capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
from a website:

PEAK WELLNESS BIOPHARMA
Proudly Presents:

MYO-T12

(fecunded G. gallus domesticus isolate)

Revolutionary Breakthrough in Myostatin Inhibitor Technology!
If you're a regular reader of the bodybuilding and medical research press, you may have been following a developing story that has enormous implications for the future of bodybuilding science.

For a number of years, scientists have been urgently searching for a mechanism that would inhibit the production of myostatin, a genetic protein responsible for limiting muscle growth in humans. This search has been marked by several highly promising scientific breakthroughs (some of which were documented in two landmark clinical studies) and a few temporary setbacks (particularly with regard to raw materials refinement and processing).

Spurred by the widely held belief that myostatin inhibition represents by far the most powerful strategy for promoting dramatic muscular gains (reportedly even more powerful than anabolic steroids or growth hormone), the principal researchers involved in this area of inquiry have been relentless in their efforts to isolate a viable myostatin inhibitor and make it available to athletes.
Now it appears that their efforts have been rewarded.

A uniquely powerful, biologically active agent developed by Peak Wellness BioPharma and trade named MYO-T12TM has emerged as the first clinically documented product of its kind possessed with the potential to legitimately reduce serum myostatin levels.

This technology, a naturally derived compound that would function as a modulator and antagonist to myostatin production, has now been validated in a clinical study(1) that has a documented average serum myostatin reduction of 46% among study subjects in as little as twelve hours with just single serving!

MYO-T12TM contains the same active ingredient used in the study cited above and is manufactured via a multiple-step "high-grade handling" process utilizing a new and advanced method that maintains the viability of MYO-T12's key active ingredient. This refinement, achieved without resorting to the irradiation and centrifuging that caused ingredient instability in earlier versions of myostatin inhibitors, has resulted in much greater potency (more than 6 times that of earlier products) and optimal biological activity.

* MYO-T12TM is the only dietary supplement of its kind backed by more than a decade of evolutionary bench work and published scientific research showing it can truly reduce human myostatin levels!

* MYO-T12TM is the only myostatin inhibitor clinically tested(1) and shown to produce high-grade short-term suppression of myostatin in 100% of the human test study subjects!

* MYO-T12TM is the only product of its kind shown to reduce blood levels of myostatin in study subjects by an average of 46% in only 12-18 hours!

The introduction of MYO-T12TM can be seen as the first significant and enduring success in an intensive medical research effort to overcome the genetic limitations ingrained in us by genetics. By its very nature, this technology is an alternative and synergistic approach that can be combined with well-established methods of supplementation (proteins, creatines, fat burners). Clearly the ramifications of such a technology should be very exciting to any athlete who has ever been frustrated by genetic limitations.

A scientific breakthrough of historic proportions, MYO-T12TM represents the most powerful natural inhibitor of myostatin of its kind known to science today. Consequently, MYO-T12TM is that rarest of phenomena: an entirely original and unique mass-building technology with the potential to redefine our standards of physique enhancement.

(1) CLINICAL STUDY BREAKTHROUGH: MYO-T12TM reduced average myostatin levels by 46% in as little as twelve hours with just a single serving (1)

Results showed an average baseline myostatin level of 27.5pg/ml, which was consistent with the last study since it seems that generally speaking men ages 20-55 have serum myostatin levels at or around 30pg/ml. But then in dramatic fashion something extraordinary happened at between 12-18 hours after taking. The average serum myostatin declined to 12.6pg/ml with every subject responding positively!
This was a staggering 46% drop in myostatin from baseline across all ten subjects! Finally, at the 24-30 hour time point with a mean value of 28.1pg/ml, the average myostatin level completely normalized.

(1) MYO-T12 Study--Pub Pending.

