Mass Fx+ Hyperdrol +Glycobol= 14lbs- 30 days!

  1. Mass Fx+ Hyperdrol +Glycobol= 14lbs- 30 days!


    I took Mass FX and Hyperdrol, while half dosing Glycobol and managed to pack on 14 pounds of lean mass in 30 days! (I half dosed glycobol because the regular dosage gives me the ). I went from 168 lbs to 182 lbs, dropped from 11% to 9 % BF. saw significant strength gains and managed to maintain all my weight in the month following the cycle. I had a ferocious appetite and was always eating. I love these PH-like results with no side effects and no PCT!! Ahh yes, life is good!!

    On a daily basis I also took orange triad, fish oil, acai, acetyl L- carnitine, acidophilus, vit C, vit E, ATW Whey Isolate, anabolic muscle protein, and on workout days NO shotgun and xtend.

    Just thought all you guys would be interested


  2. Quote Originally Posted by knockout189 View Post
    I took Mass FX and Hyperdrol, while half dosing Glycobol and managed to pack on 14 pounds of lean mass in 30 days! (I half dosed glycobol because the regular dosage gives me the ). I went from 168 lbs to 182 lbs, dropped from 11% to 9 % BF. saw significant strength gains and managed to maintain all my weight in the month following the cycle. I had a ferocious appetite and was always eating. I love these PH-like results with no side effects and no PCT!! Ahh yes, life is good!!

    On a daily basis I also took orange triad, fish oil, acai, acetyl L- carnitine, acidophilus, vit C, vit E, ATW Whey Isolate, anabolic muscle protein, and on workout days NO shotgun and xtend.

    Just thought all you guys would be interested
    Thats really good results you got there. I'm also currently running mass fx+ hyperdol x2 w/out glycobol and on my 2nd week and I can tell that my strength are going up also. Also taking support supps along with it and hope to see good results like you did.

  3. dose schedule?
    •   
       


  4. Now you see why I HIGHLY recommend stacking an AI with glycobol, great gains for a natty stack.
    doing my own thang!

  5. after my next cycle i might do this so in like 2-3months to maintain my cut

  6. Nice work, man.

    That's some substantial results.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  7. Thanks guys, I dosed the mass fx and hyperdrol

    1 cap each in the AM
    1 cap Mass FX with lunch
    2 caps Mass FX/ 1 cap Hyperdrol X2 1 hour before workout
    2 caps Hyperdrol X2 before bed

  8. Those are great results man! I love when guys actually work hard on here and gain the size their looking for. Do you have any before and after photos?
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

    www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree

  9. Great gains!
  10. jim623
    jim623's Avatar

    Very nice results indeed! MFX and HX2 are a great combination on their own, thowing in G-bol was an AXellent idea. G-bol is a pretty solid supplement.

  11. Ok I ran something very simialr and definately smell something foul in the air... Unless u are ne to training u will not have these results in 4 wks or unless you came off a show.

    Mine was:
    hdx2 1am, 1pm, 2 before bed
    mass fx 1 am, 1mid afternoon, 2 preworkout like 5
    glycobol 2am, 2 with preworkout meal, 1 before bed
    igf2 3am, 3 prewo, 3 before bed

    this was done for 30 days... I did notice increase strength and recovery with few pounds gained nothing dramatic, week 3 to 4 things started to get better could tell a difference but def took some time.

    Not saying he is lying but very skeptical, esp lean lbs like he claims. But nice job if so!
  12. jim623
    jim623's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    Ok I ran something very simialr and definately smell something foul in the air... Unless u are ne to training u will not have these results in 4 wks or unless you came off a show.

    Mine was:
    hdx2 1am, 1pm, 2 before bed
    mass fx 1 am, 1mid afternoon, 2 preworkout like 5
    glycobol 2am, 2 with preworkout meal, 1 before bed
    igf2 3am, 3 prewo, 3 before bed

    this was done for 30 days... I did notice increase strength and recovery with few pounds gained nothing dramatic, week 3 to 4 things started to get better could tell a difference but def took some time.

