine.

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
There is an old "whats the best creatine," thread on here somewhere u might wanta search for. everyone and their mother was praising green magnitude.

IMO creatine monohydrate has stood the test of time and is superior plus there is no added sugar, but like someone said above any type of creatine has an associated bloating / water retention effect. but u will drop the water weight as soon as u drop the supplement.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for all your suggestions guys... I was not blessed swith the best genetics so it is very easy for me to retain the fat and water bloat in the gut that creatine can cause... however i do get great strength from using it... I want this havoc cycle to be a very lean/dry mass gain cycle so what would be the best choice of creatine to accomplish that with?? Or do you all think it may be best to not use any at all..??

I am using Jack3d and that does contain some mono but i doubt its enough to get the growth effects of creatine

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
personally i wouldnt even include it if ur that worries about it. just keep ur diet clean and let the havoc do its job.

jacked is a good product.

purebred

Not another.....

Just go with the creatine monohydrate. No other creatine is 'better' than monohydrate. At best, they perform at the same level in which monohydrate does except monohydrate tends to be more cost-effective.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
what would you all say about cell mass from BSN?? its an cee so there isnt any sugar, but what about the quality and the success rate of it as for results?

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
what would you all say about cell mass from BSN?? its an cee so there isnt any sugar, but what about the quality and the success rate of it as for results?
CellMass is an ok product. You have glutamine, creatine and some beta-alanine mixed in with maltodextrin (sugar). You can also buy these ingredients alone and mix them with dextrose. You will save money and have much more of a supply.

From experience CEE was never good to me. Mono and chelate have always worked the best for my body. Give it a try and see how your body responds; if you have the money for BSN products why not give it a shot. Up to you. I know serveral people that love cellmass. It is the same **** as all the other brands.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1. Does the magnesium content include the magnesium in megnesium creatine chelate?

2. I wonder if the magnesium and malic acid are the real driving force of this supplement. If people arn't already taking magnesium, it sems as though a high dose would help a person replenish the ntrient quickly and boost performance in a short period. That still doesn't mean your absorbing more creatine.
The magnesium content as listed on the label of the product is amount of magnesium from the MCC, not added magnesium.

There have been several years worth of people that have responded well to MCC based creatine products, we just took it a step further and put out straight MCC capsules at value pricing.

There is also alot of research you can seek out on MCC, it is patented by Albion, so you can search some of their stuff for more info on it.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
i am using pure creatine mono by nutra planet and was wondering how i should take this...I dont like having alot of sugar in my diet cause it makes me fat..can i mix the creatine in with my XTEND drink?? or do i need to mix it with a sugary drink for results??

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
5g with breakfast, 5 g postworkout
yes i am already doing that but as for how to take it, again do i need a sugary drink to mix it in like juice or could i put it in my xtend drink?

also my creatine has NO scooper, is 1 tbl spoon 5 g??? how should i measure?

precise answers will be greatly appreciated

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
yes i am already doing that but as for how to take it, again do i need a sugary drink to mix it in like juice or could i put it in my xtend drink?

if ur eating carbs with breakfast no, if ur going keto or somethinkg along those lines mix with 8 - 10 oz frut juice

also my creatine has NO scooper, is 1 tbl spoon 5 g??? how should i measure?

do you have a scale? u could always tare it and weight out 5g... if u dont have a food scale buy one. they are essential!

precise answers will be greatly appreciated

i can respect that

answers in bold.

AABigRick

Awards
  • Established
Cell Rush by AAEFX is what I like. beta alanine and kre alkalyn.

Will of Steel

Awards
creadex by muscle asylum. jack3d is awesome.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
i dont see the use while on cycle but if so i would use bulk creatine mono with some aakg, if not i would have to say green mag, or neovar

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
what is the difference in results with kre alkalyn vs. monohydrate??
there is really no difference it all depends on how you respond to them some people respond different to thoose, like my self i saw a little more gains from mono, and i felt more bloated on kre-alkalyn. so it depends on you.

my thinking is if i have to spend 20-30 bucks to try out a supp just to see if it works or not its worth it.

have you tried them be4?