Supplement Facts Return to Top

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serving Size: 10 Grams (1 Scoop)
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories 50
Calories from Fat 0
Total Fat 2.5 g 4%
Saturated fat 1 g 5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 35 mg 2%
Sodium 10 mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 5 g 2%
Dietary Fiber 2 g 8%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 2 g
Vitamin A 45%
Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0%
Iron 4%

Other Ingredients: fecunded G. gallus domesticus isolate (fertile egg yolk isolate), fructose, natural and artificial flavor

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Just read about this in MD... Veryyyy interesting!!!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
hope its better than celldyne's version. anyone wanna get a few logs up for us? :)

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
hope its better than celldyne's version. anyone wanna get a few logs up for us? :)
Available in Sept... Read Cokers column in MD pretty much explains how celldyne screwed him over and produced a crappy verson of it and how he has refined the process so it's more potent.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Available in Sept... Read Cokers column in MD pretty much explains how celldyne screwed him over and produced a crappy verson of it and how he has refined the process so it's more potent.
yeah, i remember when celldyne was being touted as the next evolution of supplements, and the log i saw on this forum for their myostatin blocker was as effective as a bcaa/beta-alanine mix. not bad, but not worth the price.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the heads up on the Colker article... i'm gonna check it out.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i remember when celldyne was being touted as the next evolution of supplements, and the log i saw on this forum for their myostatin blocker was as effective as a bcaa/beta-alanine mix. not bad, but not worth the price.
Folstaxan right?... i vaguely recall all that hoopla amounting to nothing...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, seriously...I know you fell for the BS last time and got ripped off. that was the INFERIOR version. This one is NEW AND IMPROVED.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And why are there ZERO details about this "study" to be looked up? publishing pending?

Ok...then purchase pending.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Folstaxan right?... i vaguely recall all that hoopla amounting to nothing...
yeah, 2-3 pounds per month, non-leaning, nothing. its just like having a bulking diet, or taking a couple supps to take you over the edge - to say nothing of if the loggers were already doing a bulking diet and the product did absolutely nothing, which i suspect really was the case.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No, seriously...I know you fell for the BS last time and got ripped off. that was the INFERIOR version. This one is NEW AND IMPROVED.
NEW AND IMPROVED- the three scariest words in supplements.:147:

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
And why are there ZERO details about this "study" to be looked up? publishing pending?

Ok...then purchase pending.
When I grab my MD tomarrow will post the studies cokers talks about in his column for u

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I grab my MD tomarrow will post the studies cokers talks about in his column for u
Cool. Looking forward to it.

Hopefully it is in humans and oral dosage of the same compound at same dosage.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established

Yes humans orginal with celldyne was 20g new one was with cokers newer extraction and 10g which is serving size and got better results.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established

heres the ones cited in his column:

Journal of American College Nutrition, Vol 25 No.5; Abstract 66; Oct 2006

Thats the older one where he demonstrated myo-inhib from fertile eggs is biologically active.

Colker C, "effect of debulked fertile egg yolk ingestion on serum myostatin levels." Reviewed and accepted for poster presentation at the 2008 Conference on Post-Translational Modification: Detection and Physiological Evaluation for the American Society for Biochem and Molecular Bio; Catergory: Unusual Modifications; Abstract 10; Oct 2008

Crap sorry dsade thought it was a true research paper not just a poster presentation.

Results in his article:
2008 batch with Celldyne = Folstaxan
20g serving
7 male tested
base line avg myo levels 27pg/mL
12 hr after injestion avg myo levels 24.43
24 hr after inj 23.86
but 2 of the testers were non-responders, included them mean myo reduction was -11.32 in 12 hrs
These results went to go into the poster sited above.

Article goes on to tell a story of how people at Celldyne started cutting off communication with Coker and went behind his back and started to produce very low low quality Folstaxan, filled for a patent and how they even started to market and sell it... ALL without his knowledge.

The final product they produced was worse than the controls when he tested it. It was clumpy, smelled terrible and tasted horrible.

He took them to court and won which gave hime back his patent... blah blah...

