Fat burner that only burns fat?
- 07-26-2009, 02:40 PM
- 07-26-2009, 05:59 PM
07-27-2009, 10:35 AM
07-27-2009, 11:03 AM
07-27-2009, 01:23 PM
That is a hilarious question.
Fat Burners don't cause you to lose muscle. Your diet will. Keep it in-check.
07-27-2009, 03:03 PM
07-27-2009, 03:17 PM
07-27-2009, 09:24 PM
07-28-2009, 02:01 AM
07-28-2009, 09:23 AM
clen won't put you into a catabolic state. U shouldn't lose muscle with that if your diet is good. But if your not experienced and don't even know what clen is than don't even bother taking it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By DWeaver in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 12-17-2012, 08:36 PM
- By GJohnson7385 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-26-2011, 03:46 PM
- By Sculptor in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-22-2009, 08:05 PM
- By cubbyiguana in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-25-2007, 01:21 AM
- By RexGrandis in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 02-26-2007, 12:25 AM