Powerfull

KROC

Awards
I just bought Powerfull today. How long until it kicks in?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a GH booster you should notice it within the first few days of using it.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

KROC

Awards
Thanks, looking forward to it. I have only found one neg review.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your sleep should improve almost immediately....mine did!!

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
yea, same here... keep in mind, it's not a stimulant.
It just releases dopamine which will make you feel more calm and relaxed.
This is my second week of Powerfull and yea, my quality of sleep is a fair bit better. But my dreams either don't make sense or are vivid to the point i feel like i'm living a separate life when i sleep..haha

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most see a change in sleep depth within the first night or two. You will also notice the mind-muscle connection when stacked with a carbohydrate free pre-workout product like USPlabs Jack3d.

Key Ingredients in USPlabs PowerFULL™:
Chlorophytum Borivilianum (root)= Natural ingredient used for centuries for wellness purposes. Also improves sexual performance!

Velvet Bean (bean)= Causes natural increases in HGH as well as lean muscle mass and body-fat loss.

The synergy between Jack3d and PowerFULL is unreal! Carbohydrates blunt Growth Hormone release, this is known but often over looked. This is where the USPlabs Jack3d/ USPlabs PowerFULL stack shines!

Jack3d is is carbohydrate free, therefore the true effects of pre-workout PowerFULL will be felt! The increase in natural Growth Hormone release will cause for serious strength gains that will lead to increased LBM. You will see increased vasodilation, in combination with the AAKG in Jack3d. BUT, the synergistic 'Mind-Muscle Connection' that you will feel when dosing these products together will shock you. You will literally be able to feel your muscles doing the work, easier and more effectively. Many users report this effect while using one product or the other but when they are combined, the effect is exponentially increased!

Not to mention USPlabs PowerFULL's other effects like Increased natural Growth Hormone production, Increased Testosterone production, Increased Dopamine and Serotonin levels, Increased Skin Tone, Increased Quality of Life feeling and Significantly Improved Recuperative Sleep, etc.

Again, you can use USPlabs PowerFULL with other pre-workout products for the this synergistic 'Mind-Muscle Connection' but the fillers (sugars/malto/dextrose, etc) may blunt the Increased natural Growth Hormone production which may cause less intense effects.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The mind/muscle connection is present when used pre w/o. I was shocked when I actually was observing this.

vector18

vector18

Awards
I tried powerfull alone and felt absolutely nothing at all in the gym, during sleep, libido, etc. When I went to my local store to purchase a PH, I told the guy I just finished Powerfull and was disappointed. He told me that Powerfull really doesn't work by itself
and should be stacked with Prime and Jack3d. Powerfull is not a Test booster, it's only
a natural GH releaser.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried powerfull alone and felt absolutely nothing at all in the gym, during sleep, libido, etc. When I went to my local store to purchase a PH, I told the guy I just finished Powerfull and was disappointed. He told me that Powerfull really doesn't work by itself
and should be stacked with Prime and Jack3d. Powerfull is not a Test booster, it's only
a natural GH releaser.
PowerFULL can be used as a standalone and can be very beneficial in this context.

PowerFULL is a very powerful (no pun intended) GH releaser among other things. Chlorophytum Borivilianum has been shown to boost LH which will lead to higher testosterone levels. Many use this product strictly for the increase in libido and sexual function.

Please list how you dosed this product as there may have been a dosing discrepancy in your case.

KROC

Awards
So far first night didn't get to sleep for a while, but when I did I was definitly in a deep sleep. I know this will def help with recovery. I will try to update daily.

KROC

Awards
Anyone have any sugestions on other good hgh releasers?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone have any sugestions on other good hgh releasers?
ouch...

You mentioned that your sleep was of higher quality on the first night! Can I assist you in dosing or any other concerns?

vector18

vector18

Awards
Please list how you dosed this product as there may have been a dosing discrepancy in your case.
OK, I took 3 caps 30 minutes before my workout without any carbs
within 1 1/2 hours of taking Powerfull. Also, 30 minutes before bedtime,
I took 3 caps along with some ZMA. When I woke up, I took one cap and
I did this for 6 days on and my 7th day off. I completed the entire bottle
and not once did I notice any change in my sleep,libido,strength,etc.
And fyi, I'm 38 years young.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, I took 3 caps 30 minutes before my workout without any carbs
within 1 1/2 hours of taking Powerfull. Also, 30 minutes before bedtime,
I took 3 caps along with some ZMA. When I woke up, I took one cap and
I did this for 6 days on and my 7th day off. I completed the entire bottle
and not once did I notice any change in my sleep,libido,strength,etc.
And fyi, I'm 38 years young.
Sounds like you dosed perfectly. This is very uncommon.

vector18

vector18

Awards
Like I said before, the guy is very knowledgeable at the store I went to and said Powerfull really doesn't do anything all by itself. I'm guessing since I'm alittle older (not old), close to 200lbs, that Powerfull by itself isn't as potent compared to a younger light weight?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dont forget this also help prolactin issues never pct w.o. it. THE DREAM U GET WHILE ON THIS CAN BE HEAVY MAN :) so enjoy. great product and gives descent pumps before gym. just follow rules emtpy stomach before bed

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i rarly use supps besides PH/DS and i would def rate this as #3 righ under mass fx and HDX2

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like I said before, the guy is very knowledgeable at the store I went to and said Powerfull really doesn't do anything all by itself. I'm guessing since I'm alittle older (not old), close to 200lbs, that Powerfull by itself isn't as potent compared to a younger light weight?
I am sorry that the man told you this, he is simply incorrect.