He went back found that the orginal method for irradiating the eggs was very poor for a few reasons: not accepted by the FDA, due to salmonella concerns because the irradiation didnt get rid of all of it. Also it created a messy, slurry of egg white and yolk. As a result you could not get a clean speration of egg white and yolk and why Folstaxan was yellow-white in color and it should be a bright yellow color like an eggg yolk. Finally irradiation is still heating and may have inactivated much of the active factors.

After est a carefully-selected group of precdures and proper sequence of steps including new pasteration not previously availalbe to him, he test he new product.

In Feb 2009 his sample was tested by a thrid party and was found to have 6.45x the potency of Celldynes Folstaxan and was also tested for pathogens and it was all checked out perfect.

After solubility work and light flavoring he went into testing the product.
This study he says took plave in April 2009.
10 healthy adult males were tested
serving size was only 10g (not the orginal 20g)
base line myo levels 27.5pg/mL (consistant with last test)
FYI men aged 20-55 have a myo level of around 30.
12-18hr after injestion myo levels were 12.6 with EVERY subject responding positively.
24-30 hours later myo levels normalized

Gezzz this was more of the article than i wanted to type but felt bad since i though there were actual peer reviewed studies quoted and not the poster presentation.

But there you go... thats pretty much what was said. It is very interesting and if works could change the supplement industry.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
heres the ones cited in his column:

Journal of American College Nutrition, Vol 25 No.5; Abstract 66; Oct 2006

Thats the older one where he demonstrated myo-inhib from fertile eggs is biologically active.

Colker C, "effect of debulked fertile egg yolk ingestion on serum myostatin levels." Reviewed and accepted for poster presentation at the 2008 Conference on Post-Translational Modification: Detection and Physiological Evaluation for the American Society for Biochem and Molecular Bio; Catergory: Unusual Modifications; Abstract 10; Oct 2008

Crap sorry dsade thought it was a true research paper not just a poster presentation.

Results in his article:
2008 batch with Celldyne = Folstaxan
20g serving
7 male tested
base line avg myo levels 27pg/mL
12 hr after injestion avg myo levels 24.43
24 hr after inj 23.86
but 2 of the testers were non-responders, included them mean myo reduction was -11.32 in 12 hrs
These results went to go into the poster sited above.

Article goes on to tell a story of how people at Celldyne started cutting off communication with Coker and went behind his back and started to produce very low low quality Folstaxan, filled for a patent and how they even started to market and sell it... ALL without his knowledge.

The final product they produced was worse than the controls when he tested it. It was clumpy, smelled terrible and tasted horrible.

He took them to court and won which gave hime back his patent... blah blah...

He went back found that the orginal method for irradiating the eggs was very poor for a few reasons: not accepted by the FDA, due to salmonella concerns because the irradiation didnt get rid of all of it. Also it created a messy, slurry of egg white and yolk. As a result you could not get a clean speration of egg white and yolk and why Folstaxan was yellow-white in color and it should be a bright yellow color like an eggg yolk. Finally irradiation is still heating and may have inactivated much of the active factors.

After est a carefully-selected group of precdures and proper sequence of steps including new pasteration not previously availalbe to him, he test he new product.

In Feb 2009 his sample was tested by a thrid party and was found to have 6.45x the potency of Celldynes Folstaxan and was also tested for pathogens and it was all checked out perfect.

After solubility work and light flavoring he went into testing the product.
This study he says took plave in April 2009.
10 healthy adult males were tested
serving size was only 10g (not the orginal 20g)
base line myo levels 27.5pg/mL (consistant with last test)
FYI men aged 20-55 have a myo level of around 30.
12-18hr after injestion myo levels were 12.6 with EVERY subject responding positively.
24-30 hours later myo levels normalized

Gezzz this was more of the article than i wanted to type but felt bad since i though there were actual peer reviewed studies quoted and not the poster presentation.

