natural test booster?

  1. natural test booster?


    is stoked, diesel test hard core and t-bomb all natural test boosters? and if so which one would be the best to take?


  2. activate xtreme try searching too

  3. dthc those others r for babys
    •   
       


  4. Mass Fx + Hyperdrol stacked produce decent gains

  5. Honestly dude, I wouldn't even mess around with those natural test boosters. If you're under 25 I wouldn't recomend anything that's going to raise your test (legal or illegal). You might as well just run a cycle of test, it'd probably be better for you than some chemical in a pill that's supposed to raise your test by screwing around with other hormones. Especially since it's not as hard on the liver. Just be smart and make sure you do everything correctly. Post any more questions you have or PM me.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by rdugan95 View Post
    Honestly dude, I wouldn't even mess around with those natural test boosters. If you're under 25 I wouldn't recomend anything that's going to raise your test (legal or illegal). You might as well just run a cycle of test, it'd probably be better for you than some chemical in a pill that's supposed to raise your test by screwing around with other hormones. Especially since it's not as hard on the liver. Just be smart and make sure you do everything correctly. Post any more questions you have or PM me.

    Def. not. How could you say that a cycle of test is safer/less sides then say DTH. If that was true then we should all just juice because it is safer then a natty booster.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by justiceTX View Post
    Def. not. How could you say that a cycle of test is safer/less sides then say DTH. If that was true then we should all just juice because it is safer then a natty booster.
    How? Because nobody has died from steroids, and plenty of people have died from liver failure and other complications brought on from otc test boosters. Test injections are the most pure form of test obviously and don't contain the other chemicals that are in otc boosters.. maybe you should research steroids then research what's in your natural test boosters.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by justiceTX View Post
    Def. not. How could you say that a cycle of test is safer/less sides then say DTH. If that was true then we should all just juice because it is safer then a natty booster.
    X2

  9. Stoked/AX is a stack that has been run by many people with very good results.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  10. Quote Originally Posted by rdugan95 View Post
    How? Because nobody has died from steroids, and plenty of people have died from liver failure and other complications brought on from otc test boosters. Test injections are the most pure form of test obviously and don't contain the other chemicals that are in otc boosters.. maybe you should research steroids then research what's in your natural test boosters.
    which ingredent is liver toxic? http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/g...-120-tabs.html
    "Test injections are the most pure form of test obviously and don't contain the other chemicals that are in otc boosters" yes that's true if you can obtain human grade or pharm grade, but what about UG?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by abcdef View Post
    is stoked, diesel test hard core and t-bomb all natural test boosters? and if so which one would be the best to take?
    i suggest dthc too. any diesel product is good, i haven't had a bad one yet.
  12. jim623
    jim623's Avatar

    Mass FX bro, University tested and proven to work.
    You can run it solo or stack it with HX2, or any one of the other AI's.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by rdugan95 View Post
    How? Because nobody has died from steroids, and plenty of people have died from liver failure and other complications brought on from otc test boosters. Test injections are the most pure form of test obviously and don't contain the other chemicals that are in otc boosters.. maybe you should research steroids then research what's in your natural test boosters.
    lol sorry bro but he is talking about natural test boosters not PHs. natty test boosters dont have anything toxic to your liver in them (hepatotoxicity). What you are referring too is methylated OTC prohormones. Not herbs or supps like trib, fadogia, trans-resveratrol, divanil, and so on. And someone who is looking for a natty booster is not going to buy gear.


    A few good natty test boosters:

    Mass FX
    Activate Xtreme
    DTHC
    Whole Eggs (the best!)

  14. We have a new test booster out called TestoPRO. It contains Testofen which has human trails behind it that show it safely raises free test in men and also aids in fat loss. It also contains Danival one of the ingredients in Activate Xtreme. We are currently having a promo for a free bottle.

    Anabolic Innovations present: TestoPRO! Get a free bottle in here!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  15. is it for sale im not that lucky with givaways LOL.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  16. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    is it for sale im not that lucky with givaways LOL.
    It will be very shortly.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  17. It will be worth the wait!
    doing my own thang!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    is it for sale im not that lucky with givaways LOL.
    It will be very very soon.


  19. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    We have a new test booster out called TestoPRO. It contains Testofen which has human trails behind it that show it safely raises free test in men and also aids in fat loss. It also contains Danival one of the ingredients in Activate Xtreme. We are currently having a promo for a free bottle.

    Anabolic Innovations present: TestoPRO! Get a free bottle in here!
    Testofen as is Fenugreek standardised to Fenusides? What % extract? Other ingredients?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by xx Zues xx View Post
    Testofen as is Fenugreek standardised to Fenusides? What % extract? Other ingredients?


    Testofen™ (Fenugreek Extract 50% Fenuside™) 300mg

    Here are all the ingredients.



    SUPPLEMENT FACTS
    120 Capsules
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size:2Capsules
    Servings Per Container:60
    Testofen™ (Fenugreek Extract 50% Fenuside™) 300mg
    TestoPRO™ Complex (Proprietary Blend) 600mg
    Quercetin 95%, Divanil™ [95% 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran From Urtica Dioica], Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C); Bioperine® (95-98% Piperine)*
    Other Ingredients:
    Gelatin, Cellulose
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  21. I consider testofen as one of the safest yet effective test boosters out there..
    phyto test by Pp is another good one out there.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. natural test booster?
    By mike103 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2010, 11:27 PM
  2. What is the best natural test booster?
    By Juice3300 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-18-2009, 02:18 PM
  3. What is the BEST natural TEST booster?
    By Cantell in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 10:23 AM
  4. Natural test booster
    By bigred869 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 05:59 PM
  5. I'm looking for a natural test booster.
    By EVILADAMS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-02-2007, 10:03 PM
Log in
Log in