Drive vs. Diesel test hardcore

18inchguns

Hey folks, I have tried Drive in the past and loved it, I had decent gains in the gym, libido boost, and for some reason i slept really well and woke up feeling really refreshed while on it. I ran out of it and am looking into diesel test hardcore, so my question is has anyone tried both of these products and which did you like better and why. Thanks...D-Rock

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Hey folks, I have tried Drive in the past and loved it, I had decent gains in the gym, libido boost, and for some reason i slept really well and woke up feeling really refreshed while on it. I ran out of it and am looking into diesel test hardcore, so my question is has anyone tried both of these products and which did you like better and why. Thanks...D-Rock
Both solid products. I won't recommend either way...try DTH and then make your own decision. Me personally...I prefer DRIVE for cutting and recomping, but DTH for bulking. However, that is just me...to each their own.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love drive stacked with RPM!

I can't say that DTH has done much for me in the gym, but it's been beneficial for boosting libido post cycle.

IMO: DTH for libido. Drive for gym performance.