Best Supps for looking your best in a hurry..

Aviad

Aviad

Board Sponsor
Awards
So lets say you have followed a close to perfect diet, used the right supplements and you have something coming up. Your aren't preparing for a show but lets say you are:
  1. Getting ready for a date with a new hottie
  2. Going to the beach for a couple of days, vacation perhaps
  3. Starting a new gym and want to make a nice first impression
  4. Getting back together with old friends...even better with an old flame
  5. Taking pics for any reason and want to look your best

I think this is a pretty common scenario. Of course you can't make any significant body comp changes in this time but how do you maximize the gains you have made and look your best through supplementation and diet modifications.

Without the usual carb depletion, sodium loading and dumping that are the usual prescription for contest prep with a week out, how do you look your best in a hurry. Lets say 2 or 3 days out for the sake of argument.

By the way we are talking visual enhancements in this thread...performance for some of those scenarios can be discussed in part II:18:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
sorry to break this news to ya... there's no such thing... Best Supps for looking your best in a hurry in 2 -3 days? you cant be serious!

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
I think what he means is to look good (pumped up) the day of. Ive noticed if I eat a good meal (chicken/tomato/carrots or salmon w/ veg) I get a huge pump. Any good quality source of protein and a major egg+oatmeal breakfast will give you an all day pump. Fish oil is great for your skin. I like coconut oil as a moisturizer, gives skin a healthy look. I think the more you dial in your daily diet the better you will look, with no need for special preparation.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
White flood and AAKG, cut water intake and carb intake a little (bloating), do some BS pump inducing stuff. For a nice complexion, tan a few hours ahead of time, and take a fifteen minute nap a little later. This is a familiar scenario :D

Aviad

Aviad

Board Sponsor
Awards
Those are the replies I was looking for, thanks Mr. Brightside and AntonG42O .

I know what you mean by a good meal...I feel the same way after a solid day of eating - clean without carb depleting workouts.

Carbs and small amounts of water...I always drink diet soda which tends to dehydrate and can contribute to the body looking nice and dry. Those complex carbs really store well in the muscles and high potassium intake seems to help as well.

I am naturally tan but I know the sun will dehydrate the skin which will add to that dry look. Of course this is something you wouldn't want to do on a regular basis.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
pslin. 3 days of anything won't do much though.

spadesofaces

Awards
alcohol. it only needs 2-3 hours to work in full swing, none of this "days" crap.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
alcohol. it only needs 2-3 hours to work in full swing, none of this "days" crap.
That only makes other people look better... unfortunately if look like sh!t before you're drunk...you still look loke sh!t when you're drunk lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That only makes other people look better... unfortunately if look like sh!t before you're drunk...you still look loke sh!t when you're drunk lol
I think he was implying get her drunk lol

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
thats not as easy as it might sound in some cases lol

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
A lot of guys using GMS here on AM have said they get some wild pumps, but honestly if your a few days out...deal with what yah got, if thats not good enough; buy a nice sweatshirt.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Grab a straight barbell....slap 2 45's on it and lift, then lower for 10seconds (TUT). Rinse, repeat. That will get ya pumped...ok, im done here.

marine0231

marine0231

Awards
A good dieuretic, i recomend taraxatone, to get more cut/vascular. Waximaize to look more full/vascular. And of course ur basics water, food, sleep, etc.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Lean animal protein, fresh vegetables of different kinds, almost or absolute zero carbs outside the vegetables if you can do it...
drink extra water the first two days and cut back the third day.
Make sure your sleep is a full 8 hours at night.
And get a diuretic.
Works for me everytime.