7, 8 benzoflavone cancerous?
- 07-26-2009, 01:41 PM
- 07-26-2009, 03:32 PM
07-26-2009, 07:15 PM
"In some cases 7,8-Benzoflavone reduces cancer, but in others (such as when it is applied topically with benzo(a)pyrene) it increases cancer.2"
So don't consume benzopyrene.
07-26-2009, 07:17 PM
07-26-2009, 07:19 PM
07-26-2009, 07:32 PM
07-26-2009, 07:40 PM
07-26-2009, 07:49 PM
07-26-2009, 08:38 PM
Ive also already addressed it here –
If you follow the same line of thought that the author of that blog does, then resveratrol, quercetin, or any other naturally occurring polyphenol/flavone would be a carcinogen too. (which is obscene)
Basically, 7,8-Benzoflavone not a carcinogen.
07-26-2009, 08:47 PM
07-26-2009, 09:08 PM
Yes, I appreciate that also Eric. I know you wouldnt use anything overtly harmful. The problem is there were 9 refs to studies. There is always contradictory studies like this with any popular supplement. Anything can be harmful with excessive amounts. JMO
07-26-2009, 11:20 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By neurotic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-24-2013, 10:42 PM
- By Conceptions in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-22-2011, 07:47 PM
- By neurotic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-01-2003, 09:12 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 03-13-2003, 04:50 PM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-27-2002, 04:38 PM