Stim-X vs Cytolean V2

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  214 lbs.

Stim-X vs Cytolean V2

Hi Guys

Just some honest feedback on two products IMO.

I have been using Stim-X for around two weeks and got a few samples of Cytolean V-2 from a mate the other day.
    When comparing the two purely on Energy, Focus, Apetite supressing I can honestly say Stim-X wins hands down for me at two caps a day.

I went stim free for two days before I tried the Cytolean V2 (3Caps) and felt a nice energy boost but caught myself riddled with cravings, took a day of and tried the Stim-x again and was amazed all over again.

Probably a wierd comparison,bu thought I'd share this with anyone looking at both.....

2. jim623

Quote Originally Posted by blacksouth View Post
    Hi Guys

Just some honest feedback on two products IMO.

I have been using Stim-X for around two weeks and got a few samples of Cytolean V-2 from a mate the other day.
    When comparing the two purely on Energy, Focus, Apetite supressing I can honestly say Stim-X wins hands down for me at two caps a day.

I went stim free for two days before I tried the Cytolean V2 (3Caps) and felt a nice energy boost but caught myself riddled with cravings, took a day of and tried the Stim-x again and was amazed all over again.

Probably a wierd comparison,bu thought I'd share this with anyone looking at both.....
    Thanks for sharing that blacksouth. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your SX experience. If you have any questions or bad experiences, please let us know. We're here for you.
  3. Registered User

Glad you enjoyed the StimX... Its a great product. Great stim and euphoric feeling as well as IMO the best appetite suppression on the market!
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  214 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh View Post
    Glad you enjoyed the StimX... Its a great product. Great stim and euphoric feeling as well as IMO the best appetite suppression on the market!
    Can fully agree to that, actually I own a supplement store, and have tried most there is but Stim-X stays my favorite, Venom was also good IMO but now long gone
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by blacksouth View Post
    Can fully agree to that, actually I own a supplement store, and have tried most there is but Stim-X stays my favorite, Venom was also good IMO but now long gone
    Have you tried the new hyperdrive? That one is pretty good as well
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree
  6. Registered User

vyper by professional supplements is stronger than slimx-but only lasts for 3-4 hours. slimx is milder but lasts for 4-6 hours. both are very good depending on situation. also the formulas are so different that if you rotate usage you won't build tolerance nearly as fast.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cytolean V2 IN STOCK NOW!!
    By MrBigPR in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 10:37 PM
  2. Cytolean vs. Stim X
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 12:37 PM
  3. Cytolean
    By TheMouth in forum Supplement Logs