All you scientists out there!

b18cyaaa

b18cyaaa

Awards
I have been a little weary of mystery ingredients since taking Size On a while back. I am currently on white blood/ green mag for pwo. I am wondering about some of the ingredients in NO Shotgun V3. Specifically:

Gamma Buty robetaine
Magnesium Tanshinoate B
BPOV
GPA
Beta Phenylethylamine HCL
R- beta Methylphenylethylamine
Hordenine HCL

Please post if you know. Thanks ;)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have been a little weary of mystery ingredients since taking Size On a while back. I am currently on white blood/ green mag for pwo. I am wondering about some of the ingredients in NO Shotgun V3. Specifically:

Gamma Butyrobetaine
Magnesium Tanshinoate B
BPOV
GPA
Beta Phenylethylamine HCL
R- beta Methylphenylethylamine
Hordenine HCL

Please post if you know. Thanks ;)
Gamma Butyrobetaine- L-Carnitine pre-cur- has an effect on mitochondrial fatty acid metabolism; can supposedly be transported in a more efficient manner than carnitine

Magnesium Tanshinoate B- vasodialator with NO-enhancing properties

BPOV- form of vanadium- insulin mimicker

GPA- Guanidinopropionic Acid, prevents the transport of creatine into skeletal muscle

Beta Phenylethylamine HCL- PEA, actually in the same familiy of compounds (empathogens) as MDA and MDMA, mood-enhancing qualities, but only when taken with a MAO-B inhibitor like Hordenine

R- beta Methylphenylethylamine- methylated isomer of PEA, effects probably similar

Hordenine HCL- MAO-B inhibitor, increases the effectiveness of PEA

jamjoe

Awards
Gamma Butyrobetaine- L-Carnitine pre-cur- has an effect on mitochondrial fatty acid metabolism; can supposedly be transported in a more efficient manner than carnitine

Magnesium Tanshinoate B- vasodialator with NO-enhancing properties

BPOV- form of vanadium- insulin mimicker

GPA- Guanidinopropionic Acid, prevents the transport of creatine into skeletal muscle

Beta Phenylethylamine HCL- PEA, actually in the same familiy of compounds (empathogens) as MDA and MDMA, mood-enhancing qualities, but only when taken with a MAO-B inhibitor like Hordenine

R- beta Methylphenylethylamine- methylated isomer of PEA, effects probably similar

Hordenine HCL- MAO-B inhibitor, increases the effectiveness of PEA
I hadn't paid enough attention to know that PEA was in this. No wonder I feel so good when I take it.

Anyone have more info on GPA?

b18cyaaa

b18cyaaa

Awards
Impressive.. thanks. Are all these supps safe? I don't want a GCC rendition.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Impressive.. thanks. Are all these supps safe? I don't want a GCC rendition.
No idea- I would def. stay away from GPA b/c of the issues with creatine uptake, but as far as some of the others go, it can be a crapshoot.....

I try to take the KISS approach to formulating our products- I look for potential benefits, scientific research on the given compound, interactions, dosage amounts, extract potency, potential synergism with other ingredients, co-factors, etc.

The more ingredients that you have in a SKU, the more careful you have to be- especially when it comes to stims, MAO Inhibitors, insulin mimetics, vasodialators, cholinergics, AChE inhibitors, etc.....

There are a lot of things out there, that, when taken in the wrong combination, can really **** you up.....this is why we always, always, always do very diligent alpha testing on all our SKUs- the more info you get on any given ingredient or combination, the better off you are

I log everything into a SS, both good and bad, when we test- that way I have a quick reference if any issues come up, and I can fix any issues before we mass-produce the SKU- it is similar to scaling up in chemistry- you tweak things around in the early stages and try to come up with the best method before you go into producing 1000's of bottles....