I'm new and need alot of help.

keton09

Awards
Okay, for one I have always been told I am too young for anything more than Protein powder... I live in a small town with small minds.. Anyways, I am 18 and I bench around 345, but my arms are relatively small. I am guessing this is because I have not put a mass supplement into my diet. Basically, I am asking.... What supplements should i take/stack in order to get the size I am looking for?

I need allot of help, all suggestions would be much appreciated.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In order to be in zone of gaining good weight your diet needs to be track. This is more important than any supplement.

Supplements for your age and experience
Protein
Multivitamin
Fishoil
Creatine
Beta Alanine

A really good diet + these will yield excellent results.

keton09

Awards
Thanks for the reply, should all these be stacked together? and is there a certain diet plan that you might know that you could let me in on. Because to tell you the truth i dont know much details and about good carbs bad carbs.. all that stuff. I just know that I need to eat alot of grilled chicken and steak. ha

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what are your goals man

keton09

Awards
My goal is to get my bicepts tricepts forearm and chest more size. Because I'm strong I suppose, but I just dont look it because I have always done a powerlifting based workout for strength

hounded66

Awards
You might want to try changing up your workout then if you want to bulk up. Supersets have always been good for me. Shorter to no rest while switching the muscles that you are working out. This worked for me when I had the same problem you did.