7-Keto DHEA Powder

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello

I looking the web few months ago in search for some 7-Keto Powder but seems has been vanished from the earth so one guy tell me i can crush a pill and use the powder but the pills have some ingredients like "Rice Flour, Cellulose, Potato Starch, Gelatin, Purified Water, MCT, Magnesium Stearate." etc. right? well i find one with this only inside (Gelatin, Purified Water) 7-Keto DHEA (3-Acetyl-7-Oxo-Dehydroepiandrosterone) 25 mg - 60 Capsules

This is good idea crush them to make a Transdermal?

note: if anyone know where sell 7-Keto DHEA Powder is welcome or any other pill to make this?

Thanks Guys:puppy_dog_eyes:

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
This is to TD section. If you are doing this you have to purify the stuff repeated to get rid of the bulking agent. Heat the stuff remove the scum, repeat ad nausea and eventually you'll get something pure enough to use. You lose alot of the TD base. Better to buy pure powder and for 7-Keto I really dunno.

Hello

I looking the web few months ago in search for some 7-Keto Powder but seems has been vanished from the earth so one guy tell me i can crush a pill and use the powder but the pills have some ingredients like "Rice Flour, Cellulose, Potato Starch, Gelatin, Purified Water, MCT, Magnesium Stearate." etc. right? well i find one with this only inside (Gelatin, Purified Water) 7-Keto DHEA (3-Acetyl-7-Oxo-Dehydroepiandrosterone) 25 mg - 60 Capsules

This is good idea crush them to make a Transdermal?

note: if anyone know where sell 7-Keto DHEA Powder is welcome or any other pill to make this?

Thanks Guys:puppy_dog_eyes:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Logs 2
Weight Loss 9
Prince IronMag Labs 0
BeardedBreast Supplements 1
Supplements 4