I need your opinion on some MuscleTech Products

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I was looking at these products at the store today and wondered how well they actually work? I did some research and understand what they claim to do and what they are suppose to do.......but how well do each of them actually stack up?

The Products:

MuscleTech Anabolic Halo
MuscleTech Creakic Hardcore
MuscleTech Leukic Hardcore
MuscleTech Gakic Hardcore

Any real life experience and input on these products would be greatly appreciated. If you have tried these, but found something that works better please let me know as well.

Thanks

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
any product that says you can gain 7lbs of muscle in 7 days is ridiculous.

my experience with muscletech is ingredient lists with a million "potential" ingredients with such low doses that it is a waste of money.

needless to say, they did nothing for me. i've tried GAKIC and NaNOx9. both did absolutely nothing.

and they're overpriced.

search here to find products with real life test subjects and real life results. Jay cutler gets paid big bucks to endorse Muscletech. he'd say that Anabolic Halo made him grow a pink little piggy tail if it was in the script.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
MuscleTech Anabolic Halo
kitchen sink approach IMO - stick as many different things in one product as possible - something has to work....

sounds like you have 200 bucks a month to spend, and i guarantee you you will find many more effective products for that price. send a shout out to one of the MST reps, AN reps, or the CL reps, and they'll send you FREE samples of some of their stuff, which is guaranteed to work better than muscletech. then find what works for you and buy them.... no reason to spend 200 bucks and be another unsatisfied customer with MT.

you can find other products just like muscletech with outrageous claims here : http://anabolicminds.com/forum/general-chat/71950-create-your-own.html

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Here's a few reputable companies to research (that I have had success with)
USPLabs
LGsciences
Controlled Labs
Optimum Nutrition
VPX (only NOshotgun)

couple others, I'll post em when I remember

B

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget:

Get Diesel Nutrition
MST
Universal / Animal product lines

All 3 of the above companies products WORK. Don't waste your hard earned money and valuable gym time expecting great gains w/ muscle tech products.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Ah yeah, haven't tried anything from the first two companies, but I can vouch for Universal.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No reason in spending money on Muscletech stuff wouldn't know any of those products of theirs other than their overpriced and waste of time.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I have used MT when I first started lifting, Useless. All those things you listed, I had a buddy wasting 200 bucks a month on em. Put him on Drive/RPM he made great gains almost instant difference.

MT is a con artists company that plays on the hopes of people.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to be rude or anything but MuscleTech products=rubbish.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
hey OP
let us know what your goals are, we can throw out company names at you or you can let us know what you are lookin for and we can throw out product names to help ya reach your goals

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha when i read the title of this i knew ppl were going to bash MT, i totally agree with everything said but i just love hearing ppl hate on the company, but i'd also say the same for bsn even tho ppl love it, i think bsn and mt are overpriced nonsense

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha when i read the title of this i knew ppl were going to bash MT, i totally agree with everything said but i just love hearing ppl hate on the company, but i'd also say the same for bsn even tho ppl love it, i think bsn and mt are overpriced nonsense
Ill agree, back then NO Xplode was pretty awesome I would say throughout the years as BSN has grown its gotten worse and worse.

These companies just use a lot of sugar and fillers dont buy from them.

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
I still like NOxplode and syntha-6. Did you go to GNc and the sales associate suggested this stuff? Do yourself a favor and tell us what your goals are, your diet, and your work out regiment and we can help you better with supplementation. Diet is MUCH more important than any supplement is.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
This is actually a very light bashing in comparison to normal lol. Hey, its MT products are like paying a BMW's price for a sunfire. :laugh2:

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
hey OP
let us know what your goals are, we can throw out company names at you or you can let us know what you are lookin for and we can throw out product names to help ya reach your goals
Well I'm 5'10, 175 I was working out constantly at least 5 times a week along with playing basketball and running the track for cardio. I ended up blowing out my knee and this is the first week I've been cleared to do anything. I honestly could cut down to 150 and be super lean....but I'd rather keep the build I have and even possibly go up to 185. Realistically I have 20 lbs that could come off me without hurting me at all, so the 185 lb. mark would leave a lot of room for muscle weight to come in. I don't want to be bloated though with water weight, I would like to be cut. I am well aware that diet has everything to do with weight training. I am currently using ON Pro Complex Protein and NO Shotgun. I am open to try any kind of product regardless of what it is as long as the ending outcome is what I am looking for. I would like to use at least a protein shake, creatine, NO product, and multi vitamin. Adding any other products that actually work and will show improvements. I don't care about cost.....I want quality and what actually works.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
notice how everyone on this site is saying muscle tech sucks

all of us wouldnt lie

MT attracts stupid young kids who dont know nothing about supps or what to look for

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jay Cutler: "I don't know about dis der anator, Doc"

Dr Heuer: "You want proof? Here's the proof, son"

Jay Cutler: "Sure thing. Erm, can you add some DBol to mine?"