The studies showed increased effectiveness in the older aged group. This is almost certainly due to the natural effect of decreased T/GH.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dont forget this also help prolactin issues never pct w.o. it. THE DREAM U GET WHILE ON THIS CAN BE HEAVY MAN :) so enjoy. great product and gives descent pumps before gym. just follow rules emtpy stomach before bed
Yes. The PRL are a very popular reason for use.
Thx!

KROC

Awards
I'm not say powefull isn't a good product, I would just like to compare after this cycle so I find out the best product to stick with.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont like igf2 tooo many restrications and followup rules when tking it

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont like igf2 tooo many restrications and followup rules when tking it
What do you mean? There are pretty much no restrictions when using IGF-2 and not sure what you mean by "follow-up". You DO realize I am talking about IGF-2 by Applied Nutriceuticals and NOT HGH or IGF-1, yes?

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the empty stomach stuff. for instaance u have to take 45 min before ur workout on empty stomach = when can u take ur protein shake/ p.s. is very benefical pre work and if u take igf2 empty stomach 45min pre. that would mean someone went roughyl 3 hours to gym after a meal alot of ppl would be already hungry and starving -this is one reason why i dont recommend it i rather go with full stomach to gym and a protein shake 30-45min pre workout. second reason follow the 1st, 45min empty stomach before bed let say i go to sleep at 11 that mean my last food intake must be at like 8 after that no protein shake or cottage cheese = ill be starving and catabolic by the time i go to bed and especially throughout the night - bad effect.
dont get me wrong im sure it a great product i am just very much agaisnt a empty stomach product becuase for those who are BIG not 170lbs but like 225 we eat alot and this product will cause us to starve/ catabolic mode more then good

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the empty stomach stuff. for instaance u have to take 45 min before ur workout on empty stomach = when can u take ur protein shake/ p.s. is very benefical pre work and if u take igf2 empty stomach 45min pre. that would mean someone went roughyl 3 hours to gym after a meal alot of ppl would be already hungry and starving -this is one reason why i dont recommend it i rather go with full stomach to gym and a protein shake 30-45min pre workout. second reason follow the 1st, 45min empty stomach before bed let say i go to sleep at 11 that mean my last food intake must be at like 8 after that no protein shake or cottage cheese = ill be starving and catabolic by the time i go to bed and especially throughout the night - bad effect.
dont get me wrong im sure it a great product i am just very much agaisnt a empty stomach product becuase for those who are BIG not 170lbs but like 225 we eat alot and this product will cause us to starve/ catabolic mode more then good
Take first thing in the morning and last thing at night; that way you do not need to take pre-training. If you want to take a protein shake you have your IGF-2 and then have the shake ~15-20 minutes afterwards. As for the pre-bed, you can have a shake or something LIGHT and dose IGF-2 an hour or so afterwards immediately pre-bed. There ARE ways around things if you know what you're doing and where to make allowances.

LOL. Completely off topic, but show me a 225lb guy who eats more than me! :rofl: :lmao:

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i eat a full meal every 2 hours i got up natrually to 250 lastl winter by eating almost ever 1.5 hours :) well no offence bu their should be more detail on nutra mentioning that. cuz for example nitrix i was starving constently. and when u say empty stomach ppl will always assume ahh no intake 2 hours prior and 1 hour after igf2 consumtion.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i eat a full meal every 2 hours i got up natrually to 250 lastl winter by eating almost ever 1.5 hours :) well no offence bu their should be more detail on nutra mentioning that. cuz for example nitrix i was starving constently. and when u say empty stomach ppl will always assume ahh no intake 2 hours prior and 1 hour after igf2 consumtion.
Like I said, you need to know where you can make allowances.

And there is always the Applied site for more information.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Food isn't necessarily the enemy, carbohydrates are. CHO will blunt the effects of the 1-C which is in charge of the GH benefits, so keep that in mind. I've found this products work best when cutting and doing fasted training. I don't really use them otherwise.

vector18

vector18

Awards
Not every supplement works with everyones diet plan/goal. I would say that this supp
is not suitable with Jays nutritional plan. I'm with him, I wouldn't want to buy a supp
that requires intake on an empty stomach. Food is a bodybuilders best friend.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yuppp. ppl get so into supps they forget food/protein is all u reallyl need. hell the best gains i every got (noty counting phs) was protein shake only. food food food. but i know this company has put out good products and for ppl who make igf2 work rave good about it.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not every supplement works with everyones diet plan/goal. I would say that this supp
is not suitable with Jays nutritional plan. I'm with him, I wouldn't want to buy a supp
that requires intake on an empty stomach. Food is a bodybuilders best friend.
Again, it does not require an empty stomach. Simply absence of carbohydrate as this will blunt the NATURAL GH response...