USP-Labs JACK3D

Pain Eater

Awards
Hey, I have been using Jack3d for a couple days now and theres no question its works great. But I dont like the taste, its kinda hard to explain. The taste is good, but then theres like a "hidden" taste that tastes awful. Its almost like an aftertaste but it starts as soon as you begin drinking it, and goes away after a couple seconds. I dont know if anyone else noticed this or if I'm just weird, but I have tried a lot of things to get rid of that taste and nothing seems to work. I tried adding more or less water and tried mixing regular lemonade mix with it.

Anyone have any ideas? I was thinking about mixing kool-aid with it, but otherwise I might just have to man up and down it.

But I have to say, besides the taste, its an excellent pre-workout supplement.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Taste is pretty stout, but it doesn't have any fillers in it so you can't expect it to taste like heaven. It's all natural. Just down it!

Pain Eater

Awards
Thanks

Yeah, I know. I was just wondering if theres anything I can add to make the taste better. I'll try kool-aid tomorrow and some other stuff, but it may end up that I just gotta deal with it.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chase it. That is what I do with my JP8 now.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Maybe some Crystal Light would help. I throw a little packet in with my Anadraulic State and it takes the bitterness out.

Pain Eater

Awards
Great idea Tomahawk88, I dunno why I didnt think of that before. Ill just use something as a chaser. Thanks.

It does not taste bad in my opinion and I enjoy the taste really especially when you associated with the effects i produces and all you need is 4 ounces of water and no stomach issues to worry about..shot it and go have a killer workout...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...it doesn't have any fillers in it so you can't expect it to taste like heaven. It's all natural. Just down it!
This is the truth - It is EASY to mask the flavor on ingredients behind g's of sugar and artificial flavors... what you get with Jack3d however is Active Pharma grade ingredients + Natural Flavoring + Natural Coloring...thats it...

Like Jacob said - No need to mix with a 1/2 gallon of water (like other products) - A few oz will do the trick...