- 08-12-2009, 08:35 AM
I've been looking into the "Game over" Vol 4 cut diet from Scivation and was wondering if anyone had any feedback on the suppliments they suggest using such as 1)Xtend
4) Dialene 4
5) Scivation Whey
The only one I've read comments on is Xtend which appears to good.
- 08-12-2009, 09:25 AM
08-12-2009, 09:25 AM
vasocharge is awesome, especially for the money if you buy it with xtend. For what you pay for it with extend, you really can't beat it.
08-12-2009, 11:02 AM
I use the vasocharge/xtend combo. I go with watermelon Xtend and Lemonade vasocharge. They taste delicious and I could lift for 3 hours and still feel like I could keep going. I won't go without them. and NO mud butt which makes lifting more fun. aha
08-12-2009, 11:56 AM
08-12-2009, 03:03 PM
08-12-2009, 03:14 PM
scivation seems to use a winning strategy: simplicity in design and ads, straight-forward and basic yet effective with the ingredient profiles, and good prices.
08-12-2009, 03:49 PM
08-13-2009, 10:28 PM
I'd like to know more about what the research says. Good post.
08-14-2009, 08:29 AM
* Xtend: daily; it is my favorite BCAA mix but I spike it up with extra BCAA and L-Leucine.
* Sesamin: daily; I use both Scivtion and PrimaForce (same company, different label), PrimaForce is in liquid form and much cheaper.
I have used:
* VasoCharge: I liked it in general, but I rarely drink pre-WO stuff.
* Substance WPI: I have not used any Scivation whey since they discontinued Substance WPI - watermelon was my all time favorite, too bad it is gone.
Similar Forum Threads
- By xcendo in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 28Last Post: 06-08-2006, 10:03 AM
- By sage in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-30-2003, 09:44 AM
- By gettin'old in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 01-27-2003, 09:05 AM
- By sage in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 12-30-2002, 11:54 PM