JUNGLE WARFARE BY ALRI

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Whats the score on this product please?
ALRI say its non hormonal but from threads ive read , there is a suggestion that it is.

They also say its not liver toxic but it has a 17a compound in it

Also is it any good?

thanks

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
I've tried their pre & post WO supps. Was not impressed, but they did taste pretty damn good. Ha. That was it.

Suryoyo

Awards
Jungle Warfare contains a steroid

17-alkyl-4-delta-5a-dehydro-etiocholan-1,6-den-3-one =

6- dihydromethyltestosteron = 6-dmt

and yes its methylated but not very harsh on the liver.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established

thanks

wheres all these steroids coming from? theres nothing you can recognise now

softballmashe

Awards
Ive been taking it for about 8 days now and am waiting for it to kick in. Im also taking Green Mag and Hemodraulix. At night I am taking Milk Thistle and Cranberry extract along with fish oil just in case. So far, not a lot of progress!

dalto

dalto

Awards
I've had great results with Jungle Warfare & Restore stacked together. Can't vouch for it by itself but together I increased body weight and reduced bf% for a net gain of 8 lbs over 6 weeks, eating just over maintanance. Stayed on the Restore for 4 more weeks after finishing JW.

I think ALRI has good products. There is a lot of negative feedback about them but I've had good results with them. Just my 2 cents...

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
The original Jungle Warfare was awesome.

The newer one, not so much.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Ive been taking it for about 8 days now and am waiting for it to kick in. Im also taking Green Mag and Hemodraulix. At night I am taking Milk Thistle and Cranberry extract along with fish oil just in case. So far, not a lot of progress!
nothing will kick in..

The newer one isn't a steroid at all. the old 1 was but there has been a new verison since and like 3 different labels too it. just reseach into it, the new verison is crap and does nothing.

Suryoyo

Awards
nothing will kick in..

The newer one isn't a steroid at all. the old 1 was but there has been a new verison since and like 3 different labels too it. just reseach into it, the new verison is crap and does nothing.
You need to do a reseach, Let me tell you how It Is, once for all.

The old one: 6-dmt + methyl Atd
Second: 6-dmt
third: 6-dmt + more divanil and new design.

The structur 17-alkyl-4-delta-5a-dehydro-etiocholan-1,6-den-3-one
has always been written in the label and still is there.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 summers ago, I ran Jungle Warfare so I'm not sure which version that is. Both body composition and gym performance gains weren't impressive and I felt pretty crappy while on it to be honest.

IME, hyperdrol x2, 6oxo, or TD formestane are better choices for strength, leaning effect, aggression, and bedroom performance.

Suryoyo

Awards
2 summers ago, I ran Jungle Warfare so I'm not sure which version that is. Both body composition and gym performance gains weren't impressive and I felt pretty crappy while on it to be honest.

IME, hyperdrol x2, 6oxo, or TD formestane are better choices for strength, leaning effect, aggression, and bedroom performance.
I now that everyone feels different for different coumponds. Me for example, I get really good gains in strenght and Mass (JW v2). I have many friend that cycled JW, and all was pleasured with the result.

I did an Epidrol cycle and get nothing from It, all I get of Epi was Letargy and heart bulting.

I now that Epi is very famous and people like It. But It works different from person to person.