Help build my RPM/Neovar Recomp/IGF-2 expierence

pobo90

Awards
Hey yall so ive been using RPM for awhile but decided to stop since I want to run the rpm/neovar/igf2 stack once i hit the gym when school starts.

I've heard wonders about this stack and I want to make sure I'm doing things right. Being out of the gym for a couple months definitely made me shrink. I went down from 170 to 160. All I did was run and play tennis. Now I want to get BIG!!! :) I want veins running from shoulder to the back of my calves lol (sike thats kinda gross) Bottom line, I really wanna bulk up but stay low when it comes to BF%.

So how would my dosing of these things be like? and what should my diet be like? (how much calories/proteins/fats) should I take? Should I also include a weight gainer into the mix? I currently take fish oils, and of course whey.

Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. Im 19, 5'7 160 goal is to get to at least 175 of muscle :)

THanks guys

AM is beast!!!:18:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey yall so ive been using RPM for awhile but decided to stop since I want to run the rpm/neovar/igf2 stack once i hit the gym when school starts.

I've heard wonders about this stack and I want to make sure I'm doing things right. Being out of the gym for a couple months definitely made me shrink. I went down from 170 to 160. All I did was run and play tennis. Now I want to get BIG!!! :) I want veins running from shoulder to the back of my calves lol (sike thats kinda gross) Bottom line, I really wanna bulk up but stay low when it comes to BF%.

So how would my dosing of these things be like? and what should my diet be like? (how much calories/proteins/fats) should I take? Should I also include a weight gainer into the mix? I currently take fish oils, and of course whey.

THanks guys

Ok- think I can help- try this:
1-2 2nd Gear per day
8 IGF-2 per day
8 Neovar per day

Or:
1-2 2nd Gear per day
5-6 Drive per day
8 Neovar per day

Both awesome test-boosting stacks- 6-bromo allows for marked increases in free test, and when stacked with IGF-2 and/or Drive, the gains are phenomenal. Throw NeoVar and ample calories and hard training into the mix, and 10-15 lbs. is very attainable on this stack- and it costs about $90-120, depending on where you look.....

Right now- I am taking our newest beta (a much stronger version of IGF-2), Drive, Neovar, and 2nd Gear, and my gains have been great :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Ok- think I can help- try this:
1-2 2nd Gear per day
8 IGF-2 per day
8 Neovar per day

Or:
1-2 2nd Gear per day
5-6 Drive per day
8 Neovar per day

Both awesome test-boosting stacks- 6-bromo allows for marked increases in free test, and when stacked with IGF-2 and/or Drive, the gains are phenomenal. Throw NeoVar and ample calories and hard training into the mix, and 10-15 lbs. is very attainable on this stack- and it costs about $90-120, depending on where you look.....

Right now- I am taking our newest beta (a much stronger version of IGF-2), Drive, Neovar, and 2nd Gear, and my gains have been great :)
nice dirk!

pobo90

Awards
OOO thanks for the input but I've already bought RPM/Neovar/IGF-2.. I was sorta looking for doses on these lol... Thanks though, I'm defnitely looking forward to the gains.
What does 2nd gear do exactly?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OOO thanks for the input but I've already bought RPM/Neovar/IGF-2.. I was sorta looking for doses on these lol... Thanks though, I'm defnitely looking forward to the gains.
What does 2nd gear do exactly?
It contains 6-bromo- a compound increases free testosterone via inhibiting the aromatase enzyme, but does not suppress the HPTA

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

THanks guys

Dosing/Timing

RPM
Resistance Training Days
Dose - 2-3 caps 60-80 minutes pre-resistance training
Non-Resistance Training Days
Dose - 1-2 caps first thing in the morning (i.e. with IGF-2 Dose 1)

IGF-2
Resistance Training Days
Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 3 caps ~40 min pre-resistance training
Dose 3 - 2 caps last thing at night
Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 4 caps last thing at night

NeoVar Recomped
Resistance Training Days
Dose 1 - 3 caps immediate post-resistance training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS
Dose 2 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates (either earlier or later in the day)
Dose 1 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates
Dose 2 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates

Diet

To achieve muscle accretion one must have a positive energy balance (~15% above maintenance), a moderate to high carbohydrate intake (55-50% total daily energy) to fuel resistance sessions, optimal protein intake (25-30% total daily energy) to ensure protein synthesis, and an adequate fat intake (15-20% total daily energy) to prevent testosterone levels falling.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT