7, 8 benzoflavone cancerous?
- 07-26-2009, 01:41 PM
- 07-26-2009, 03:32 PM
- 07-26-2009, 07:15 PM
"In some cases 7,8-Benzoflavone reduces cancer, but in others (such as when it is applied topically with benzo(a)pyrene) it increases cancer.2"
So don't consume benzopyrene.
07-26-2009, 07:17 PM
07-26-2009, 07:19 PM
07-26-2009, 07:32 PM
07-26-2009, 07:40 PM
07-26-2009, 07:49 PM
07-26-2009, 08:38 PM
Ive also already addressed it here –
If you follow the same line of thought that the author of that blog does, then resveratrol, quercetin, or any other naturally occurring polyphenol/flavone would be a carcinogen too. (which is obscene)
Basically, 7,8-Benzoflavone not a carcinogen.
07-26-2009, 08:47 PM
07-26-2009, 09:08 PM
Yes, I appreciate that also Eric. I know you wouldnt use anything overtly harmful. The problem is there were 9 refs to studies. There is always contradictory studies like this with any popular supplement. Anything can be harmful with excessive amounts. JMO
07-26-2009, 11:20 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By julius kelp in forum SupplementsReplies: 42Last Post: 09-29-2011, 07:26 AM
- By GuyverX in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2010, 03:22 PM
- By Andy G in forum OTC DrugReplies: 10Last Post: 12-30-2009, 10:45 AM
- By LAC in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2008, 01:48 PM
- By LAC in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2008, 03:14 PM