why does my cycle support label look so crappy?

dankone

dankone

Awards
i just got some annabolic inovations cycle support. I ordered it from this company, . the label looks like it was printed on a ****ty computer printer, sat on a shelf in the sun for 6 years?!?

Kinda disappointed. does everyone's look like this?

thanks?

dankone

dankone

Awards
anyone? I hope i didnt get a fake product or something? is supplement kingdom legit?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That company isn't NutraPlanet (who is the SOLE E-Merchant Sponsor here), so who knows. Can you post a picture of it? If you do not have enough posts to do so, let me know and i will give you my email address so I can. Also, is there a manufacturing/expiration date on it? (Should be a little sticker on the bottom)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Post picture please.

Most of the newer expo's and lot numbers are along the bottom of the tub.

Is it an older cycle support?

More info.

Here is what the newer(not the newest) CS looks like. The lot number and expo should be to the right of the label.

Attachments

dankone

dankone

Awards
here is the pic. hard to tell from my picture but the label looks really old. Im kinda bummed if i got an older version of CS. is the newer version different?

Says it expires 2/11

Attachments

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
lol you got a fake

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
here is the pic. hard to tell from my picture but the label looks really old. Im kinda bummed if i got an older version of CS. is the newer version different?

Says it expires 2/11
Bro I really wouldnt worrry about the label......

Expo is good.......

CS Inside..........FTW.

FWIW. My expo is 5/11.......

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That label was the reason why they changed label makers. It is just faded, that's all. No worries, man.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Bro I really wouldnt worrry about the label......

Expo is good.......

CS Inside..........FTW.

FWIW. My expo is 5/11.......

or , possibly, cycle support could not be inside, and it is a fake a label ( since its different than yours)

just a thought.

maybe not true though.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
I have the same issue with an x dream bottle I bought from nutra. It's like cheap receipt paper and poorly printed. I assume it's not fake as I trust this site.

dankone

dankone

Awards
does anybody know an Anabolic Innovations contact? doesn't he post here or something?

Maybe I will ask them if they distribute to the store I ordered from. Hopefully they do and will confirm the legitimacy of my product..

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
does anybody know an Anabolic Innovations contact? doesn't he post here or something?

Maybe I will ask them if they distribute to the store I ordered from. Hopefully they do and will confirm the legitimacy of my product..
I will forward this to crowler so he can respond. I have never seen our lables like that.
I'm pretty sure it is legit though. Looks like it still has shrink wrap on it.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It appears from your picture that you have the no Red Yeast Rice version of the chocolate Cycle Support. There were never that many request for that type so that is why the label may look totally different. I am not positive but I believe that when we went with the newer batches with the different labels we may not have done so for the RYR free version. I am sorry that you are not happy with the product and if you would like another with the new labels(cannot promise it will be RYR free unless you get the orange flavored Cycle Support)If you want a new one just let me know I will get you a addy to send it back to and we will send you a new one. Again I am sorry that you were unhappy as we here at Anabolic Innovations really want all of our loyal customers happy.:)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Please let me know where you purchased it and I will let you know if it is a place we distribute to.:)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the question and the purchase.

Pembroke has it.

That is the Red Yeast Rice Free version. The label is suppose to be green on white BOPP as opposed to the other versions which is on chrome BOPP

It is fine no worries.

dankone

dankone

Awards
ok, as long as you guys say its a legit product i'm cool with taking it. Is the RYR in it make that much of a difference?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, as long as you guys say its a legit product i'm cool with taking it. Is the RYR in it make that much of a difference?
It would have helped with cholesterol but you can pick up a bottle cheap at any health store.