USP LABS Powerfull and Jackd 3d - AnabolicMinds.com

USP LABS Powerfull and Jackd 3d

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

USP LABS Powerfull and Jackd 3d

I have tried many supps and have responded well to most but I decided to go ahead and ordered myself some Powerfull and Jackd 3d. A little research says these 2 go hand in hand. I also ordred some creapure after I am done with the jackd 3d.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EZDUZIT View Post
    I have tried many supps and have responded well to most but I decided to go ahead and ordered myself some Powerfull and Jackd 3d. A little research says these 2 go hand in hand. I also ordred some creapure after I am done with the jackd 3d.
    I am not sure if you had a question on this stack or just wanted to mention you use.

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker
    The synergy between Jack3d and PowerFULL is unreal! Carbohydrates blunt Growth Hormone release, this is known but often over looked. This is where the USPlabs Jack3d/ USPlabs PowerFULL stack shines!

Jack3d is is carbohydrate free, therefore the true effects of pre-workout PowerFULL will be felt! The increase in natural Growth Hormone release will cause for serious strength gains that will lead to increased LBM. You will see increased vasodilation, in combination with the AAKG in Jack3d. BUT, the synergistic 'Mind-Muscle Connection' that you will feel when dosing these products together will shock you. You will literally be able to feel your muscles doing the work, easier and more effectively. Many users report this effect while using one product or the other but when they are combined, the effect is exponentially increased!

Not to mention USPlabs PowerFULL's other effects like Increased natural Growth Hormone production, Increased Testosterone production, Increased Dopamine and Serotonin levels, Increased Skin Tone, Increased Quality of Life feeling and Significantly Improved Recuperative Sleep, etc.

Again, you can use USPlabs PowerFULL with other pre-workout products for the this synergistic 'Mind-Muscle Connection' but the fillers (sugars/malto/dextrose, etc) may blunt the Increased natural Growth Hormone production which may cause less intense effects.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  3. New Member

i have been using this combo for a few weeks. i feel focused, relaxed, energetic, happy, flowing, all day long. It is my new WELL BEING stack.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Looking forward too this! Thanks for the info.I usually respond well to most supps I have used.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EZDUZIT View Post
    Looking forward too this! Thanks for the info.I usually respond well to most supps I have used.
    Please post up your results!!!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. what to stack with jackd
    By fame126 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 04:25 PM
  2. My Powerfull/Prime/Jackd Stack-WOW!!!!
    By TonyMoFo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 02:27 PM
  3. PowerFULL by USP Labs
    By ProAnabolics in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 11:15 AM
  4. usp labs powerfull
    By jsp0785 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 04:05 PM