Newbie Needin Some Help

jon21

Awards
Okay as ya could tell I'm 6'7" 197 lbs weighed in today at the gym. My cousin recently told me about the 3AD stuff and I looked at it in the site and was wondering if anybody has takin this stuff could give me some feedback on it.

Also if you think I shouldnt use it, give me some supplement stacks and schedule of when to use them.

Any advice would be gratefully appreciated.

P.S. Also I'm a hardgainer being so tall so yeah.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
damn, you are one tall skinny moe foe lol.....really if you haven't taken any "serious" supplements before the best thing to do is to get your diet on track first. No matter what you do/take you will not see the right gains without the correct diet.

Then you should start off with the basics, protein, creatine, multi, fish oil, and possibly a NO booster.....

jon21

Awards
Yeah I'm skinny but I'm mostly muscle playing basketball in Highschool I'm pretty lean. So could ya help me out with some Diet Tips. I've always pretty much ate what I want, but I'm now dead set on getting bigger and leaner.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm skinny but I'm mostly muscle playing basketball in Highschool I'm pretty lean. So could ya help me out with some Diet Tips. I've always pretty much ate what I want, but I'm now dead set on getting bigger and leaner.
Well it depends on how serious you want to get. The easiest thing to do is to cut out all junk food, candy, pop, alcohol.....then it gets deeper...

you will want to eat 5-6 meals a day to boost your metabolism. Chicken and fish as meat are always good...brown rice, vegetables......you should get the picture. Cut back on the condiments.....Obviously no deep fried foods....but to get a specific diet I would look into the diet section of this forum they have a lot of information.

jon21

Awards
Wow thanks alot I've posted one thread on here and have gotten some help already. Thanks I'll check out that section. So on supplements ya briefly named some things off, could ya give me some detailed of examples.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
damn. proportionately you are built like i was when i started lifting. food, and lots of it. i had problems bulking until i broke 4500 calories per day. you don't need any supplements besides the very basics :

protein - pre and post workout (25g or so)
carbs - pre and post workout (50-75g or so)
multi vite

your diet will end up being 60% of your gains, with the other 30% from the gym. the remaining 10% is supplements, so you can clearly see its not as important as a good routine, and a great diet. IMO.

welcome to AM :)

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Wow thanks alot I've posted one thread on here and have gotten some help already. Thanks I'll check out that section. So on supplements ya briefly named some things off, could ya give me some detailed of examples.
it really all depends on how much money you want to spend....the diet is the #1 thing you need to get under control.

A good protein in my opinion is Optimum Nutrition, you can buy bcaa's, beta-alanine and fish oils in bulk from nutraplanet.com, Creapure type creatine is a very good brand optimum nutrition sells creapure creatine as well, and orange triads are good multi vitamins.....