What am i missing supplement wise?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Hey i decided to keep it basic now i havent had much luck with PWO supps and i feel like i keep wasting money, I made a order at Nutra other day but checking if i missed anything. My current stock is.....

Torrent
ATW-5 lbs
Green Magnitude
MVP/ZMK
Nutra Green tea caps
Nutra Omega-3
Intra-aid
Incarnate
Slim Xtreme

I have a bottle of Mass FX and Hyperdrol too but saving for later but as far as essentials go am i missing anything? or would you reccomend anything else im trying to stick away from products like PWO sups and other crap.

aztec02

Awards
not sure what is in slim xtreme but ive been hearing great things about green tea + CLA for natural cutting. Its also pretty cheap so ya might want to look into it. Havent used it before so i cant vouch for it personally though.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Slim Xtreme is from what ive heard very potent its give all day long energy literally and very good appetite surpressent but i was looking into CLA but from what i read its more for keeping the weight off rather then losing it? correct me if im wrong buts my assumption was if your cut and you wanna stay cut you use CLA to help stay cut ? if that makes any sense.

aztec02

Awards
ya im not entirely sure sorry man. Ive been hearing alot about cla's fat "burning" potentials.

this is from PP's website: they also have great prices on it.

"How exactly does CLA burn fat & increase lean muscle?

CLA alters your metabolic equilibrium for steady fat loss, rather than fat gain. It appears to accomplish this by three main mechanisms –

Decreases fat cells by encouraging adipocyte apoptosis through TNF-a stimulation in white adipose tissue (increases fat cell death). (11,12)

Prevents adipocyte differentiation by suppressing C/EBPa (reduces fat cell creation). (13)

Reduces accumulation of fat in adipose tissue by inhibiting GLUT-4 (prevents glucose conversion to fat). (13,14) "

maybe PM a primordial rep and ask them. Just thought id suggest it because im building a similiar stack and was looking for some cheaper stuff that could be thrown in to optimize my results. thinking that CLA might be a good thing to amplify the affects of slim extremes fat burning potential.

let me know if you find anything else out

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Intra-aid is BCAA product and thanks im gonna grab some CLA it cant hurt from what ive seen it does seem to help fat loss just a way i read it somewhere made it sound like it wasnt.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like you got everything covered for what you want.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey i decided to keep it basic now i havent had much luck with PWO supps and i feel like i keep wasting money, I made a order at Nutra other day but checking if i missed anything. My current stock is.....

Torrent
ATW-5 lbs
Green Magnitude
MVP/ZMK
Nutra Green tea caps
Nutra Omega-3
Intra-aid
Incarnate
Slim Xtreme

I have a bottle of Mass FX and Hyperdrol too but saving for later but as far as essentials go am i missing anything? or would you reccomend anything else im trying to stick away from products like PWO sups and other crap.
How about a good sleep aid for faster recovery ??

IBE's X-Dream stacked with ZMK is what I got goin on now and I love it !

I killed my legs in the gym yesterday and thought I wouldn't be able to move this morning... I woke up, stretched a bit, and was good for the day with no major soreness.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
How about a good sleep aid for faster recovery ??

IBE's X-Dream stacked with ZMK is what I got goin on now and I love it !

I killed my legs in the gym yesterday and thought I wouldn't be able to move this morning... I woke up, stretched a bit, and was good for the day with no major soreness.
I was going to see how my sleep and recovery is on just ZMK then look into other products I was intrigued by IBE's line of products though and there deffinately in mind either that or the snazzy bottles they come in either way solid products. as for intra-aid ya it is expensive i usually go with something less expensive but i like to mix it up. Thanks for help im going to try this stack for now maybe add another sleep aid and see how it goes.

EDIT: just looked at X-dream it looks really promising i kinda passed by it when i ordered stuff when i restock protein im deffinately gonna buy.