Mood Enhancer?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which substances are giving me a nice elevation in mood? They are contained in my pre w/o powder. I know the caffeine,theobromine,theophylline are giving me a bump but I have used other supplements containing these and not experienced the same mood elevation. The Energy & Nootropic complex consists of: The three compounds above plus L-Taurine,Choline Bitartrate,L-Tyrosine,Yerba Mate,Evodiamine, and Vinpocetine. I have done some research on them but haven't come to any great conclusions. The Vinpocetine is leading the list right now. Any suggestions?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Vinpo is good stuff for mood but I would not use it often, I like ashwandga, rhodiola rosea, bacopa, l-theanine, schrindazin, CORDYCEPS, tyramine, and some others LOL.

J DIP

Awards
Most likely the synergy between those ingredients and the caffeine.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take 1 Piece of Azz
2 tig ol bitties

You will be happy in no time.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vinpo is good stuff for mood but I would not use it often, I like ashwandga, rhodiola rosea, bacopa, l-theanine, schrindazin, CORDYCEPS, tyramine, and some others LOL.
Are their side effects with overuse or just a tolerance factor? I will look into the others...thanks A!

Most likely the synergy between those ingredients and the caffeine.
I agree. I was just looking for the one substance that had the most impact on my mood.

Take 1 Piece of Azz
2 tig ol bitties
You will be happy in no time.
Put that in a pill or powder and we are rich!!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
two 500mg capsules of Phenibut + 1 Capsule of slim xtreme. Trust me I am gtting ready to take 2g of phenibut(4 caps) and a slim x or two, but I am having a severely painful day, emotional wise. And I know this stuff will take the edge off lol.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
two 500mg capsules of Phenibut + 1 Capsule of slim xtreme. Trust me I am gtting ready to take 2g of phenibut(4 caps) and a slim x or two, but I am having a severely painful day, emotional wise. And I know this stuff will take the edge off lol.
I agree to the phenibut. Over 1gram makes me nappy though.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I agree to the phenibut. Over 1gram makes me nappy though.
I usually only do 1g, but today is a very bad day lol. I woke up with fire in my veins, and murder in my eyes. Requires a bit more of a kick does this day.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Phenibut sounds ok, but I don't need appetite suppression from the SlimX. Sorry about the day you are having Zero...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Phenibut sounds ok, but I don't need appetite suppression from the SlimX. Sorry about the day you are having Zero...
dont be sorry bro. A day of trials, is a day in which one may grow to be a bigger man tomorrow! :D

A positive outlook is one of the best mood enhancers. As far as I am concerned, trials are a form of training, in the mental/spiritual department, just like we grow and become stronger/faster physically through training, too long have we assumed school is the mental mentor. No my friend, life is the grand headmaster of our mental lessons. :mischievous:

But I understand the appetite thing. It doesnt really suppress it for me, so I guess thats a positive thing. Maybe if I could isolate the ingredients in it that boosts mood, it could be custom mixed(think custom capsule)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
X-Force really enhances my mood. The combo of ingredients really work great synergistically !

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Short, thin,bleached blondes w/fake bombs and slutty tatts always does the trick for me.

GICH!

Richard Gears

Richard Gears

Banned
Awards
Phenibut was dope for next day mood enhancement. If you take it at night for sleep, the better part of the next day is delightful. I found myself in the best AM moods after taking pheni the night before.

But Avoid phenibut. I just recently kicked a year long addiction. You wont sleep for days once you quit. Plus, the anxious feeling when i quit sucked. mild depression as well. Took a while to normalize, so i would avoid it.

5-htp and cabergoline can enhance mood.

Nothing enhances my mood better than Sativa dominant tree. Nothing.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Phenibut was dope for next day mood enhancement. If you take it at night for sleep, the better part of the next day is delightful. I found myself in the best AM moods after taking pheni the night before.

But Avoid phenibut. I just recently kicked a year long addiction. You wont sleep for days once you quit. Plus, the anxious feeling when i quit sucked. mild depression as well. Took a while to normalize, so i would avoid it.

5-htp and cabergoline can enhance mood.

Nothing enhances my mood better than Sativa dominant tree. Nothing.
But addiction to phenibut as in "withdrawal" comes from extended use of a higher dose from what I understand. The 3 day a week method I use should keep any of that from happening. I have used on and off for about 9 months.

Its only for when I need to be social usually. Makes me chipper, a faster thinker, and a better speaker with more confidence.

Richard Gears

Richard Gears

Banned
Awards
But addiction to phenibut as in "withdrawal" comes from extended use of a higher dose from what I understand. The 3 day a week method I use should keep any of that from happening. .
Heh, thats how it starts. Ive always had insomnia issues and the use of phenibut in my case was used to treat it.

If its social use, perhaps you can avoid the dependence.

if you've never had an addictive personality and not using it for insomnia, you can probably control addiction.

It seems even after washout, the results are never the same.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman MA Labs 1
mrhankey87 Supplements 53
Supplements 15
TyMan14 General Chat 33
BigGame84 Evomuse 14