Powerfull

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Food isn't necessarily the enemy, carbohydrates are. CHO will blunt the effects of the 1-C which is in charge of the GH benefits, so keep that in mind. I've found this products work best when cutting and doing fasted training. I don't really use them otherwise.

2. Not every supplement works with everyones diet plan/goal. I would say that this supp
    is not suitable with Jays nutritional plan. I'm with him, I wouldn't want to buy a supp
    that requires intake on an empty stomach. Food is a bodybuilders best friend.
    •   

3. yuppp. ppl get so into supps they forget food/protein is all u reallyl need. hell the best gains i every got (noty counting phs) was protein shake only. food food food. but i know this company has put out good products and for ppl who make igf2 work rave good about it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by vector18 View Post
    Not every supplement works with everyones diet plan/goal. I would say that this supp
    is not suitable with Jays nutritional plan. I'm with him, I wouldn't want to buy a supp
    that requires intake on an empty stomach. Food is a bodybuilders best friend.
    Again, it does not require an empty stomach. Simply absence of carbohydrate as this will blunt the NATURAL GH response...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. igf-2 vs powerfull?
    By pizzathehut in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 09:57 AM
  2. 1-c v powerfull v bulk powerfull
    By Satch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 10:56 AM
  3. New PowerFULL vs Previous PowerFULL