Hot-Rox better than clen. Says Cy

  1. Post Hot-Rox better than clen. Says Cy


    I don't know if this is old news for you guys I did a search on hot-rox and didn't see it. But on the t-mag site cy states that hot-rox is far superior to clen I find this hard to believe. Here is the link though. http://www.t-mag.com/nation_articles/255cy.jsp


  2. is that a ghost letter?lol I thought compairing HMB to DBOL was bad.
    •   
       


  3. no doubt.

  4. I call BS, simply b/c that comes from T-mag, and they are nothing more than a pimp for biotest products.

  5. t-mag is retarded, mods should remove all posts having anything to do with the complete bull**** talked about in t-mag.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rictor33
    t-mag is retarded, mods should remove all posts having anything to do with the complete bull**** talked about in t-mag.
    Well vanilla gorilla seemed to realize that my post was a synical statement meant to show how full of **** t-mag is.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by friction515
    Well vanilla gorilla seemed to realize that my post was a synical statement meant to show how full of **** t-mag is.
    Yeah, that's kinda what I was getting at with my post, bud.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by hornedfrogsAT
    Yeah, that's kinda what I was getting at with my post, bud.

    Yeah sorry,
    Meant to get you in there also no disrespect intended hornedfrogs.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Better than Clen
    By Grayson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-26-2014, 12:29 AM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 08:30 AM
  3. Could CCA be better than Clen alone?
    By Nullifidian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-06-2004, 08:25 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 06:18 PM
  5. Dione better than Diol?!?!
    By u4ik_rage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-29-2003, 10:56 PM
Log in
Log in