But there you go... thats pretty much what was said. It is very interesting and if works could change the supplement industry.
No worries, but as I suspected.

I'm not one to say it won't work no matter what, but I recommend a heightened sense of skepticism. I wouldn't be the first to try this.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I'll play along, for 100 bucks a jar, anything less than great results just isnt gonna cut it for me, but somebody was just asking me about this the other day, so my curiosity has been peaked.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I'll play along, for 100 bucks a jar, anything less than great results just isnt gonna cut it for me, but somebody was just asking me about this the other day, so my curiosity has been peaked.
It's seriously $100?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
At times, presenting a particular statistic and/or article and/or presentation to answer the minutia attempts to blur a more fundamental question. In this case: what are the beneficial, myogenic effects of acute myostatin inhibition? I have no doubt this product transiently decreases myostatin levels, but I skeptical as to what tangible effects that will elicit on whole-body muscle composition. Presenting these details as such is just a manner of masking elemental and basic questions in jargon. Another example would be menial and temporary up-regulation of the AR, postulated to increase anabolism. Great, AR mRNA was increased for 12h, but what are the actual consequence?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
It's seriously $100?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!
Thats the price I saw in a certain catalog and website that Im pretty sure I cant name, since its not on NP, but:

Myo-T12 - Vanilla
By: Peak Wellness Biopharma
Item #: ********
Size: 300 Grams
Retail: $149.95
Price: $99.95

fecunded G. gallus domesticus isolate (fertile egg yolk isolate)

Serving size is 10g, which yields 30 servings for 100 bucks, seems a little steep, but since Im no scientist and I havent seen or dont know anyone running this yet, I will reserve judgment and skepticism for a later date. To be honest, if there was tangible, documented, repeatable evidence that this or any otc supplement/product actually produced drastic measurable and enhanced true muscle gains, I would certainly pay 5 times as much, but I have the nagging suspicion that this isnt going to be the case. And unfortunately, given that the current price point is fairly high, in realitive terms, I dont suspect that we will ever see a broad spectrum of viable user feedback from a decent cross section of the community at large, that would allow the rest of us to see what kind of results people are having to this new product. Essentially what Im trying to say is that if it was 30-50 bucks, alot more people 'might' really consider giving it a try, begin to tell their friends about it and post their feedback on various forums. I just dont see that happening.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
yep. which leads me to think it doesn't work.

if it did work really good, you'd retail it at 99 bucks, and special preorder it for 50 (limited time only). there's no other way to generate positive feedback, unless you're pretty sure that there will not be any - in which case you've got to make all your money NOW.....

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
yep. which leads me to think it doesn't work.

if it did work really good, you'd retail it at 99 bucks, and special preorder it for 50 (limited time only). there's no other way to generate positive feedback, unless you're pretty sure that there will not be any - in which case you've got to make all your money NOW.....
I pretty much agree, although like I tried to elude to, money isnt the only factor, lets face it, real r&d isnt cheap, and I mean seriously, being totally hypothetical, lets just say it actually really works, and produces truly dramatic results for those daring enough to plunk down the money, then 99 bucks would be chump change, and that may in fact be their presale price point, they could jack the price up to 2-3 times as much once it catches on.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I pretty much agree, although like I tried to elude to, money isnt the only factor, lets face it, real r&d isnt cheap, and I mean seriously, being totally hypothetical, lets just say it actually really works, and produces truly dramatic results for those daring enough to plunk down the money, then 99 bucks would be chump change, and that may in fact be their presale price point, they could jack the price up to 2-3 times as much once it catches on.
very true... And it dose work as well as advertised think what u spend on a cycle of aas, support supps and then pct. Very cheap in those reguards, that is if it works.

