Drop the halodrol LGs?

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently doing a stack of more mainstream products to see how they work (My log is in supplement info novedex xt/prime/halodrol lg log) and I've been doing the stack for about 17 days now. At the beginning, I was 167lbs and now am sitting at 182lbs. Diet is 3500-4000 calories, 350g carbs, 300g protein lot of oatmeal, fruits, eggs, and red meat. The supplements I'm taking are Gaspari Novedex XT (ATD), Halodrol Liquidgels, and USP labs Prime. I feel like most of my gains are from the Prime and the Novedex XT. I'n hungrier due to the Terminalia Chevula is the Prime and the Novedex has be recovering over night much better and sleeping deeper. My question is, would you do another box of halodrol liquidgels? If not, would you recommend another supplement to fill that absence of the Halodrol or simply drop it and just continue doing Prime and Novedex for 8 weeks? Thanks as always and be sure to check out my log!

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Bump think powerfull would be a good reacement? I know they are two totally dif compounds.