Epistane for Gyno
- 07-28-2009, 02:06 AM
- 07-28-2009, 03:20 AM
At 18 years of age you shold not be taking Epistane. You need to get your diet in check, if you cant lose fat then your not doing something right bro.
Epistane doesnt guarantee gyno elimination.Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
07-28-2009, 03:34 AM
If you have gyno, go see a doctor. Don't trust what a bunch of college students on the internet have to say. See a paid professional.
07-28-2009, 05:04 AM
Nothing is proven to reduce existing Gyno except surgery. If you get your bf down you might find some of it is just fatty tissue.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigrob21 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 04-03-2014, 08:41 PM
- By mshredded in forum SupplementsReplies: 88Last Post: 01-25-2012, 10:14 PM
- By CombatTested in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 08-02-2009, 11:53 PM
- By 24HRtrainer in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2007, 08:08 AM
- By CHAPS in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-07-2007, 08:31 PM