Whats the best creatine?

norcalrydaz

norcalrydaz

Awards
I have been working out for almost 2 years straight and I think i'm ready for supplements. What's the best creatine out there and why? Thanks!

norcalrydaz

norcalrydaz

Awards
Sorry I wasn't specific. I would like to know what the best Mono Hydrate creatine is. thanks!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cmono is Cmono IMO. I do enjoy the micronized tho.

norcalrydaz

norcalrydaz

Awards
so name brand doesn't really matter? just get what's the cheapest?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would seriously only take any "creapure" creatine mono, its superior to other mono's and cause less side effects/bloating.

universal uses creapure creatine.

if its not "creapure" from Germany i highly recommend not to get it.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well if your not worried bout spending the money on creatine then go with Green Mag but if you just want a solid creatine thats cheap creatine mono at nutraplanet is the way to go.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sorry to bust your chops, but there are hundreds of threads on this topic...please use the search function.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
ive really like both:

BSN Cellmass
AND
Ultimate Nutrition Kre-Alkalyn creatine

I get sore real easy but while on both these soreness is downplayed ALOT!!

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
just get it in bulk at nutraplanet.
+1 on this.

C Mono is tried and true,.... get the bulk supps from NP and dont waste your money on all the other "INSANE GAINS" creatine supplements out there that usually fall short. Thats not to say supplements with added creatine dont work, like NO Shotgun for example,...... but for the $$$$, and proven research, you cant beat bulk mono.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
+1 on this.

C Mono is tried and true,.... get the bulk supps from NP and dont waste your money on all the other "INSANE GAINS" creatine supplements out there that usually fall short. Thats not to say supplements with added creatine dont work, like NO Shotgun for example,...... but for the $$$$, and proven research, you cant beat bulk mono.

is nutraplanet brand use "creapure"?

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
cre-02 and greenmag were the only creatine products that did anything for me

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
is nutraplanet brand use "creapure"?
err IDK,... they could outsource to UN. "Creapure" is a UN product, correct? You got me on that one. I just put the CC #'s in and get the package when it comes,... lol.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
so name brand doesn't really matter? just get what's the cheapest?
i would seriously only take any "creapure" creatine mono, its superior to other mono's and cause less side effects/bloating.

universal uses creapure creatine.

if its not "creapure" from Germany i highly recommend not to get it.
It can matter for sure. It depends on what you want.

Many fellas do like Creapure creatine. It's a specific patented brand of creatine that's used in some Universal supps...

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
10$ mono from walmart will work.

load for a week doing like 15-20g a day, then you should be saturated and take 5g a day.

drink alot of water.

done.

b18cyaaa

b18cyaaa

Awards
I wouldn't recommend Size ON, use the dose they recommend and you will incur tremendous bloating. I like Green Mag good results with minimal bloating. I suggest adding in some L-Glutamine post workout to speed recovery.