Fat burner that only burns fat?

chris808costa

chris808costa

Awards
What is a good fat burner that I can use after I finish my bulk that won't make me lose to much muscle?

Thanks,
Chris

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is a good fat burner that I can use after I finish my bulk that won't make me lose to much muscle?

Thanks,
Chris
The way to ensure that you don't lose too much muscle (or any muscle at all) if you are trying to lose fat is to manipulate your DIET correctly (i.e. don't do excessively low calories, don't cut out carbohydrates, etc.); don't look to a fat burner (although some will help aid in muscle retention if everything else re nutrition and training is right).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
That is a hilarious question.

Fat Burners don't cause you to lose muscle. Your diet will. Keep it in-check.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The way to ensure that you don't lose too much muscle (or any muscle at all) if you are trying to lose fat is to manipulate your DIET correctly (i.e. don't do excessively low calories, don't cut out carbohydrates, etc.); don't look to a fat burner (although some will help aid in muscle retention if everything else re nutrition and training is right).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Rosie hit it right as usual its about diet.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
clen won't put you into a catabolic state. U shouldn't lose muscle with that if your diet is good. But if your not experienced and don't even know what clen is than don't even bother taking it.