Stim-X scares me

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.3%

Stim-X scares me

So I had a friend come in from out of town for the weekend and to go to the Green Day show. I thought since I'd be busy doing stuff it would be a good time to try my free sample of Stim X. On Sunday I took one and I took it more for energy not for the appetite suppressant. Well that day went fine, nothing too noticeable except I noticed I wasn't really hungry later on in the day. The next day right before leaving for the Green Day show we took naps and I wanted to be amped for the show so I popped the other 2 pills and a couple of Y-RD. Yea it was overkill but I didn't really think much of it because I'm always exhausted after jumping around for a few hours. I ended up staying up for over 40 hours and wasn't hungry at all.

tl:dr

This stuff is crazy!!!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.02%

Slim X, makes me feel so F**king GOOD. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT, only need 1 pill a day
  3. jim623

Quote Originally Posted by MoTiV View Post
    So I had a friend come in from out of town for the weekend and to go to the Green Day show. I thought since I'd be busy doing stuff it would be a good time to try my free sample of Stim X. On Sunday I took one and I took it more for energy not for the appetite suppressant. Well that day went fine, nothing too noticeable except I noticed I wasn't really hungry later on in the day. The next day right before leaving for the Green Day show we took naps and I wanted to be amped for the show so I popped the other 2 pills and a couple of Y-RD. Yea it was overkill but I didn't really think much of it because I'm always exhausted after jumping around for a few hours. I ended up staying up for over 40 hours and wasn't hungry at all.

tl:dr

This stuff is crazy!!!
    That's the reason for the dosing instructions and warning labels. You have to be careful with SX and asses your tolerence for it. Only 1 cap a day for the 1st
    2-3 days to let your body adjust, then IF NECESSARY, bump up to 2. Also, avoid other stimulants while on SX as they tend to increase the half life and you'll be unable to sleep.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

as hard as we lobbied to get a good version of stimx back again [slimx], people go and post bonehead stuff like this. come on lets keep fda off anabolic extreme's back, and at least pretend on this forum that we are using responsibly. geez-look what happened to ephedra.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.3%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    as hard as we lobbied to get a good version of stimx back again [slimx], people go and post bonehead stuff like this. come on lets keep fda off anabolic extreme's back, and at least pretend on this forum that we are using responsibly. geez-look what happened to ephedra.
    well said
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    well said
    irresponsible use of supplements only hurts the person using them, posting on a open forum hurts us all. big brother is watching.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  214 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

sounds potent
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.3%

Hey I'm just saying this stuff is pretty strong compared to other products out there. It said take 2 if 1 didnt feel like it did anything and well that's what I did. It's the first energy supplement that actually works for me and lasts for a long time. Everything else either has no effect or just gives me jitters. The appetite suppressant is really strong and for me not to get hungry every 3 hours is a really weird feeling.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

1 cap Slim X +2 caps Phenibut is my pre game mix for sports.

I used to use Stim X last year, so I know what you mean. I took a Slim X and 1 phenibut about 5:40pm, here I am about 6 hours later barely awake. That should tell you something about my adrenals lol.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.3%

Yea my experience with stims is that they work for the first 1-2 days because they shock my body but after that nothing. I only had a trial pack so I won't know how long the effect would have lasted so maybe sometime down the line I'll try a bottle.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.56%

Quote Originally Posted by MoTiV View Post
    Yea my experience with stims is that they work for the first 1-2 days because they shock my body but after that nothing. I only had a trial pack so I won't know how long the effect would have lasted so maybe sometime down the line I'll try a bottle.
    one BIG thing about stim x/slim x. Make sure you have eaten enough, and you have drank enough water. Not for health reasons per say(though good idea) but for effectiveness of the stim.

I find on the X twins(my new name for stim/slim x) the more I pound down water like no tomorrow, the more I seem to get boosted from it, even into euphoria (combined with 1g phenibut) of energy and drive and a greatly elevated mood.

If I dont eat enough though, and dont drink enough water, it basically does more damage than good and makes me tired, or unable to get pumped/going.
  12. jim623

It would be nice if a mod here could take "scares me" out of the title of this tread.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jim623 View Post
    It would be nice if a mod here could take "scares me" out of the title of this tread.

X-10
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.38%

I dont know if SX is the best fat burner ever, I lost a ton of fat on the old Venom before they changed the mix, but it is definitely the best appetite suppressant I have ever tried. It obliterates any craving or desire to eat junk food, or really food in general.

After 2-3 days, the effect wears off for me though. About mid-afternoon on the third day, I am ready to take a nap sometimes. It only lasts for a few days for me before I adjust to it.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.56%

Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    I dont know if SX is the best fat burner ever, I lost a ton of fat on the old Venom before they changed the mix, but it is definitely the best appetite suppressant I have ever tried. It obliterates any craving or desire to eat junk food, or really food in general.

After 2-3 days, the effect wears off for me though. About mid-afternoon on the third day, I am ready to take a nap sometimes. It only lasts for a few days for me before I adjust to it.
    Slim/Stim X are best used in my opinion as spread out E boosters. Also cool trick. Pick up some Reset AD if you plan to run long periods of stims, and take Reset AD during and after ^.^

Or lets say you use one of the X twins 2-3 times a week, take some Reset in between. PAL did a great job on Reset IMO.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.15%

Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post

The original venom was spiked with a prescription only diet meds, something similar to amphetamines

http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsro.../ucm116998.htm

FDA and "tainted" fat loss pills - ALRI's Venom on list!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sibutramine

Similar Forum Threads

1. Zero-stim
    By crazyfool405 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 08:50 PM
  2. Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 10:32 PM
  3. Raloxifene for gyno scares?
    By Tha Don in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 06:25 PM