Side-Affects To NO Shotgun

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I recently purchased a tub of NO Shotgun, have heard great things about it. I've tried NO2 in the past with no results....When I take the NO Shotgun and workout I seem to be like out of breath, hard for me to breath, feel dizzy, like I'm about to pass out....I drink plenty of water with it, and while working out and don't go over the normal dose. I weight 175 lbs. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, what other options for a NO product do I have that actually work?

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I had the same problem with White Flood, but only cause I took too much. I'm pretty good with stims so I figured I could handle 2 scoops.... nope. Anyway, try a lower dose and see if it helps.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I had the same problem with White Flood, but only cause I took too much. I'm pretty good with stims so I figured I could handle 2 scoops.... nope. Anyway, try a lower dose and see if it helps.
Yea i drink redbull, monsters, all kinds of ****...all the time...lol....no clue why it makes me feel like that.....if I take a lower dose...won't the other things that make NO Shotgun work be lowered, thus overall performance of the product?

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
It all depends on you. When I took Jack3d, I needed 2 scoops. I worked out with a friend that used it too, he had close to 100 pounds on me, and he wouldn't go over 1.5 scoops because it was enough for him.

Are you taking anything else with it?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
NO shotgun made me feel bad during workouts and i felt like i was in the sauna. id be covered in sweat in minutes. i didnt like it at all but know a lot of ppl who loved it

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I'm using NO Shotgun right now with my cycle... super intense workouts but I hardly break a sweat. RPM on the other hand made me sweat bullets.

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
i tried a sample of no shotgun and it made me feel like being sisk during my workout. i think ill stay with superpump, im a big fan of that stuff

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Used the original and V2, have not tried the V3. Could never use the full serving so I always ran at half serving. Not so much excess sweating, or ever dizzy, but def stim effect.

I use it now to mask the taste of bulk aminos using half dose intra-wo.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I'm using NO Shotgun right now with my cycle... super intense workouts but I hardly break a sweat. RPM on the other hand made me sweat bullets.
2 caps diesel test, 2 caps rpm, 2 caps r4w, 1 scoop NO shotgun, 2 caps ncp and 500mgs of aakg. thats my pre work out supplement intake. you wanna talk about sweating?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
NO shotgun made me feel bad during workouts and i felt like i was in the sauna. id be covered in sweat in minutes. i didnt like it at all but know a lot of ppl who loved it
I had a similar experience. I was coming off an injury, so my workouts were nowhere near 100%, but with NO Shotgun I was hot as hell. I wouldn't whant to take the stuff at 100%. I probably shouldn't have taken it to beging with considering that I didn't exactly need any boost at the time anyway. I'm done with stims now.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
It all depends on you. When I took Jack3d, I needed 2 scoops. I worked out with a friend that used it too, he had close to 100 pounds on me, and he wouldn't go over 1.5 scoops because it was enough for him.

Are you taking anything else with it?
No, I was just taking NO Shotgun by itself.......so there couldn't have been anything else that caused it.....and it happened everytime I tried the product....

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
2 caps diesel test, 2 caps rpm, 2 caps r4w, 1 scoop NO shotgun, 2 caps ncp and 500mgs of aakg. thats my pre work out supplement intake. you wanna talk about sweating?
Oh lawd... I couldn't handle that! Do you actually workout, or do you just sit there and sweat? :18:

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Oh lawd... I couldn't handle that! Do you actually workout, or do you just sit there and sweat? :18:
believe it or not i can actully get a lot done in the gym on that much. my tolerance is very high as you can imagine. i also am in the gym @ 3:30 in the AM, so you can guess i probably need that much just to tolerate that un-godly hour

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I believe it. When I took RPM it gave me an incredible surge of energy. Had a hell of a sweaty workout, then I had the urge to jog home about a mile in 95°, 95% humidity at 11pm. If you were thinking about coming to Louisiana for any reason, don't do it.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established

Damn....if that didnt kill me it would prob make me a beast in the gym

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I believe it. When I took RPM it gave me an incredible surge of energy. Had a hell of a sweaty workout, then I had the urge to jog home about a mile in 95°, 95% humidity at 11pm. If you were thinking about coming to Louisiana for any reason, don't do it.
been there. it is the most humid place i've ever been so far. Chicago gets humid because of the lake, but down there, it's a whole different ball game. i was there in july....

