First Clenbuterol cycle questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAMPAIGN

Awards
Hey guise!

A little background first. I am 24, 6'0" 203lbs with 14-16% bodyfat (strong estimation). I ran the EC stack my last cut with good results. This is my first post here...and after much research and site searching I have decided to give Clen a try for my next cutting stack...

I will be following Dave Polumbo's cutting diet while dosing 50mcg powdered capsules of Clenbuterol. I plan to run it in a 3 week pyramid fashion with the doses being...
25/25/50/50/75/75/100/100/125/125/150/150/125/125/100/100/75/75/50/50/25/25
I will also be adding in 3-5g of Taurine as needed for cramps.

However I still have a few questions...

1. Since I only have 50mcg capsules how would I go about dosing 25mcg? Does the water method work? i.e. dumping the powder into water and using a dropper to measure out an appropriate amount. So, I could put 50mcg into 50 ml of water and draw out 20ml for a 20mcg dose?

2. I have read that it is beneficial to stack Clen with T3 or Yohimbine HCL. Although I do not have access to those supps, I do have LeanFX by Anabolic Xtreme...would stacking this be of any benefit?

Thanks guise and sorry for the long post!

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
A. 'guys' is the word you are looking for.
B. t3 is not a supplement by any means. it is a hormone. and i think you should read more before you decide to stack or take anything.

CAMPAIGN

Awards
A. 'guys' is the word you are looking for.
B. t3 is not a supplement by any means. it is a hormone. and i think you should read more before you decide to stack or take anything.
Right. I know that Cytomel is a T3 hormone...I never said I was planning on taking it, as I like to do my research before getting into anything, hence this thread.

I appreciate your feedback but are you able to answer any of my questions instead of replying with something totally irrelevent? (no hate)

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
It seems like a really long cycle i personally only run beta agonists for 8 weeks... with lots of benadryl or ketotifen...
1. Usually i just break my caps in half for example albuterol...
2. You could add t3 but thats a real extreme fatloss cycle... and u will feel TERRIBLE on both of them... without the addition of a strong anabolic i dont think it would be a good idea stacking the two..
3. Anything to control cort levels is a good idea since ur catecholamines will be substantially increased and cort levels will probably skyrocket...
4. Make sure ur diet is spot on... and DO not expect anabolic effects from clen...

CAMPAIGN

Awards
MOD EDIT: This doesn't even remotely belong in the Supplement Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.