can DTH kickstart shutdown system?

  1. can DTH kickstart shutdown system?


    title says it all. any other suggestions let me know


  2. or maybe something like anadraulic state?

  3. DTH wont hurt but id look for something a little stronger
    CELTIC LABS REP
    •   
       


  4. a natty test booster is going to help with libido, but not kickstart. you really need something to stimulate you HPTA, if you're really feeling shutdown then you need to consider some sort of PCT.

    what shut you down?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    can DTH kickstart shutdown system?
    im thinking the same thing, like DTP is very powerfull at stimulating your HPTA just ask chuck or get him in here

  6. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    a natty test booster is going to help with libido, but not kickstart. you really need something to stimulate you HPTA, if you're really feeling shutdown then you need to consider some sort of PCT.

    what shut you down?
    my last cycle was 1-t/havoc and i did pct afterwards but just don't seem to be back to normal. and my cycle ended in march

  7. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    im thinking the same thing, like DTP is very powerfull at stimulating your HPTA just ask chuck or get him in here
    i have no idea what DTP is

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    i have no idea what DTP is
    http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...-160-tabs.html

  9. isn't the only difference between that and DTH is pregnenolone and DHEA?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    isn't the only difference between that and DTH is pregnenolone and DHEA?
    Yeah pro-cycle says it all. DHEA and preg. are used post cycle but using on cycle seems the best idea. DHEA apparently helping with fatigue.

    I'd use DTP on cycle and DTH PCT ... just my opinion though. Is DTP out yet?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    Yeah pro-cycle says it all. DHEA and preg. are used post cycle but using on cycle seems the best idea. DHEA apparently helping with fatigue.

    I'd use DTP on cycle and DTH PCT ... just my opinion though. Is DTP out yet?
    i'm not on a cycle and finished one months ago. i'm taking reset AD now thats helped a lot so i don't think more pregnenalone would help anything.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    isn't the only difference between that and DTH is pregnenolone and DHEA?
    DTH: everything but the kitchen sink

    DTP: kitchen sink included

  13. DTH has been used and is popular for jump starting shut down systems after prohormone/prosteroid/steroid use. Esp things that are hard on u like SD.

    DTP does everything DTH does, just stronger.

  14. It might work; you might want to consider a research chem like Clomid if it doesn't work.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    DTH has been used and is popular for jump starting shut down systems after prohormone/prosteroid/steroid use. Esp things that are hard on u like SD.

    DTP does everything DTH does, just stronger.
    well will it help someone who has done a cycle that ended in march and ran a pct afterwards

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    It might work; you might want to consider a research chem like Clomid if it doesn't work.
    i have clomid and used that for my pct back in march. do i need to run something like arimidex with clomid?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    well will it help someone who has done a cycle that ended in march and ran a pct afterwards
    should, there was a kid,well about 19 who ran SD who was shut down for like a year after pct and used DTH and liked it. Also this guy who owns "lifestyle fitness" in glendale az that sells my line used it after being shut down forever and responded well, I mean you can call the store and ask him (Scott).

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    should, there was a kid,well about 19 who ran SD who was shut down for like a year after pct and used DTH and liked it. Also this guy who owns "lifestyle fitness" in glendale az that sells my line used it after being shut down forever and responded well, I mean you can call the store and ask him (Scott).
    did it actually help them permanently or just while they were on it? is LH and FSH actually increased or do u just get horny from the ingredients in it? i've taken natty test boosters and they don't do a thing for libido

  19. I plan on doing an 8 week Epi pulse followed by Sustain Alpha for PCT then after that 30 days of DTH just as an added bonus.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    did it actually help them permanently or just while they were on it? is LH and FSH actually increased or do u just get horny from the ingredients in it? i've taken natty test boosters and they don't do a thing for libido
    dude u asking a bunch of "what?" questions. It helped them get back to normal. ie after they were done, they were where they were before the cycle. You havent taken a GET DIESEL natty test booster. There is a dif.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    dude u asking a bunch of "what?" questions. It helped them get back to normal. ie after they were done, they were where they were before the cycle. You havent taken a GET DIESEL natty test booster. There is a dif.
    would u suggest DTH over DTP if i'm already taking a product with pregnenolone in it?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    would u suggest DTH over DTP if i'm already taking a product with pregnenolone in it?
    Not "over" DTP, would sug. either or, but yeah DTH will work.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Not "over" DTP, would sug. either or, but yeah DTH will work.
    alright i'll try that out. if that doesn't work clomid and arimidex seems to be the last option. thanks for the help
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. m1t kickstart
    By tsoby in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-21-2011, 06:28 PM
  2. Best way to kickstart a shutdown sexdrive?
    By beefjerky in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 11:14 PM
  3. Kickstart or No? Help!
    By Moose2121 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 07:37 AM
  4. kickstart
    By anthony in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 02:37 PM
  5. PP kickstart SD?
    By fritzer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-27-2006, 02:20 PM
Log in
Log in