Activate xtreme with or without an AI??

b18cyaaa

b18cyaaa

Awards
I am going to be picking up a bottle of activate extreme. I am concerned as to whether or not I should take an AI. I don't care about better strength or size gains from taking an AI. I do care about anti estrogen effects of an AI. I don't want gyno and don't want to risk getting any. Should I take an AI with activate xtreme to prevent gyno? Will I be fine just with the Activate Xtreme? Thanks.:privateeye:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It would be rare to get gyno from ActX, if your looking to stack it with something check out stoked.

xlb57

xlb57

Awards
I too am thinking about doing this. I have some supps on hand and am contemplating an 8-week AX/Reversitol stack dosing AX at 4/day and Rev at 1/day (evening).

Best of luck with whatever you decide to do!

Edit: Wow, I have been lurking here longer than I had realized - 1st post!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I've heard of anyone getting gyno from AX. A while back I ran a cycle of AX/STOKED. It takes about two weeks to feel it, but I was pleased.

Mike Monto

Awards
I don't think I've heard of anyone getting gyno from AX. A while back I ran a cycle of AX/STOKED. It takes about two weeks to feel it, but I was pleased.
hey, i just started the same stack. how were u dosing and wat were ur result?

b18cyaaa

b18cyaaa

Awards
Sounds like reversitol is the best. It would be better to stack AX and Reversitol than take AX alone, concerning estrogen? Also, is pulse dosing ok with these products?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like reversitol is the best. It would be better to stack AX and Reversitol than take AX alone, concerning estrogen? Also, is pulse dosing ok with these products?
I wouldnt pulse with these products. As it is it will take about 2-3 weeks to really get it going in your system

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran ActX and a 6-Bromo AI together and loved it. I dosed ActX at 6 e/d with meals. Ran 2 bottles that way. Good stuff!!

xlb57

xlb57

Awards
To my previous post about Rev/AX...4/day for AX (1 AM, 2 PreWO, 1 PM) and 1/day for Rev (1 PM)...is this enough Rev or would 2/day be better?

Thanks

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The newer Activate Extreme already contains Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) as an AI.

Fwiw, I think running a product like AX or Divanex (NutraPlanet's nettle extract) with transdermal formestane is best. Solid stack.

b18cyaaa

b18cyaaa

Awards
The newer Activate Extreme already contains Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) as an AI.

Fwiw, I think running a product like AX or Divanex (NutraPlanet's nettle extract) with transdermal formestane is best. Solid stack.

Is transdermal formestane a better AI than Reversitol?

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is transdermal formestane a better AI than Reversitol?
Better AI? I don't know. Nothing against I-Force (solid line), but I won't touch ATD or 6-bromo again. Both negatively affect my libido, etc. I can speak for the effects of formestane though: definite estrogen suppression, drying-out effect, increased libido, and a distinct mood lift.

Personally, I see Reversitol as a PCT product. However, I think formestane is a much better choice for running with a test-booster for 8 weeks... which is how long I'd run the combo.

b18cyaaa

b18cyaaa

Awards
Good info. I read that reversitol is good for fat burn. Is Formestane a good product for leaning out?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have heard very good things about Formestane

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
hey, i just started the same stack. how were u dosing and wat were ur result?
I dosed STOKED@2 caps twice daily, and AX was whatever dosage on the bottle.
My well-being and libido were through the roof. I felt alpha like.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
or the new T-911? its suppose to have a better AI in it then the previous version.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
the new t911 has 7,8 benzoflavone, which is in sustain alpha

xlb57

xlb57

Awards
To my previous post about Rev/AX...4/day for AX (1 AM, 2 PreWO, 1 PM) and 1/day for Rev (1 PM)...is this enough Rev or would 2/day be better?

Thanks
I just wanted to bump this once to see if there were any thoughts out there. Thanks again

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
look at it this way, with supplements you just get a little boost, if you take half what you're supposed to you get half that boost which is miniscule to begin with, this will often times make the products effects most likely non existant which will give you a misrepresentation of the products quality... just use the recommended dose IMO

xlb57

xlb57

Awards
look at it this way, with supplements you just get a little boost, if you take half what you're supposed to you get half that boost which is miniscule to begin with, this will often times make the products effects most likely non existant which will give you a misrepresentation of the products quality... just use the recommended dose IMO
That is a good point. I guess regarding my question about dosing Reversitol w/AX comes from the mindset that the Rev recommended dosage was determined to be effective if used as a standalone, but since AX would also be taken I just wanted to hear any thoughts on alternate dosing protocols.

I have heard (most commonly) 1 or 2 Rev per night while taking AX as it states on the bottle.

Thanks!