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NO shotgun had the same effect on me....nauseous as hell and in a cold sweat. I am now using Universal's Shock Therapy and loving it. It's a matter of just testing out what works for you bubba.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
2 stimerex tabs = (50mgs ephedrine, acacia rigidula extract [yielding 250mg phenylethylamine alkaloids], Theobroma Cocoa Extract (Seed), Phenylethylamine HCL, 50mg Synephrine, Green Tea Extract, Yohimbe Bark, Naringen, 6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin, 300mg Caffien Anhydrous), 2 scoops Superpump 250, 2 sublingual arimatest tabs. this was mine a couple months ago. this made me sweat like rain.

nynone

nynone

Awards
a quick little side note to the guy who asked the original question...

i am curios as to how much water you drink, and what not. as well as if you drink the redbull and monster before or during your workout. that could be the cause since they both have some after affects with crashing, and can have great dehydration affects too. just thought i should mention that.

marine0231

marine0231

Awards
Just take 3 stim extreme caps, 3 servings of no shotgun, 2 endorush's, and 6 arson caps before workout, and a monster xxl during workout. I garauntee it'll be the best workout of ur life (course ur heart might explode, but u gotta make some sacrifices to get BIG) lol

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
This may sound weird but whenever I use any type of pre-workout energy mix, after about 15 minutes I start to feel a little weird. Not sick or anything, almost like I'm high. Not high with energy, like im stoned kinda. It's really bizarre, I mean I workout hard on Shotgun it's just I always feel like I've smoked a little joint before doing the workout only I'm still motivated to lift. Also I sweat a lot too, and get hot way easier. Oh well it helps me put up weight. (btw, i usually will take a little less than a serving because I seem to be pretty sensitive to these pre-workout mixes)

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I have had this problem while using Vaso-Flow. This supplement is caffeine free and I still had a problem breathing, stomach pains, anxiety, etc. I tried several different doses and it never changed. I just cut it completely and gave it to a friend.

Try different doses and if it does not work just get rid of it. Rather feel good through a workout than force your self to use a supplement that makes you feel like ****. The only way to figure out the cause is compare the ingredients to past pre-workout products you might have taken.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
a quick little side note to the guy who asked the original question...

i am curios as to how much water you drink, and what not. as well as if you drink the redbull and monster before or during your workout. that could be the cause since they both have some after affects with crashing, and can have great dehydration affects too. just thought i should mention that.
During the times of feeling sick and what not from NO Shotgun I was not taking anyother supplements before hand or during the workout, I was not drinking anything other then water. I drank about 20-24 oz of water with the actual Shotgun then during my 75 min. workout I drank approx. 32 oz more. I litterally felt like I was going to pass out.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
During the times of feeling sick and what not from NO Shotgun I was not taking anyother supplements before hand or during the workout, I was not drinking anything other then water. I drank about 20-24 oz of water with the actual Shotgun then during my 75 min. workout I drank approx. 32 oz more. I litterally felt like I was going to pass out.
That amount of water wont do that. That is actually less water than a lot of people drink during a workout. It's something inside the supplement. Try something else.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
That amount of water wont do that. That is actually less water than a lot of people drink during a workout. It's something inside the supplement. Try something else.
Thats what I Figured...I have a total line up of supplements I'm going to be trying here end of August. Should see some awesome results. I will be posting daily log so everyone can see.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I Figured...I have a total line up of supplements I'm going to be trying here end of August. Should see some awesome results. I will be posting daily log so everyone can see.
Awesome. If this happens again with another product compare the ingredient list and try to narrow it down to what it might be. Or better yet, if it happens again maybe check with your doctor. Might be able to figure out what causes that.

Looking forward to the logs.

josephd79

Awards
Wudog... I have the solution. Everyone suggested dropping the serving down to half a scoop, but you mentioned you were concerned that the other 'goods' in the product would also be cut in half, which is true. Grab their 'post-workout' formula Synthesize by VPX. It actually the same thing without the 'redline energy' stuff that you're affected by. Put a half scoop of that in your pre-workout drink too with the half scoop of NO-Shotgun and you're golden. Obviously it's going to cost you extra to buy another jug of Synthesize but it'll last you for 56 total servings instead of 28 because you'll be using half of each scoop from each product.

Just an alert, because I don't believe enough people say this (most people on here are quick to warn you of prohormone dangers, and rightfully so) but if you experience any heart or breathing related troubles at any time (working out, driving, at work, etc...), make someone aware and try to take a breather. Some people don't know they have conditions until something exacerbates it and it could be too late.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Wudog... I have the solution. Everyone suggested dropping the serving down to half a scoop, but you mentioned you were concerned that the other 'goods' in the product would also be cut in half, which is true. Grab their 'post-workout' formula Synthesize by VPX. It actually the same thing without the 'redline energy' stuff that you're affected by. Put a half scoop of that in your pre-workout drink too with the half scoop of NO-Shotgun and you're golden. Obviously it's going to cost you extra to buy another jug of Synthesize but it'll last you for 56 total servings instead of 28 because you'll be using half of each scoop from each product.

Just an alert, because I don't believe enough people say this (most people on here are quick to warn you of prohormone dangers, and rightfully so) but if you experience any heart or breathing related troubles at any time (working out, driving, at work, etc...), make someone aware and try to take a breather. Some people don't know they have conditions until something exacerbates it and it could be too late.
I appreciate the advice, I have actualyl used like the redline energy stuff and fat burners before with no problems......I have no idea what's causing it.