Jay Cutler: "By the way, sorry for pissing in your test tubes mate"

Attachments

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

lmfao

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm 5'10, 175 I was working out constantly at least 5 times a week along with playing basketball and running the track for cardio. I ended up blowing out my knee and this is the first week I've been cleared to do anything. I honestly could cut down to 150 and be super lean....but I'd rather keep the build I have and even possibly go up to 185. Realistically I have 20 lbs that could come off me without hurting me at all, so the 185 lb. mark would leave a lot of room for muscle weight to come in. I don't want to be bloated though with water weight, I would like to be cut. I am well aware that diet has everything to do with weight training. I am currently using ON Pro Complex Protein and NO Shotgun. I am open to try any kind of product regardless of what it is as long as the ending outcome is what I am looking for. I would like to use at least a protein shake, creatine, NO product, and multi vitamin. Adding any other products that actually work and will show improvements. I don't care about cost.....I want quality and what actually works.
Well, price doesn't always equate to quality.

I would get the staples: Creatine, protein, multi, fish oil/EFAs, and if you want a PWO/NO product. Don't buy into expensive advertising . We all do sometimes but MT is in a different league than everyone else as far as product claims and price; hence why many people on this board have an issue with the company and it's products.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Well considering they have a class acxtion lawsuit against them now, their ridiculous claims on results from their products, and back years ago one of their products (nitro-tech I recall) tested positive for steriods ironically, and not to mention their 100 pages of ludicrous ads in BB magazines, which now wonder every kid in high school buys the stuff.

muscletech = EPIC FAIL

End rant.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I would like to use at least a protein shake, creatine, NO product, and multi vitamin.
ATW protein. isolate if money is no option, ON casein at bedtime.
carbs of your choice (pre and post workout)
orange triad by controlled labs for multi
dunno on creatine (non responder) - AN and CL both have good ones, and will send you out a sample if you request...
still evaluating NO boosters for what i think is best

that's half of your goals. wish i knew more about NO boosters. AX's one was awesome, but apparently i liked it more than most :( every other NO booster i tried sucked. i've got some hemadraulix i will run in a few months and we'll see how that goes for me. creatine doesn't do anything for me except speed up my recovery by about 1/2 a day, which is worthless given my routine.

everyone will have different favorites though. those are just what i like :)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't forget to add Nutra Planet's own label. :D
Here's a few reputable companies to research (that I have had success with)
USPLabs
LGsciences
Controlled Labs
Optimum Nutrition
VPX (only NOshotgun)

couple others, I'll post em when I remember

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

what he is really saying to himself

"if I keep staring like this maybe he wont know I cant read"

clownbaby

clownbaby

Awards
  • Established
I was looking at these products at the store today and wondered how well they actually work? I did some research and understand what they claim to do and what they are suppose to do.......but how well do each of them actually stack up?

The Products:

MuscleTech Anabolic Halo

Any real life experience and input on these products would be greatly appreciated. If you have tried these, but found something that works better please let me know as well.

Thanks
i wouldnt use them even if i was given them for free (serious)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Leukic = leucine. Hell I'd use it for free. As long as it remained a secret.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
AI offers glycobol and Essentials which is a must for any SERIOUS athlete.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
... just run dome superdrol or tren or epi u get better rasults.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Eh I was one of those teens who got ripped off years ago.
Ate a clean diet worked out and tried to gain weight for rugby and
none of the MT stuff worked like it was supposed to.
I just thought I was a non responder.
But then I saw complaints from a LOT of others.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
... just run dome superdrol or tren or epi u get better rasults.
ya ;) but is mak yo bicep bigga tan yo IQ
It won't help your spelling or grammar much :paranoid:
Wow! Jay, in all seriousness, please review your post before clicking Respond. Your constant grammatical/spelling errors make you seem very slow on the uptake, and very dim. If you don't care, then rock on. But it's pretty sad, nevertheless. I'll tell you what, if you can make some improvement, I will reward you with Reps! :toofunny:

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
the last i checked, this isn't a spelling bee.

if you get the gist of what he is saying, what is the problem?

edit:

no one cares about reps.

C

chkurego

Awards
In my experience MuscleTech products are way over price for the JUNK you get!! Actually if your gonna go with a MuscleTech products..... I would take Muscle Aslyum Project from what I understand MuscleTech owns them......The product is cheaper and It actually works better!! If I were you I would use Gaspari Nutrtion or Anabolic Xtreme or Animal Products......Before I wasted money......You gotta hand it to MuscleTech they really have nice ads !!!!!!!!!!!

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Thankfully I wasn't duped by their ads, rather I walked into a store and their **** was dirt cheap....that's why I had asked about the products. THey were from like 50-80 bucks down to like 20-40.......Figured if they were actually good I would pick up a lot of them.....

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yah sorry if i sound like a idiot, but i kinda don't i know it annoys some ppl sorry, but i type quick especially on forums as long ppl understand what it is im saying thats, cool

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
MuscleTech is fuccking gay, and anyone that takes them should be killed.

S

Space Viking

Awards
If I hadn't been a scrawny 15 year old at one point in time and Musclemag hadn't been pimping MT products in their "HOTTEST FITNESS MODEL ASS YOU'VE EVER SEEN" issues, I might have never spent a penny on MT products. Then I wouldn't know that they are garbage.

R

Rowdyhurst77

Awards
Dont waste time and money.. Regular GNC products hit harder than these.