Raising testosterone levels

Norway88

Awards
My goal now is to raise my T levels to 40 NMOL/L in two weeks. Is that possible?

Other foods that will raise T levels:
Egg
Spinach
Milk

Bottom line is to have more carbs than protein in your diet + around 30 % fat.

Anyway, I got the results from my doc today and I had 24.2 NMOL/L (20 years old). My plan now is to begin with Octacosanol (high in spinach), min 2 eggs a day, sugar maximum 1 day a week, alcohol max 1 day a week, sleep even better, begin with Tribulus & Maca & only jerk off every 5 days.

I'm also considering adding garlic extract to my diet because there's a mechanism in garlic that raises the testosterone levels.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why is your test so low?

Is this your physician's protocol or did you come up with this plan yourself?

Norway88

Awards
why is your test so low?

Is this your physician's protocol or did you come up with this plan yourself?
Is that low? Anyway, my doc took the test.

It could be perhaps I used to jerk off 2 times daily for a while (yeah stupid I know).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is that low? Anyway, my doc took the test.

It could be perhaps I used to jerk off 2 times daily for a while (yeah stupid I know).
if that would do it i wouldn't have any test left.:happysad: does this include sex with a woman or just do it yourself????:privateeye:

Norway88

Awards
It includes both haha.

But seriously I thought that ejacuating was healthy? For how long should I wait between each time?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Sex and jacking off shouldnt bother ur test levels.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i read a study about prolactin, it said sex with a partner raised prolactin levels but masturbation did not. not sure how prolactin levels effect test?

marine0231

marine0231

Awards
I read somewhere that spankin ur monkey or sex after u workout clears up free radicals thus reducing muscle breakdowm. Also their was a study done on the relation between ejaculation and test lvls. The guys in the study were asked not to ejaculate for 8 days. Days 1-6 test lvls were not affected, but rose dramatically on day 7. Then rapidly declined on day 8. Sorry i cant remember the source.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i know it has been a tradition for boxers to refrain from sex while training for a fight. don't know how this got started but it was [is] a widely held belief.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I read somewhere that ejaculating be it in a ***** or on your hand can lower zinc levels which in turn can cause lowered test. Don't know how tru it is though.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
I am not keen on this post.

Get a girlfriend, do deadlifts, or use an AI/booster - that is well known to boost test. If you check saliva test when the guy has been chatting to the (female) lab assistant for 15 mins his test score is always higher (I wonder what on earth is going through his mind?).

Protein and fats -- probably will help. The whole area of plant sterols lacks proof but in some individuals it must work (Popeye I am sorry but I think you'd be better with an AI). Plant sterols are certain to really beneficial its just no one is 100% about what, heart? test? Have been shown to decrease DHT.

To boost test from diet you are talking about complex metabolism and results should be slow.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah... follow Rosie's logs in the log forum.

If that doesn't work... seek HRT. ;)