Looking to buy Glycobol... - AnabolicMinds.com

Looking to buy Glycobol...

1. New Member

Looking to buy Glycobol...

If anyone had issues using this product and have used bottles to sell please contact me. This supplement works extremely well for me and looking for a good deal before I pay retail. Paypal would be preferable.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-auction/

there's a section for this. check out the auctions there's bound to be someone getting rid of it
  3. AI Sports Nutrition

Yes some of the auctions you can get a good price. You can also go with the trial size 28 caps.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   

4. New Member

I did that, might do it again until I can get a good deal. Pricey supp considering you have to use 4 a day...
  5. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by Aviad View Post
    I did that, might do it again until I can get a good deal. Pricey supp considering you have to use 4 a day...
    At 4 a day a a full bottle would last a month. You could go to 3 caps and make it a 40 day supply.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    At 4 a day a a full bottle would last a month. You could go to 3 caps and make it a 40 day supply.
    Good point...thinking about that too as my carbs are pretty low. Although I have noticed very quickly that with this product you can get away with more carbs. I think I may like the convenience.
  7. AI Sports Nutrition

Good point...thinking about that too as my carbs are pretty low. Although I have noticed very quickly that with this product you can get away with more carbs. I think I may like the convenience.
    Sounds good bro.
  8. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

that is what makes it a great bulking compound! You can eat tons and still lean out and gain weight.
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    that is what makes it a great bulking compound! You can eat tons and still lean out and gain weight.
    Hey dg806, how can we increase total amount of calories and loose weight. I am agreeing with you but have noticed after dosing with this supplement positive changes in body comp without further caloric restrictions...I have eaten more as a matter of fact. How is this?
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Hey dg806, how can we increase total amount of calories and loose weight. I am agreeing with you but have noticed after dosing with this supplement positive changes in body comp without further caloric restrictions...I have eaten more as a matter of fact. How is this?
    pretty sure it's because of the activiation of glut 4 which shuttles the carbs into your muscles and not both fat and muscle.
  11. New Member

I have heard that and I am sure that is the case...does that mean for years a portion of my carbs have been going to fat...everyday. I am not disagreeing with you i am simply pleasantly surprised! It has only been a couple of days and I have bumped up my carbs and seem to be thinning out...crazy how you can manipulate your body.
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

or u can get glycobol and bulk pslin and split dosing and it can last you a pretty long time.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

I have heard that and I am sure that is the case...does that mean for years a portion of my carbs have been going to fat...everyday. I am not disagreeing with you i am simply pleasantly surprised! It has only been a couple of days and I have bumped up my carbs and seem to be thinning out...crazy how you can manipulate your body.
    normally when u ingest carbs i think it would go equal. ur gonna have to get someone smarter than me. i don't think it's half and half and probably would depend on how full your glycogen stores are and what type of carbs you're consuming. u can tell it shuttles more into muscles because the pumps u get are phenomenal.
  14. New Member

True...the pump you receive is clear as day...and I only use at the most 50 grams at the most so far...haven't had a real carb up day yet. I can't wait though. I would think at my current daily carb intake of about 100-120 grams my stores are usually close to depleted each night. Although I haven't had body comp changes, improved energy and such full muscles before this product. No creatine either, really want to see how this is by itself.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Glycobol??
    By BxGymRat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 09:43 PM
  2. GLYCOBOL Q&A
    By crazyfool405 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 251
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 12:58 PM
  3. Glycobol
    By mason1014 in forum Supplements