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
how about post workout? can i take my creatine mono with my protein shake or xtend or do i need juice..??? Its kinda hard to carry juice around in my gym bag.
you can take it with either and no you dont need juice. here is wat i do, i drink my whey then i mix one scoop of xtend with some bulk mono about 5g and mix it up.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
supposedly kre alkalyn is the best. it is essentially ph buffered monohydrate

ill try it out when i start bulking in the fall/winter months.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
5g with breakfast, 5 g postworkout
i had always thought that once you get like 5 grams in a day you hit your saturation point. but then i hear other ppl say 5 grams twice a day. does it make a difference?

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
how about post workout? can i take my creatine mono with my protein shake or xtend or do i need juice..??? Its kinda hard to carry juice around in my gym bag.
does ur protein mix have carbs in it? if yes than no juice is needed.. if no than yeah same as breakfast

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
does ur protein mix have carbs in it? if yes than no juice is needed.. if no than yeah same as breakfast
i have been using syntha 6 post workout...what would you reccomend?? I have oats & whey by ON on order

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
yeah preworkout i just mix 50g old fashioned oats with whey isolate, and post workout i blend up 50g of bananas with whey isolate.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
yeah preworkout i just mix 50g old fashioned oats with whey isolate, and post workout i blend up 50g of bananas with whey isolate.
well for preworkout i need energy so i use jacked3d...if i did a proetin shake as well that would be a ton to drink down

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kre-Alkalyn is the best because it stays stable when mixed with water. Check out Cellucor M5
im looking for the article and study right now but there was a study that showed that it took mono like a year to just break down 50% (into i think creatinine?)

You arnt worried about water, you are worried about your stomach acid

sonnabend3737

Awards
supposedly CE2 Platinum by MRI reduces bloating compared to other creatines...this may be a good option

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
im looking for the article and study right now but there was a study that showed that it took mono like a year to just break down 50% (into i think creatinine?)

You arnt worried about water, you are worried about your stomach acid

thats weird cause i thought creatine turned into creatinine within 15 minutes of being immersed in water.

it actually says it on the container as well, usually.

but ill say it again, who really cares what minute differences there are in creatine types? you arent going to lift like you are on gear by using one type over the other.

creatine in and of itself, just like every other supplement, is designed to give you a little 'boost' , not do something drastic.

MC Gun

MC Gun

Banned
Awards
l get good results from Size On Gaspari bit pricey but good results imo.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
thats weird cause i thought creatine turned into creatinine within 15 minutes of being immersed in water.

it actually says it on the container as well, usually.

but ill say it again, who really cares what minute differences there are in creatine types? you arent going to lift like you are on gear by using one type over the other.

creatine in and of itself, just like every other supplement, is designed to give you a little 'boost' , not do something drastic.
I totally agree. It's funny when nonresponders put all this energy into finding some advanced form of creatine. If your not absorbing mono, then you don't have low creatine levels to begin with!

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
50G of bananas seems kind of low. A small banana is near 100G and only contains 23G of carbohydrate. Seems kind of on the low end.
QUOTE]

yeah ur absolutely right. i meant 50g of carbs from bananas. comes out to 224g

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
50G of bananas seems kind of low. A small banana is near 100G and only contains 23G of carbohydrate. Seems kind of on the low end.
QUOTE]

yeah ur absolutely right. i meant 50g of carbs from bananas. comes out to 224g
Cool. That def. makes sense. I tried using bananas instead of dextrose and noticed it worked just as well. If anything it worked better; showed less bloating and it looked as if my body fat decreased.

MC Gun

MC Gun

Banned
Awards
Lucky you l am gluten intolerant as l have got older man used to love the whey, oats and egg shakes now l use waxy maize instead still good with fast digestion but oats are more power food imo.