Pick This Apart.....Add Suggestions

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Around middle to end of August I was going try this setup.....If you think I need to add anything let me know, or if I don't have a specific brand/type it's because I don't know what I should use specifically so feel free to give me your input. I also want to add an NO product, I have tried NO2 in the past didn't work for me, and I have NO Shotgun right now, but it seems to make me kind of dizzy, not be able to breathe/concentrate. So if anyone has had similar problems with that and has an alternate suggestion I am open.

NO Pro Complex
NO Cassein
Orange Triads
BCAA's-Open To Suggestions Of Brand Dosage?
Primordal Performance's Creapure Creatine
Fish Oil-Open To Suggestions Of Brand Dosage?
Beta-Alanine-Open To Suggestions Of Brand Dosage?
USP Labs PowerFULL
Diesel Test Pro Cycle
NO Product-Open To Suggestions Of Brand Dosage?

I am 5'10, 175 lbs. A strict diet will also be enforced. I have a legitamet 15-20 lbs of fat I could lose pretty easily and would like to end up being around 175-185. I will be working out 5 days a week, and doing cardio that will consist of running, rollerblading, basketball, eliptical, or stationary bike. I also train in MMA and will be doing the normal bag workouts and rolling as well. Any input you guys have please feel free, as well as ask any questions you may have.

Thanks

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
1st off- send me your unused NOShotgun :)

i assume you mean ON pro complex and casein... i would go with a straight ON whey or Nitro Core 24 instead of pro complex though...

BCAAs- Xtend is what i go with.

fish oil- i actually dose EPA/DHA & sesame seed oil (Sesamin)
1000mg of EPA/DHA 2-3 times daily (look for products slightly higher in EPA than DHA)
sesame seed oil- 1000mg w/ 50% sesamin lignans 2-3 times daily

NO/Preworkout product- White Flood

no experience with Deisel products

Orange Triad is a good multi... i use Now ADAM, but have used OT in the past

can't go wrong with CreaPure creatine.

also... ROLLERBLADING?????

j/k... do what u gotta do.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
1st off- send me your unused NOShotgun :)

i assume you mean ON pro complex and casein... i would go with a straight ON whey or Nitro Core 24 instead of pro complex though...

BCAAs- Xtend is what i go with.

fish oil- i actually dose EPA/DHA & sesame seed oil (Sesamin)
1000mg of EPA/DHA 2-3 times daily (look for products slightly higher in EPA than DHA)
sesame seed oil- 1000mg w/ 50% sesamin lignans 2-3 times daily

NO/Preworkout product- White Flood

no experience with Deisel products

Orange Triad is a good multi... i use Now ADAM, but have used OT in the past

can't go wrong with CreaPure creatine.

also... ROLLERBLADING?????

j/k... do what u gotta do.
Yea instead of walking the dog I rollerblade him.....I got a 100lb doberman who needs tons of exercise...walking just takes way too long

I like the ON Pro Complex b/c of the BCAA's in it and the vitamins as well that are added....I only do 1 scoop though not 2...so I end up with about 30 grams of protein and it just doubles the lifetime of the tub. For me doing the full serving of 2 scoops is too much protein at one time. If that makes any sense....

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
makes perfect sense.

keep us posted on results man.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
BCAA's just get in bulk from Nutraplanet and they used to have bulk citrus flavoring that works well for masking them. Same with fish oil i just bought the 1000 count not so long ago and they will keep you in stock for a long time. Everything looks good though.