Which whey to go?

1. Which whey to go?

Im looking for the best tasting whey protein. Ive tried a bunch and some i just cant seem to get down. Ive always liked muscle milk and complete whey by cytosport but theres so few servings for the price. I was looking at Syntha-6 by BSN (chocolate milk shake, chocolate mint, chocolate peanut butter). Theres also optimum whey (extreme chocolate milk, chocolate mint, caramel toffee fudge). Anyone got experience with these brands or flavors or something else that tastes great?

2. ABB Chocolate Malt
    ATW Cinnabun
    BSN Moccaccino
    Optimum Nitro Core Cookies n Cream <stellar flavor>

3. I have tried Syntha-6 cookies-n-cream. It tasted really good, but I was apparently allergic to something in it. So I couldn't take the rest of it. So as far as taste it was good, but results I don't know.
    •   

4. Best for you: Isopure, is pricey tho. ISS Research's Whey is good plus it has glutamine peptides. Must mix in a blender. $35 for 5 lbs.

5. every single flavor of ON's NITRO CORE 24 is off the hook, imo.

i currently have chocolate and caramel toffee or something like that... soooo good.

6. scivation whey is pretty good. I have had better tasting choc. flavors but I got tired of buy 5 lb tubs all the time, so I went with the 10lb for the money reason/servings. So i would recommend that or Optimum N

7. ON IMO. Cookies and cream, double chocolate.

8. I use ATW cinnamon bun and once i finish up with my current jug gonna try their ice cream sandwhich. But their cup cake batter isn't bad either.

9. atw cinnamon bun or wild berry, or combat powder

10. No offense but a lot of people rave about ON whey, straight up it ONE OF THE WORST and ARTIFICIAL tasting wheys available in my honest opinion. Myofusion tastes good, but in terms of pure whey, go with either isopure, nectar, ATW, TP, or XF.
    doing my own thang!

11. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I use ATW cinnamon bun and once i finish up with my current jug gonna try their ice cream sandwhich. But their cup cake batter isn't bad either.
    Cup cake batter is one of their better tasting blends. Albeit, VERY plain and subtle. Not bad if you mix your dextrose in it with some natty PB or something.

12. ATW-CPB, ice cream sandwhich, and wild berry are super.
    muscle milk win for taste for me.
    ON casein chocolate for nights.

13. ON double choc.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Whey or Whey/Caisen blend Post Workout??
    By BxGymRat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 12:12 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 04:06 AM
  3. Scivation Whey or allthewhey whey protein blend
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 08:43 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 08:12 AM
  5. Designer Protein Whey VS Optimum Nutrition Whey