    Not saying he is lying but very skeptical, esp lean lbs like he claims. But nice job if so!
    I also responded very very well to MFX. I ran it solo around 2 years ago, been hanging out at the AX home forum ever since.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post

    Not saying he is lying but very skeptical, esp lean lbs like he claims. But nice job if so!
    I'm with you bud. My weight can fluctuate up to 6lbs with certain supplements. I've seen guys gain 10lbs in 2 weeks off some supplements and no way is it lean mass. I currently go between 212-218. Most I ever gained of "LEAN" muscle was 14lbs and it took me a year and I just started to work legs. I have had no results from natty test boosters. Only irritability. Been getting a few lbs a year if I'm regular now. I'm pretty maxed out unless I wanna go the illegal route.
    ďLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

    WHAT has science offered?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by knockout189 View Post
    I took Mass FX and Hyperdrol, while half dosing Glycobol and managed to pack on 14 pounds of lean mass in 30 days!

    On a daily basis I also took orange triad, fish oil, acai, acetyl L- carnitine, acidophilus, vit C, vit E, ATW Whey Isolate, anabolic muscle protein, and on workout days NO shotgun and xtend.
    Damn..........14 supps??? That's a lot of $tuff to be taking regularly.

    Regardless, congrats on the gains!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JW32Hoops View Post
    Damn..........14 supps??? That's a lot of $tuff to be taking regularly.

    Regardless, congrats on the gains!
    Yeah, damn I never actually counted them all. That is a lot! But hey, its working for me.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh View Post
    Those are great results man! I love when guys actually work hard on here and gain the size their looking for. Do you have any before and after photos?
    Yeah I do have a pic before and right after. I'm trying to get to 190 in the next two months (HUGE GOAL) and then I'm going to post my 4 month progession from 168 to 190.

  17. good results! any pics?

  18. subbed for pics
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    Ok I ran something very simialr and definately smell something foul in the air... Unless u are ne to training u will not have these results in 4 wks or unless you came off a show.

    Mine was:
    hdx2 1am, 1pm, 2 before bed
    mass fx 1 am, 1mid afternoon, 2 preworkout like 5
    glycobol 2am, 2 with preworkout meal, 1 before bed
    igf2 3am, 3 prewo, 3 before bed

    this was done for 30 days... I did notice increase strength and recovery with few pounds gained nothing dramatic, week 3 to 4 things started to get better could tell a difference but def took some time.

    Not saying he is lying but very skeptical, esp lean lbs like he claims. But nice job if so!


    I am not new to training (going on 6 years), but I am regaining weight that I lost last year. Two years ago I ran a few PH cycles for football (was dumb and had no idea what I was doing, was sold this stuff by some jerkoff nutrition store owner) and put on 35 lbs in 6 months and got up to 185, my all time high. Then I hit college, partied a little too much, had stopped lifting and started living on ramen noodles, and before I knew it I had dropped down to a mere 145 lbs ... Soon I became disgusted with my lazy ass and since I've lifted 5 days a week for the past year, eatten amazingly clean (and in MASS quantity) and gained my weight back to 168. My weight gains eventually started to slow, then I started mass fx+hyperdrol+glycobol and I was able to kick start my weight gains once again. Once on this cycle I had an immediate strength and appetite boost and I lifted hard 6 days a week. I loved the motivation I had, all I wanted to do was lift and it broke my heart to stay out of the weight room one day a week. I had amazing results, but they are legit, and only came about with pure dedication.

  20. Has anyone used glycobol as a standalone or in pct? What were the results?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by xx Zues xx View Post
    Has anyone used glycobol as a standalone or in pct? What were the results?
    Ive never used it, but read great things about it

  22. Good results

  23. Those are some very impressive gains great work.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  24. u know i will give the exact same stack on here a try after my pct, so just in time for winter.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    u know i will give the exact same stack on here a try after my pct, so just in time for winter.
    Let us know how it works out for you.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    u know i will give the exact same stack on here a try after my pct, so just in time for winter.
    Yes definitely. And when you try this make sure you eat, eat, and then when you have no room left- eat some more!

    And feel free to PM me if you have any questions at all

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    subbed for pics
    Ditto

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Chubbinmuffin View Post
    Ditto
    Double ditto.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-14-2008, 08:37 PM
  2. hyperdrol/mass fx
    By jrob24 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2007, 03:13 PM
Log in
Log in