Mood Enhancer?

  1. Mood Enhancer?


    Which substances are giving me a nice elevation in mood? They are contained in my pre w/o powder. I know the caffeine,theobromine,theophyll ine are giving me a bump but I have used other supplements containing these and not experienced the same mood elevation. The Energy & Nootropic complex consists of: The three compounds above plus L-Taurine,Choline Bitartrate,L-Tyrosine,Yerba Mate,Evodiamine, and Vinpocetine. I have done some research on them but haven't come to any great conclusions. The Vinpocetine is leading the list right now. Any suggestions?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons


  2. Vinpo is good stuff for mood but I would not use it often, I like ashwandga, rhodiola rosea, bacopa, l-theanine, schrindazin, CORDYCEPS, tyramine, and some others LOL.
    doing my own thang!

  3. Most likely the synergy between those ingredients and the caffeine.
    •   
       


  4. My mood improved greatly while on Stoked or any product that contains trans-res
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  5. Take 1 Piece of Azz
    2 tig ol bitties

    You will be happy in no time.
    The Historic PES Legend

  6. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Vinpo is good stuff for mood but I would not use it often, I like ashwandga, rhodiola rosea, bacopa, l-theanine, schrindazin, CORDYCEPS, tyramine, and some others LOL.
    Are their side effects with overuse or just a tolerance factor? I will look into the others...thanks A!

    Quote Originally Posted by J DIP View Post
    Most likely the synergy between those ingredients and the caffeine.
    I agree. I was just looking for the one substance that had the most impact on my mood.

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Take 1 Piece of Azz
    2 tig ol bitties
    You will be happy in no time.
    Put that in a pill or powder and we are rich!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Put that in a pill or powder and we are rich!!
    In english... it is called cocaine!
    The Historic PES Legend
  8. jim623
    jim623's Avatar

    Chocolate ice cream.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    In english... it is called cocaine!
    Too expensive and bad side effects.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  10. two 500mg capsules of Phenibut + 1 Capsule of slim xtreme. Trust me I am gtting ready to take 2g of phenibut(4 caps) and a slim x or two, but I am having a severely painful day, emotional wise. And I know this stuff will take the edge off lol.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    two 500mg capsules of Phenibut + 1 Capsule of slim xtreme. Trust me I am gtting ready to take 2g of phenibut(4 caps) and a slim x or two, but I am having a severely painful day, emotional wise. And I know this stuff will take the edge off lol.
    I agree to the phenibut. Over 1gram makes me nappy though.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    I agree to the phenibut. Over 1gram makes me nappy though.
    I usually only do 1g, but today is a very bad day lol. I woke up with fire in my veins, and murder in my eyes. Requires a bit more of a kick does this day.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    two 500mg capsules of Phenibut + 1 Capsule of slim xtreme. Trust me I am gtting ready to take 2g of phenibut(4 caps) and a slim x or two, but I am having a severely painful day, emotional wise. And I know this stuff will take the edge off lol.
    Phenibut sounds ok, but I don't need appetite suppression from the SlimX. Sorry about the day you are having Zero...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Phenibut sounds ok, but I don't need appetite suppression from the SlimX. Sorry about the day you are having Zero...
    dont be sorry bro. A day of trials, is a day in which one may grow to be a bigger man tomorrow!

    A positive outlook is one of the best mood enhancers. As far as I am concerned, trials are a form of training, in the mental/spiritual department, just like we grow and become stronger/faster physically through training, too long have we assumed school is the mental mentor. No my friend, life is the grand headmaster of our mental lessons.

    But I understand the appetite thing. It doesnt really suppress it for me, so I guess thats a positive thing. Maybe if I could isolate the ingredients in it that boosts mood, it could be custom mixed(think custom capsule)

  15. X-Force really enhances my mood. The combo of ingredients really work great synergistically !
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  16. Short, thin,bleached blondes w/fake bombs and slutty tatts always does the trick for me.



    GICH!

  17. Phenibut was dope for next day mood enhancement. If you take it at night for sleep, the better part of the next day is delightful. I found myself in the best AM moods after taking pheni the night before.

    But Avoid phenibut. I just recently kicked a year long addiction. You wont sleep for days once you quit. Plus, the anxious feeling when i quit sucked. mild depression as well. Took a while to normalize, so i would avoid it.

    5-htp and cabergoline can enhance mood.

    Nothing enhances my mood better than Sativa dominant tree. Nothing.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Richard Gears View Post
    Phenibut was dope for next day mood enhancement. If you take it at night for sleep, the better part of the next day is delightful. I found myself in the best AM moods after taking pheni the night before.

    But Avoid phenibut. I just recently kicked a year long addiction. You wont sleep for days once you quit. Plus, the anxious feeling when i quit sucked. mild depression as well. Took a while to normalize, so i would avoid it.

    5-htp and cabergoline can enhance mood.

    Nothing enhances my mood better than Sativa dominant tree. Nothing.
    But addiction to phenibut as in "withdrawal" comes from extended use of a higher dose from what I understand. The 3 day a week method I use should keep any of that from happening. I have used on and off for about 9 months.

    Its only for when I need to be social usually. Makes me chipper, a faster thinker, and a better speaker with more confidence.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    But addiction to phenibut as in "withdrawal" comes from extended use of a higher dose from what I understand. The 3 day a week method I use should keep any of that from happening. .
    Heh, thats how it starts. Ive always had insomnia issues and the use of phenibut in my case was used to treat it.

    If its social use, perhaps you can avoid the dependence.

    if you've never had an addictive personality and not using it for insomnia, you can probably control addiction.

    It seems even after washout, the results are never the same.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Too expensive and bad side effects.
    Yeah those metal bracelets are not a nice side effect. That and the 8X10 rooms with no windows do not excite me either.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best mood enhancer?
    By JonesersRX7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 10:39 PM
  2. best HGH enhancer
    By rombusempire in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 10:01 PM
  3. the best mood enhancer stack
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 10:59 AM
  4. Single Best Mood-Memory Enhancer !
    By umdog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-26-2005, 04:42 PM
Log in
Log in