OTC post cycle

JazzV

Awards
I'm looking to gather up some information on over the counter (OTC) post cycle therapy (PCT).

My experience with OTC prohormones has been a good one and I'd like to keep it that way. I've run and 8 week cycle of H-drol with Novedex XT as part of my PCT. I only have possitive results to report from my H-drol cycle. Although when I bridged from H-drol to Novedex I went total berserker. That week was tough and I really needed to watch my rage.

Okay. So back on subject.From what I can tell PCT should include liver support, estrogen control (anti aromatase), and test boosting.

Here are a few that I've found:

Anti Aromatase:
Novedex XT- 6, 17 Keto-Etiocholeva-3-Ol Tetrahydropyranol 3, 17 Keto-Etiochol-Triene 3', 5, 7-Trihydroxy-4'-Methoxyflavone 60mg

Inhibit E- 1,4,6-Androstatriene-3,17-Dione 3, 17 Ketoetiochol-Triene 25mg

Reversitol-6-Bromoandrostenedione 6-Etioallochol-1,4-Diene-3,17-Dione Indole-3-Carbinol (L3C)

11-OXO- Adrenosterone 225mg

add your experiences. correct my errors. I'll try to update when I can.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to gather up some information on over the counter (OTC) post cycle therapy (PCT).

My experience with OTC prohormones has been a good one and I'd like to keep it that way. I've run and 8 week cycle of H-drol with Novedex XT as part of my PCT. I only have possitive results to report from my H-drol cycle. Although when I bridged from H-drol to Novedex I went total berserker. That week was tough and I really needed to watch my rage.

Okay. So back on subject.From what I can tell PCT should include liver support, estrogen control (anti aromatase), and test boosting.

Here are a few that I've found:

Anti Aromatase:
Novedex XT- 6, 17 Keto-Etiocholeva-3-Ol Tetrahydropyranol 3, 17 Keto-Etiochol-Triene 3', 5, 7-Trihydroxy-4'-Methoxyflavone 60mg

Inhibit E- 1,4,6-Androstatriene-3,17-Dione 3, 17 Ketoetiochol-Triene 25mg

Reversitol-6-Bromoandrostenedione 6-Etioallochol-1,4-Diene-3,17-Dione Indole-3-Carbinol (L3C)

11-OXO- Adrenosterone 225mg

add your experiences. correct my errors. I'll try to update when I can.
8 weeks is alot for an OTC pct, did you get shut down at all?

keep 11-oxo out because that is a prohormone, look for lean xtreme as a cortisol control
novedex is enough for anti-e, dont need inhibit e also..
as for test boost, deisel test hardcore will certainly help
and for ur nonRX serm, reversitol will also do it, eventhough i didnt like it. which is why im using real Nolva this time around

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Otc pct is like fighting a fullly armed green barret with a musket, it can work but prolly isnt the best way to go :) Obviously it is subjuctive to the cycle. Novedex is a potent ai, the purpose of pct is to regain optimal hormone levels not to annihilate estrogen like many believe.

JazzV

Awards
8 weeks is alot for an OTC pct, did you get shut down at all?

keep 11-oxo out because that is a prohormone, look for lean xtreme as a cortisol control
novedex is enough for anti-e, dont need inhibit e also..
as for test boost, deisel test hardcore will certainly help
and for ur nonRX serm, reversitol will also do it, eventhough i didnt like it. which is why im using real Nolva this time around
sorry info error on my part. 6 weeks on H-drol. so far 3 weeks on Novedex XT with the week overlap.
yeah the Novedex XT shuts my libido down quite hard.

as far as the list of PCT I gave, I'm not using all of them. I was looking to put some info out there on what is available. I figured people could chime in on their experience on what they have used.

to be quite frank, I'm more than a little concerned buying Rx drugs over the internet. that's why I've been doing my research on OTC.