It would be nice now to see what happens if those 10 guys ran thus stuff for a couple months.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Thats the price I saw in a certain catalog and website that Im pretty sure I cant name, since its not on NP, but:

Myo-T12 - Vanilla
By: Peak Wellness Biopharma
Item #: ********
Size: 300 Grams
Retail: $149.95
Price: $99.95

fecunded G. gallus domesticus isolate (fertile egg yolk isolate)

Serving size is 10g, which yields 30 servings for 100 bucks, seems a little steep, but since Im no scientist and I havent seen or dont know anyone running this yet, I will reserve judgment and skepticism for a later date. To be honest, if there was tangible, documented, repeatable evidence that this or any otc supplement/product actually produced drastic measurable and enhanced true muscle gains, I would certainly pay 5 times as much, but I have the nagging suspicion that this isnt going to be the case. And unfortunately, given that the current price point is fairly high, in realitive terms, I dont suspect that we will ever see a broad spectrum of viable user feedback from a decent cross section of the community at large, that would allow the rest of us to see what kind of results people are having to this new product. Essentially what Im trying to say is that if it was 30-50 bucks, alot more people 'might' really consider giving it a try, begin to tell their friends about it and post their feedback on various forums. I just dont see that happening.
If they made it cheaper it would probably blow up quick, and then colapse by negative word of mouth. If the active compound really was worth a darn, they would have sold it in at the effective dosage and made more money than the first people to sell creatine years ago.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
After studying the theory behind myostatin, the effects of a temporary inhibition of myostatin would probably not result in any favorable gains, imo. However, If I could see more reviewed test results, it would be worth the shot to try it; tough, I would not put it in my body without knowing a multitude of others whom have tried it.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
WELL today was my 3rd day on the myot12 and I don't feel or look any different yet. I wonder how long you are supposed to notice anything. I no with prohormones I can feel it about the 3rd day on.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
WELL today was my 3rd day on the myot12 and I don't feel or look any different yet. I wonder how long you are supposed to notice anything. I no with prohormones I can feel it about the 3rd day on.
keep us posted. i imagine you won't see any physical changes until at least week 2.

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
Ph and this producrt work very different. I would not even try to compare the two. This is suppost to be creating new muscle, so two weeks would be the earliest you might see results.

Now, I really hope this turns out to work because taking something like this for 3-4 months would give some serious gains that wont go away like most Ph gains do.

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
I'm very interested. Please keep us posted over the next few weeks.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
day 4. today I had a great workout and much stronger than usual. I am not taking any major supps except myot12,4 servings of whey a day and 2 servings of Carnivore post workout. well anyway I did shoulders and usually I can only shoulder press free weight 225lbs for 7 reps. thats all the way up and all the way down. today I did it for 9 reps clean with no spot. i attempted 275 and I got 1 rep,then did 225 for 6reps and so on from there. It could be nothing at all, it may have been that 2nd cup of coffee preworkout ,but I amazed myself. just to let everyone no, myot12 smells like dogfood and tastes like a slimjim. yes you read right. tomorrow night I will make another post and let you guys no if I continue to progress at a rapid pace with the weights.

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
bump....i'm interested in your results too. If it gives the results it proclaims, it would be worth the $100 imo.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Keep us posted, your a pioneer, since I dont know anyone else trying this, and I still reserve the right for skepticism, but I'll admit, Im still curious to see if anyone will get great results from this product or sadly none at all.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At times, presenting a particular statistic and/or article and/or presentation to answer the minutia attempts to blur a more fundamental question. In this case: what are the beneficial, myogenic effects of acute myostatin inhibition? I have no doubt this product transiently decreases myostatin levels, but I skeptical as to what tangible effects that will elicit on whole-body muscle composition. Presenting these details as such is just a manner of masking elemental and basic questions in jargon. Another example would be menial and temporary up-regulation of the AR, postulated to increase anabolism. Great, AR mRNA was increased for 12h, but what are the actual consequence?
Well, go one step further even, and there has been no evidence that chronic myostatin inhibition AFTER primary growth to adult size has significant effect.

