neovar+rpm+activate xtreme

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
HOLY BALLS.

I started this stack about a week ago and just thought I had to do some sort of log on this. Today was the day for me that I just went wow, this stuff no joke. This is the first supp stack I have actually felt like I was getting stronger this early in the stack, so I'm going to keep you guys posted on the rest.

I'm started this stack at 176 and I'm already up to about 178-179. (was doing a lot of cardio and aerobic exercise before, now just focusing on putting back on my mass)

Chris

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
HOLY BALLS.

I started this stack about a week ago and just thought I had to do some sort of log on this. Today was the day for me that I just went wow, this stuff no joke. This is the first supp stack I have actually felt like I was getting stronger this early in the stack, so I'm going to keep you guys posted on the rest.

I'm started this stack at 176 and I'm already up to about 178-179. (was doing a lot of cardio and aerobic exercise before, now just focusing on putting back on my mass)

Chris
Thanks for your feedback, Chris. Glad that the stack is treating you well. Add in Drive and/or IGF-2 and you would see something else!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
I definitely would have, but being a college kid who just got fired from his only form of income doesn't exactly give me the finances. Maybe next stack though?