T-911??

teribleturtle

Awards
Hello, I have a question regarding T-911 and its main ingredient. I have read on this board that the main ingredient in T-911 is a DHT deriative. What I would like to know is, What does it mean when a compound is a DHT deriative? Does it mean that said compound will produce effects similar to DHT?? I ask this because I have been taking T-911 @ one tab a day for the past month in the morning to simply maintain optimal testosterone levels. I have noticed that my libido has been through the roof, sometimes it feels like in 14 again, getting random erections all day at work, cant stop thinking about sex, and performing like a champ in bed! I have also noticed that I have gotten much hairier particularly all over and at times I feel extremely aggressive also acne has gotten horrible!!!. Of course all of this indicates higher testosterone levels but T-911 has made me much hairer and has increased my libido much better than say Diesel Test Hardcore, are these symptoms a sign of elevated DHT??

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hello, I have a question regarding T-911 and its main ingredient. I have read on this board that the main ingredient in T-911 is a DHT deriative. What I would like to know is, What does it mean when a compound is a DHT deriative? Does it mean that said compound will produce effects similar to DHT?? I ask this because I have been taking T-911 @ one tab a day for the past month in the morning to simply maintain optimal testosterone levels. I have noticed that my libido has been through the roof, sometimes it feels like in 14 again, getting random erections all day at work, cant stop thinking about sex, and performing like a champ in bed! I have also noticed that I have gotten much hairier particularly all over and at times I feel extremely aggressive also acne has gotten horrible!!!. Of course all of this indicates higher testosterone levels but T-911 has made me much hairer and has increased my libido much better than say Diesel Test Hardcore, are these symptoms a sign of elevated DHT??
Hmmm interesting observations, the increaed acne would surely be a sign of increased tets, which would be due to increasing some DHT. Being hairier though is an odd one, as I would suspect you would need a much more powerful product for a longer period of time to notice this.

T911 has been associated with increased libido and randyness though :)