But I think there is opportunity for even the acute myostatin inhibition to have effect, just not on its own. I think it would allow larger gains from other AAS, and also possibly allow a longer cycle run time (as there is a belief that some of declining gains in a longer length 12+ week testosterone cycle comes from myostain rising). But by itself I doubt it will have significant effect

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
day 5. I had a great workout again. I am still stronger than usual. Gym owner told me I look bigger today. the way I feel and train right now can be a placebo effect. I forgot to mention as far as supplements I am taking Isatest before bed. deadlifts was up by about 50lbs,t-bar rows up 25lbs. I am also training by FST-7 principles. Vascularity was alittle more pronounced post workout in my back. I also did triceps today and had a killer pump with that. I will post again on day 6

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
results for day 6 were nothing to report. I didn't train. I don't appear any bigger. today is day 7 and I will be training in about an hour. I will respond back with anything to note.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
no offense, but fanzdslpwr has only posted on this thread and has a total of 5 posts...

got any background story fanzdslpwr? i'm a skeptic....

if you're legit and really running this stuff, than my apologies.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
no offense, but fanzdslpwr has only posted on this thread and has a total of 5 posts...

got any background story fanzdslpwr? i'm a skeptic....

if you're legit and really running this stuff, than my apologies.
Eliquently written, for all I know he could be the owner of the company, lol, but Im still looking forward to seeing what he has to say, none the less.

EZDUZIT

EZDUZIT

Awards
There is a large write up by Carlon Caulker(I think thats it) in the latest Muscle Development magazine.
I believe it is his patent. If you get a chance, read it. Its pretty interesting. I did read that when he was using test subjects, there were some who did not respond as well as some of the other subjects. This is a very promising product we all just have to wait and see what results others have who are willing to spend the dough and try it.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
I have been on myo t12 for a couple of weeks now. I apologize for not posting lately. I feel that my first week on it was just a placebo effect. I feel this product is crap!!!! I have not noticed any positive change in my body. the container also says 30 servings and I am almost empty at 1 scoop a day. I was definately shorted a few scoops. (considering I paid 100 bucks for this crap). don't waste your money guys!!! learn from me.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does the scooper have a line near the top? If so, that usually indicates where you fill the product up to. How much did you buy to run?
I have been on myo t12 for a couple of weeks now. I apologize for not posting lately. I feel that my first week on it was just a placebo effect. I feel this product is crap!!!! I have not noticed any positive change in my body. the container also says 30 servings and I am almost empty at 1 scoop a day. I was definately shorted a few scoops. (considering I paid 100 bucks for this crap). don't waste your money guys!!! learn from me.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
I bought 1 container and then another container about a week into the original container

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
there isn't a line. just a scoop like a protein powder normally has.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't why people keep referencing MD as if the authors have nothing to gain from writing good reviews and hyperbole about a product they are making money on. It's new and improved crap like Dsade alluded to..... It was horrible back then and now it's special and better because he is the only one that knows how to do it just right?

I guess people have forget the money lost from the myostatin inihibitors out several years ago. I also agree with Easy that there is skepticism on if a myostatin inhibitor will effect a full grown adult any.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the article was actually lookin pretty solid...... so u had no results. well many thanks now we al know not to buy it

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
it's empty?!?!? It's only been like 12 days!!! How can u expect to see results in 12 days. Esp with something like this. I would think atleast a month to start to notice any change. Hmmm....???

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I don't why people keep referencing MD as if the authors have nothing to gain from writing good reviews and hyperbole about a product they are making money on. It's new and improved crap like Dsade alluded to..... It was horrible back then and now it's special and better because he is the only one that knows how to do it just right?

I guess people have forget the money lost from the myostatin inihibitors out several years ago. I also agree with Easy that there is skepticism on if a myostatin inhibitor will effect a full grown adult any.
we reference MD cause Coker writes a column each month in the mag and this is where he discussed the product.