- 07-28-2009, 11:14 AM
- 07-28-2009, 03:20 PM
No. I used Blueprint. As much as I LOVE MAN products, this one bombed. Avoid.
- 07-28-2009, 04:19 PM
I have mixed feelings on this..
Deeper sleep yes, when I was cutting.. I felt like my strength was increasing...
Ive taken it on a bulk and It's been ok, like some people have said.. you can't notice it much, but Blueprint has the extra R-ALA... and I take mine pre work-out.
07-28-2009, 06:03 PM
I read about this stuff in 2002, and they said it was the next big thing. It had seven years to become a big thing.
07-28-2009, 06:54 PM
true, i'm scrapping it. comes out to a dollar/day, doesnt sound worth it atm.
07-29-2009, 06:49 AM
relaxes me. Anxiolytic. Worth every penny for me. Taking it in DominATP.
07-30-2009, 10:45 PM
I used nutra's bulk agmatine before. I def noticed improved vascularity. For me, though, this did not justify the 1 dollar a serving cost.
07-31-2009, 12:02 AM
Definitely worth it. Better pumps and vascularity for sure, well being, and anti-pain effects.
Similar Forum Threads
- By nobel252 in forum SupplementsReplies: 36Last Post: 08-26-2013, 08:33 AM
- By thebigt in forum SupplementsReplies: 89Last Post: 02-11-2011, 04:04 PM
- By zwa004 in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 01-19-2010, 10:09 AM
- By ari4216 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-12-2008, 01:56 PM
- By jdev in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-25-2008, 04:51 PM