Noobie has a question..... - AnabolicMinds.com

Noobie has a question.....

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Noobie has a question.....

Hey all, please bare with me since i am new to this forum. But i had a question about what supplements i could be taking in order to help lose weight. I weigh 240lbs and and 5'7". I am wanting to lose weight and bulk up, so i have been doing lots of cardio and lifting weights. i have heard about leviathan reloaded as being one of the best. So i am considering taking them, but are there any others i can take, i also heard about lean extreme, and am i able to take both of them together? I also plan to start doing the p90x workouts within the next couple of weeks, if that changes anything. Any help is appreciated. thanks in advance!

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nicoyasf View Post
    Hey all, please bare with me since i am new to this forum. But i had a question about what supplements i could be taking in order to help lose weight. I weigh 240lbs and and 5'7". I am wanting to lose weight and bulk up, so i have been doing lots of cardio and lifting weights. i have heard about leviathan reloaded as being one of the best. So i am considering taking them, but are there any others i can take, i also heard about lean extreme, and am i able to take both of them together? I also plan to start doing the p90x workouts within the next couple of weeks, if that changes anything. Any help is appreciated. thanks in advance!
    Right now, you have to get your diet dialed in, the only supplement I would recommend besides CLA or any fish oil would a nutrient partiritoner. My choice would be glycobol for its overall health benefits and great lipolysis effects. The only cortisol suppressant at the moment that someone in your shoes would benefit from would be something along the lines of Cissus, adaptogens or VatAttack.
    doing my own thang!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

i am on a diet as well, eating 4-5 small meals/snacks a day, no sodas or junk food anymore, basically trying to be healthy. So is leviathan the same as glycobol? if not, is it something i want to take together?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The Leviathan is just a fat burner not a nutrient partitioner.
    If you post your diet we will be more then happy to help critique it
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Noobie to ph
    By zeroinfinity1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 08:17 AM
  2. noobie help again
    By lennoxchi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-22-2007, 10:47 AM
  3. Noobie here....well not really.
    By JTrans in forum General Chat