Vat attack Dosage

itzgambino

Awards
Just got my tub of vat attack and I know how much to dose, but my only food scale makes it impossible to weigh out only 1 or 2 grams. Is there any other weigh to measure it out. Popular convention is that 1/4 teaspoon is equal to about 1 gram, is there anybody else that measures it like this?

salava29

salava29

Awards
I have been dosing it 4 grams a day. I have been using an old 1/4 tsp measuring scoop. works good, just wished the VAT ATTACK diddnt taste so bad. But that is the price u have to pay to get cut!! I have been loving my USP labs stack i put together. Currently taking PRIME, Supper Cissus, RECreate, and Just introduced the VAT Attack to the cut. So far seeing great results!

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I think the phrase you were looking for was popular consensus* lol. I use 1/4 tsp 3x daily, as per the gram conversion on the label.

I'm not sure about VA's effectiveness, but Cissus is definitely my favorite product that USP has released, surprisingly.

itzgambino

Awards
lol nah popular convention works there because it refers to the accepted notion that 1 gram is about equal to 1/4 teaspoon for most substances.

itzgambino

Awards
and almost forgot do you take it with food, or with jack3d preworkout or must you take it on an empty stomach.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I don't see any reason why you couldn't take it with Jack3d. Or food. Cortisol products are usually indifferent to timing of food intake, but I could be wrong. I take 1g immediately upon waking (highest natural cortisol levels), at noon (natural cortisol spike), and post workout (physical stress causes higher cortisol levels), regardless of food intake.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i woulda thought 1/4 teaspoon was 400mg? well thats usually bulk pslin i guess?

itzgambino

Awards
yea it differs for every type of food, because if it is a finer powder then 1/4 teaspoon will end up having more than a gram. There is a website I was just looking at that compares the different type of powders and flours, for a certain type of powder you can try and find a similar one that they have and use that as a reference point.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea i think my buddy has a digi scale?

do they give reference on the bulk powder itself ? like on the label like it did for bulk Pslin

itzgambino

Awards
nah but the label dose say that 1/4 teaspoon is equal to 1000 mg

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
as long as it says something on it in terms of x teaspoon = x mg then im gtg

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea i suck at math id end up taking too much of one thing lol

itzgambino

Awards
lol this stuff smells odly like cocoa powder but I am sure it does not taste like it

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
if i workout in the morning about 45 min after waking up should i wait to take VAT Attack till after my workout? I thought i heard taking a cortisol blunting supp was bad pre workout

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
if i workout in the morning about 45 min after waking up should i wait to take VAT Attack till after my workout? I thought i heard taking a cortisol blunting supp was bad pre workout
I suppose you could, but this is the first mention I've heard about cortisol reduction agents inhibiting a workout.

itzgambino

Awards
haha it was, ima try mixing in with my cottage cheese, cinnamon, and splenda before bed

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
im surprised more people dont parachute. its tasteless

jamjoe

Awards
I just capped mine. 100g = 150 capsules, so 3g is about 5 caps a day. I've been dosing 2 caps in the morning, one cap around lunch, one cap pre-workout, and one cap post-workout.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I do parachute now. The first time I smelled it I figured it'd be drinkable, so I tried it.

Poor decision.