PHD supplements synergy iso-7

Raladoc

Raladoc

Awards
Just wondering what this is in it: 5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isoflavone
The description says its a strength stack and is the most potent legal compound available and its 330mg of it. The funny thing is that it is a protein blend with added vitamins and minerals.
Looks kinda fishy to me what do you lot think?
Tom

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering what this is in it: 5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isoflavone
The description says its a strength stack and is the most potent legal compound available and its 330mg of it. The funny thing is that it is a protein blend with added vitamins and minerals.
Looks kinda fishy to me what do you lot think?
Tom
Am i right in thinking your from the UK? Its an ok product if youve never used an 'All in One' before, with its blend of Taurine, creatine, Whey protein. Its ok Cyclone is better if you can get that. I f got anymore q's fire away.

Zues

Raladoc

Raladoc

Awards
Yea I am and not being nasty but i knew what a all in one product was but I was wondering what that methyl compound was in it.
Thanks anyway

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Yea I am and not being nasty but i knew what a all in one product was but I was wondering what that methyl compound was in it.
Thanks anyway
Its meant to be 'a natural non-hormonal anabolic'

Raladoc

Raladoc

Awards
Just had a little search on the 'Google' and it looks interesting doesnt it? Might have to have a ganders at this lol

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Its worth ago but i wouldnt believe everything you read. I havent heard of many people that can vouch for it having any effects ( The methoxy isoflavone)

Raladoc

Raladoc

Awards
Yea i was doing a bit of research on it last night and people have got results but when the supplement companys put it in their products they dont put enough in like you should be having around 1.5+grams of it daily in multiple doses.