powerfull and pump...

ChrisDono

Awards
So soon I'm going to go on a m-drol cycle and I have a half bottle of powerfull and pump. When should I take it? during when I'm on it or pct?

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
m-drol already has repartitioning properties so use them post cycle to maintain your gains

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I would add them to post cycle, but you COULD run them during the cycle. Ive noticed great gains and muscle fullness on prohormone cycles when using anabolic pump. Powerfull is always great to take before bed as well

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So soon I'm going to go on a m-drol cycle and I have a half bottle of powerfull and pump. When should I take it? during when I'm on it or pct?
Simply put -

PowerFULL - Dose with cycle and post cycle. You will see an increase in LH among other things.

Anabolic-Pump - Be sure to take with Post Cycle as it may counteract the action of AI's which inhibit GLUT4 into skeletal muscle. You may keep your overall glycogen retention and volume with AP.

ChrisDono

Awards
thats what I was thinking just wanted to get everyone elses input.
Also I bought some L -arginine wondering if I should use that on cycle or post cycle? I'm not using creatine also.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
use the l-arginine during pct... m-drol has intense pumps.

ChrisDono

Awards
okay. Poweful should take it before I work out or before sleep?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay. Poweful should take it before I work out or before sleep?
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules, 30 minutes before training and 2 capsules before bed.

BulkUp

Awards
What do you think of Prime and Trenadrol stack should I take milk thistle too

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
What do you think of Prime and Trenadrol stack should I take milk thistle too
i think it pointless. You take prime so you dont have to shut yourself down with gear. Do one or the other but not both at once. If your heart set on running trenadrol then use prime during your pct. Be sure to have a pct lined up something more than just prime though

BulkUp

Awards
thanks for the advice I am holding off on trenadrol

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think it pointless. You take prime so you dont have to shut yourself down with gear. Do one or the other but not both at once. If your heart set on running trenadrol then use prime during your pct. Be sure to have a pct lined up something more than just prime though
Great advice here. Many people run the ASteroid stack as part of their PCT.

PRIME to continue to gain as much size and strength as possible without suppression....
PowerFULL to increase GH, LH and control prolactin levels.
Anabolic-Pump to increase GLUT4 translocation into muscle cells that will be blunted by the use of an AI (common practice during PCT)...

ChrisDono

Awards
I think prime would be amazing for a pct and possible run it to the next cycle ha.

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
I am going to buy Prime today to use for an Epistane PCT. I am still up in the air on Powerfull. I also have Formex, but not sure that I should take it through PCT, even though some say that 25 mg ED is okay in PCT. Reading the above, I may need to add AP if I use the Formex.