Transdermal Resveratrol

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello

I got some Resveratrol Bulk Powder 99% Pure and some 6-OXO Powder (androstenetrione) plus Penetrate from nutra and i thinking to make a transdermal formula?
I read thats both has more absortion in this form i not sure how make that

what dor you think guys:surprised:

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna send you a frind request because I am really interested in how this turns out. I'm interested in resveratrol because it is an actual nutrient instead of a weird compound.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna send you a frind request because I am really interested in how this turns out. I'm interested in resveratrol because it is an actual nutrient instead of a weird compound.
ok buddy!

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I have no experience with transdermals, but Im definately tagging along.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only problem I got right now is the exact amount of Trans-Resveratrol I got to use in this transdermal with 6-OXO (androstenetrione) so I need to do more research on this guys

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well maybe i go to use 75mg of Resveratrol (99%) but is not cheap guys and maybe add some (INDOLE-3-CARBINOL: I3C) but i not find in powder form!!!!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Your fat cells produce aromataze, so an anti-aromataze transdermal sound like a good idea, unlike those fat loss transdermals that contain norepenefrin stimulating campounds. Do your fat cells even produce that hormone?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just pick up Reverse by IBE. :lol:

IBE already made a super-resveratrol product with a few other great additions to the formula. It's far more bioavailable then regular res and you won't have to worry about mixing, rubbing stuff on and staining your clothes, if it's even effective, or what exact amounts you're going to need. There is no other product like it on the market right now !

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/ibe/reverse-60-capsules.html

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just pick up Reverse by IBE. :lol:

IBE already made a super-resveratrol product with a few other great additions to the formula. It's far more bioavailable then regular res and you won't have to worry about mixing, rubbing stuff on and staining your clothes, if it's even effective, or what exact amounts you're going to need. There is no other product like it on the market right now !

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/ibe/reverse-60-capsules.html
mmmmm....oral bioavaility in your product has a good rate?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your fat cells produce aromataze, so an anti-aromataze transdermal sound like a good idea, unlike those fat loss transdermals that contain norepenefrin stimulating campounds. Do your fat cells even produce that hormone?

i don`t know this? but i wanna suppress the estrogen not too much for up my test!!!!!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
mmmmm....oral bioavaility in your product has a good rate?
The best there is :147:

Hopefully Natty can chime in and back me up with the scientific info, haha.