I want to get extremely cut and lean, what should I take?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Currently I am 5'10 and 175 lbs. I would like to walk around normally at around 150, but be very cut and lean. What supplements should I take before and after my work outs?

loki515

Awards
You haven't realy given enough info. What does your diet consist of? What kind of workouts are you doing? How may times a week? GIve us some more info to build off of.

littlrook

Awards
diet and cardio will get you there. 15lbs isn;t that hard

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
diet and cardio will get you there. 15lbs isn;t that hard
I workout 5-6 times a week with weights, weights with cardio. Run 1-2 miles a day and rollerblade about 3 miles a day. As well as an eliptical machine for 15 min. I know dropping the weight is not an issue, but having the edge on getting really cut and lean will be an issue. That is more of what I am looking for supplements to help me with.

4Runner

Awards
Winabol is awesome. They also put potassium, magnesium and vitamins B6 to aid in the prevention of muscle cramping unlike other companies. I'd do this and good fat burner like Lipodrene or WinEvol.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Winabol is awesome. They also put potassium, magnesium and vitamins B6 to aid in the prevention of muscle cramping unlike other companies. I'd do this and good fat burner like Lipodrene or WinEvol.
Do those fat burners actually work? I've tried several with little to no results......

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
How fat can you be at 5'10'/175 lbs?

You want to lose 15% of you body weight? Unless you're over 20% BF, you're going to lose significant mass. 25 lbs. seems quite excessive at your height and weight, unless you're a long distance runner or trying to meet weight.

There's a big difference between "lean and cut" and "skinny as all hell."

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
How fat can you be at 5'10'/175 lbs?

You want to lose 15% of you body weight? Unless you're over 20% BF, you're going to lose significant mass. 25 lbs. seems quite excessive at your height and weight, unless you're a long distance runner or trying to meet weight.

There's a big difference between "lean and cut" and "skinny as all hell."
When i was in good shape before i was at 155 and my max bench was 320, reping 250 11 times. I do MMA as well...woud like to be back around that size/strength....but it's also been 8 years.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
When i was in good shape before i was at 155 and my max bench was 320, reping 250 11 times. I do MMA as well...woud like to be back around that size/strength....but it's also been 8 years.
There are not too many guys that can do twice their bodyweight.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I workout 5-6 times a week with weights, weights with cardio. Run 1-2 miles a day and rollerblade about 3 miles a day. As well as an eliptical machine for 15 min. I know dropping the weight is not an issue, but having the edge on getting really cut and lean will be an issue. That is more of what I am looking for supplements to help me with.
You can do cardio until you are blue in the face. Until you get your diet in check, it will do no good.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
You can do cardio until you are blue in the face. Until you get your diet in check, it will do no good.
You are correct, I am very aware of that. I am juist interested in the supplement side....what would help me out the best...I'm not trying to get "huge" I want to be lean and strong.......

AlmostRipped

Awards
25mg Ephedrine+200mg Caffeine 3x per day, take once 30mins-1hour before workout...have to cycle on and off of this...bronkaid at any CVS active ingredient=ephedrine...

This is the ****....I think that is all I can say about it....I did 8 weeks on it and lost about 20 pounds...I had more fat to lose than you, and my excercise was on point, diet was a little too high in carbs....

I just started Ultimate Diet 2.0....Sounds like this would work awesome for you, includes sups/diet/excercise plan that is literally....the ultimate....It was given to me I should pass it on, pm me iof you want a copy.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm looking at the same way. Wanna get down to 72kg and 6% bf. I train every day for running doing different types of v02 training. I am 5 11" and at 164 right now.wanna drop last little bit to meet my desired weight of 71-72 kg.
Nag suggestions on diet? 3 days are HIIT training for minimum of 40mins and the days in between are lighter sessions but do involve some hard running but not a lot. I am looking to cut some more time off my 10km which is 40mins now which I also thank MST cordy ultra for helping, but gotta some stubborn lower flab fat that I would love to see go

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
You should take... In less calories than you use. Track cals and macros
For a day and post them up. Also if you where benching the much weight with good form did you have any muscle any where else?

For fighting purposes I would think things like cleans squats core and grip work would be your focus. still benching 2x body weight is not an easy feat

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
typically supplement wise. after having diet and training in check are as follows
creatine
BCAA
(both of which are at a good dose in Assault)
a solid fat burner
MusclePharms Shred....its not just caffeine and crap, it helps your blood sugar stay low and shuttle carbs into muscle cells, uses yohimbine to work on beta cells, and the mood and focus is nice on it,
and protein.....

thats the basics man... hold onto muscle and find out what calorie level you need and what macronutrients work best for you

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
ive been taking Lipolyze by Species nutrition, it seems to have worked real well so far.